The media has no clothes on and the media admits it.

a faux news talking head speaking about "bias".

thanks for that.... I enjoy irony

Yes, sure, enlightened one. But what Fox does to favor the right is pretty minor in scope compared to how unscrupulous all six of the other news networks (abc, cbs, nbc, cnn, pbs, msnbc) cover up for the crimes and lies and failures of Hildebeest and Obama. Those two are so dishonest, but you would never know it if you only watched "the big six" news channels (and that includes PBS). They downplay or don't give the whole story, more often than not they just stop reporting on it entirely. It's their way of serving the common good.

And there are tens of millions like you too full of yourselves to ever admit to the obvious.

favor the right?

faux news is the official channel of the republican party. calling itself a news station is an embarrassment.

but thanks for your winger opinion

You are 100% correct, however it is the mainstream media that was directed by the Hillary campaign to elevate Trump as the nominee by broadcasting all his rallies (costing billions), because they had calculated that he would be the easiest to beat. And once he became the nominee, the MSM turned the spigot off and went in the full attack dog mode described in your article.
I think they may have miscalculated if that is their line of thinking.
So far it's panned out, since they stopped showing Trump rallies, and went on full attack mode, Trump's poll numbers have taken a nose dive. Problem Is the republican establishment is also on Hillary's side.
All the more reason to keep pushing the truth out in front of people that have not been paying attention and disclosing these media hacks every time they pull some shady bullshit.
I agree but how? You have one talking head after another on CNN and others, creating these bogus biased panels and their entire program is dedicated to bashing Trump.
I don't think that many people watch CNN anymore. Personally we used social media to share with friends and family events and notifications for they would know what was going on. Our neighbors also spread news really fast even though many of those do not even have TV and some locally are Amish and don't have radios but do write family news letters each week. Being older and having traveled through the country taking the scenic routes through smaller areas we have gotten to know a lot of people throughout the country also. Between my husband and I our family members and extended family lives from coast to coast and north to south. The bulk of our family is in the West, Midwest and Texas but we have close and old friends from the Eastern Coast from Virginia down to South Florida. They share the information, news, studies and articles too with their friends.

Talking about CNN this one needs to go around.

Christopher C. Cuomo on Twitter

You are underestimating CNN's reach. That clip is evidence and an indictment of what we have all been saying. I'm surprised the Trump campaign hasn't made an ad using it. But then again, the Trump campaign hasn't really spent any money in comparison to the Hillary campaign. Maybe they know something we don't. Could be a rope a dope tactic.

Fox News, even though admittedly and obviously is biased towards republicans, is partially in support of Trump, and then we have CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and all the news outlets such as LA Times, NY Times, US News, USA today etc. there is absolutely no comparison. The mass media are slaves to the Democrats.

I think they may have miscalculated if that is their line of thinking.
So far it's panned out, since they stopped showing Trump rallies, and went on full attack mode, Trump's poll numbers have taken a nose dive. Problem Is the republican establishment is also on Hillary's side.
All the more reason to keep pushing the truth out in front of people that have not been paying attention and disclosing these media hacks every time they pull some shady bullshit.
I agree but how? You have one talking head after another on CNN and others, creating these bogus biased panels and their entire program is dedicated to bashing Trump.
I don't think that many people watch CNN anymore. Personally we used social media to share with friends and family events and notifications for they would know what was going on. Our neighbors also spread news really fast even though many of those do not even have TV and some locally are Amish and don't have radios but do write family news letters each week. Being older and having traveled through the country taking the scenic routes through smaller areas we have gotten to know a lot of people throughout the country also. Between my husband and I our family members and extended family lives from coast to coast and north to south. The bulk of our family is in the West, Midwest and Texas but we have close and old friends from the Eastern Coast from Virginia down to South Florida. They share the information, news, studies and articles too with their friends.

Talking about CNN this one needs to go around.

Christopher C. Cuomo on Twitter

You are underestimating CNN's reach. That clip is evidence and an indictment of what we have all been saying. I'm surprised the Trump campaign hasn't made an ad using it. But then again, the Trump campaign hasn't really spent any money in comparison to the Hillary campaign. Maybe they know something we don't. Could be a rope a dope tactic.

The Trump campaign does not have the bank account that Hillary has amassed through her treachery so it has to be a grass roots campaign. It is that away in all voted on positions now days. I don't see very many people using their cars for billboards for Hillary but there are ones for Trump.
These little tabloids get a lot of attention too. For the less informed who just notice them at the grocery store checkouts.
hillary-clinton-scandals-corrupt-foundation-1-1.jpg

Your rant is pure bs....stop blaming others for the fucked up way Trump has ran his campaign, at least of all the fuckin media that pretty much handed this moron the nomination on a civil platter. Trump is his own worst enemy

Their narrative is simple: The person least responsible for Trump's campaign...is Trump. You're dealing with the GOP. And in the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.

a faux news talking head speaking about "bias".

thanks for that.... I enjoy irony

Yes, sure, enlightened one. But what Fox does to favor the right is pretty minor in scope compared to how unscrupulous all six of the other news networks (abc, cbs, nbc, cnn, pbs, msnbc) cover up for the crimes and lies and failures of Hildebeest and Obama. Those two are so dishonest, but you would never know it if you only watched "the big six" news channels (and that includes PBS). They downplay or don't give the whole story, more often than not they just stop reporting on it entirely. It's their way of serving the common good.

And there are tens of millions like you too full of yourselves to ever admit to the obvious.

favor the right?

faux news is the official channel of the republican party. calling itself a news station is an embarrassment.

but thanks for your winger opinion

Fox news favors the right, yes, already admitted. But what they do not do is go into overdrive to cover up the lies and scandals of those on the right the way all your beloved left wing mainstream news networks do for the left. It is a colossal disgrace. Instead of reporting on the secret $400 million transfer to Iran, CNN goes on and on about Trump wanting a baby removed from the room. Just another joke from a major news outlet we must endure.

And you are so typical. Admit to nothing, just scoff at those who disagree with you. To put it mildly, you are a real disappointment. And a good part of the reason this nation is in such moral decline.

Last edited:
As I recall, years ago, two reporters for Fox news were given a story to follow (it's been way too many years now for me to remember details, so forgive me on that), the more information on they gathered on the story and submitted, the more negative it looked for the candidate or topic they were told to report on and were told to either disregard or rewrite. The reporters objected and were fired. They took Fox news to court on the basis they were essentially told to lie for Fox news.
Fox news cited that they were under no obligation to tell the truth. Sadly, the court agreed with Fox news.
Bottom line: If you want honesty in broadcast journalism, start your own, report the news only and don't take sides. If you feel a topic needs to be discussed on your new independent news station, have a competent representative from each opposing side in for discussion and don't interrupt or give your opinion.

As I recall, years ago, two reporters for Fox news were given a story to follow (it's been way too many years now for me to remember details, so forgive me on that), the more information on they gathered on the story and submitted, the more negative it looked for the candidate or topic they were told to report on and were told to either disregard or rewrite. The reporters objected and were fired. They took Fox news to court on the basis they were essentially told to lie for Fox news.
Fox news cited that they were under no obligation to tell the truth. Sadly, the court agreed with Fox news.
Bottom line: If you want honesty in broadcast journalism, start your own, report the news only and don't take sides. If you feel a topic needs to be discussed on your new independent news station, have a competent representative from each opposing side in for discussion and don't interrupt or give your opinion.
The internet is a blessing to those who want to seek the truth.

But to your story which I do not doubt --- kind of interesting you had to go so many years back to find an example of Fox manipulating some major story, so far back you could not remember any of the details. We have plenty of similar evidence on the leftist MSM just in this past month.

Fox is right, but not nearly as manipulative and deceitful as the left MSM. They simply do not cover many ugly details of stories. It's their way of serving the common good I guess.

I don't write down and save news stories I read about. Bottom line is that if you want honest journalism, you won't find it on CNN, MSNBC, or FOX.

That was on the hormones added to milk wasn't it?

Link? :link: :link:

Forum List

Back