Victorious!: Sarah Palin's TP Endorsement Chris McDaniel Beats Sen. Thad Cochran

Yay!!!!! I am sooooo happy to see a Karl Rove establishment RINO bite the dust again!!!!!!!

Great night :)

Where are you getting results? I'm hearing early returns have Cochrane very slightly ahead. Cochrane has been asking democrats to vote for him.

Where are you getting results? I'm hearing early returns have Cochrane very slightly ahead. Cochrane has been asking democrats to vote for him.

That isn't the runoff, he's posting the primary result with that third party guy from like ~3 weeks ago

rhino3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BARBOUR ADMITS DEM SUPPORT FOR COCHRAN, BASHES MCDANIEL

Breitbart TV ^

Former Gov. Haley Barbour (R-MS), a supporter of Sen. Thad Cochran (R-MS), criticized Cochran’s primary challenger, Mississippi State Sen. Chris McDaniel, while admitting that Democrats were voting for Cochran in the run-off in an appearance on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports.” Barbour attacked McDaniel for his opposition to federal education funding, and argued that this position is driving individuals to vote for Cochran, stating “why are a lot of people very concerned about this race that didn't vote three weeks ago? Because McDaniel said federal funding of education is unconstitutional.”

I just went to Politico and it shows Cochran in the lead too??
Well crap. My apologies. They are reporting this over at Free Republic. Never the less, McDaniel's will pull it off.

Great job. All you had to do was go to a reputable source.....AFTER the results are in....and look. It's like a ZERO chance of failure.

Just outstanding.

I just went to Politico and it shows Cochran in the lead too??
Well crap. My apologies. They are reporting this over at Free Republic. Never the less, McDaniel's will pull it off.

Great job. All you had to do was go to a reputable source.....AFTER the results are in....and look. It's like a ZERO chance of failure.

Just outstanding.

No one invited your skank liberal ass to the party anyhow.. Buzz off.

Forum List

Back