Sarah Palins Endorsement Chris McDaniel Takes Huge Lead Over Sen. Thad Cochran

I seem to recall people from the left crying tears in Denver when Obama spoke. That was creepy.

This is great news for Governor Palin and the Tea Party as voters head for the polls today. I didn't know Thad has been in office for almost 40 years. Palin again proves her political influence is strong as ever like back during the 2010 mid-terms.

Poll: McDaniel expands lead over Cochran - UPI.com

Palin doesn't jump into supporting a candidate until they show good polling, media attention and fat PAC funds, nitwit. She NEVER comes out before. She's a media whore and you're an idiot. What else is new?

Note the date you left wing bitch from hell.

Sarah Palin Endorses Chris McDaniel for Senate in Mississippi

by Tony Lee 13 Mar 2014

:eusa_whistle:

Framing the Mississippi Senate primary as a "clear fight for the future of the Republican Party against the entrenched interests of the permanent political class in D.C.," former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin endorsed conservative Mississippi state Senator Chris McDaniel on Thursday in his upstart bid against six-term incumbent Mississippi Senator Thad Cochran, who admitted that he was unfamiliar with the Tea Party movement that has put the Washington establishment on alert.

Sarah Palin Endorses Chris McDaniel for Senate in Mississippi

Last edited:
I hope Cochran loses mainly because I'm tried of seeing 30 and 40 year Senators. It was never supposed to be that way. There should be no such thing as a "powerful" Senator.

This is great news for Governor Palin and the Tea Party as voters head for the polls today. I didn't know Thad has been in office for almost 40 years. Palin again proves her political influence is strong as ever like back during the 2010 mid-terms.

Poll: McDaniel expands lead over Cochran - UPI.com

Palin doesn't jump into supporting a candidate until they show good polling, media attention and fat PAC funds, nitwit. She NEVER comes out before. She's a media whore and you're an idiot. What else is new?

Here ya go. I feel like serving lunch to you today! So she only comes in for a winner eh you smarmy piece of shit.

:badgrin:

50730056.jpg

Even before an establishment PAC associated with former Mississippi Governor and lobbyist Haley Barbour had formed to try to save Cochran's candidacy by running attack ads against McDaniel statewide, Palin had indicated that she would be looking closely at the Mississippi GOP Senate primary. McDaniel has also been endorsed by Heritage Action, the Senate Conservative Fund, the Club for Growth, and Freedomworks.

erikanapoletano.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/iStock_000014734522XSmall-300x199.jpg

Did we really need renewed proof of The Grand and Glorious Democrat war on women? Particularly strong women? Even when they're not running for any office, just noting their approval of one candidate or another?

And some of you really think either Hillary or Pocahontas can be nominated.

Dream on - there's a plagiarist standing by to replace your liar-in-chief.

Last edited:
Palin took advantage of an opportunity ..

back a member of the living who is opposing a potential corpse ...

Palin took advantage of an opportunity ..

back a member of the living who is opposing a potential corpse ...

Cochran angered the Tea Party thusly:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/25/u...mcdaniel-mississippi-senate-primary.html?_r=0
FLOWOOD, Miss. — Voters here headed to the polls on Tuesday in a Republican Senate primary that has won national attention as Senator Thad Cochran has made the unusual move of reaching out to black Democrats in an attempt to hold back State Senator Chris McDaniel, his Tea Party-backed challenger.

With Tea Party activists vowing to police voting sites for what they called fraud, the offices of the Mississippi secretary of state and attorney general warned that only one poll watcher, appointed in writing by each campaign, would be allowed within 30 feet of the polls. Tempers were flaring well before voting began at 7 a.m.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back