Victorious!: Sarah Palin's TP Endorsement Chris McDaniel Beats Sen. Thad Cochran

tick tock tick tock.

The interest on the debt will eventually be the highest budget item around. The TEA Party wants to stop this. The Status Quo wants more more more.

Government - Interest Expense on the Debt Outstanding

"deficits don't matter" ~ a Conservative

Which one. Lion's and Tigers and Bears.

I heard one of your Dems saying Guam was going to tip over. Perhaps I should play your Straw man.

Did you hear the Democratic Party said Guam would tip over..........LOL

tick tock tick tock.

The interest on the debt will eventually be the highest budget item around. The TEA Party wants to stop this. The Status Quo wants more more more.

I heard one of your Dems saying Guam was going to tip over. Perhaps I should play your Straw man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58i8TPLWrWw]'Guam Tip Over' [REMIX] (feat. Hank Johnson) - YouTube[/ame]

tick tock tick tock.

A very famous one. Of course, that was when we had a Republican president. Conservative values shift like the wind depending on who's in the White House.

tick tock tick tock.

Yeah...and he's an idiot. Next point?

I can't help but think that it must be terribly embarrassing to start a thread that is based on flat out provable wrong information.

I suspect that conservatives don't experience embarrassment. If they did, they'd learn from their mistakes and wouldn't keep repeating those same mistakes over and over again. From what I can tell, that just doesn't seem to happen.

That's what "disconnect" is all about. They're platform is founded on being out of touch.

Yeah...and he's an idiot. Next point?

They don't understand there can be crazies on both sides. (Just far more on theirs)

14866d1360853516-our-dear-leaders-own-stinking-rich-dumb-democrats-need-wake-up-vik-battaile-politics-1357184596.jpg

Forum List

Back