Vice President Cheney doesn't look so good

Cheney did a great job as Sec Defense during Desert Storm. He became the most powerful VEEP under W. The power went to his head and he made decisions that will be held against the Bush administration forever.

Still, he served his country for a long time and I wish him well

I still wish he could have talked Bush 1 into finishing the Job with Saddam the first time.

He was against that idea at the time.

he was sane then.

and daddy bush was smarter than his son and listened to his state department.

Cheney did a great job as Sec Defense during Desert Storm. He became the most powerful VEEP under W. The power went to his head and he made decisions that will be held against the Bush administration forever.

I think we should give him credit for protecting America as 911 unfolded. That should have been equvilent to a Silver Star or Gallantry Cross.

But he is one person I will never forgive or forget.

There must be something about ?Cheney though.
Shot his friend in the face and his friend apoligized to Cheney for getting in front of Cheneys shot.

And you and Dick should be it's next occupants.

Why did Dick dodge five separate draft notices?

Bad ticker?

Or another chicken hawk?

Think he'll get an aircraft carrier named after him?

whether or not cheney served has nothing to do with whether or not the Iraq and Afghanistan wars should have been waged.
Draft dodgers like Cheney and Reagan make millions of dollars personally from their "defense" investments by cheer-leading for wars that are waged with other people's money and the lives of other people's children.

If rich parasites like Cheney had been first into harms way, the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq would NEVER have occurred.

And you and Dick should be it's next occupants.

Why did Dick dodge five separate draft notices?

Bad ticker?

Or another chicken hawk?

Think he'll get an aircraft carrier named after him?

I assume then you were just as outraged about Clinton dodging the draft then?
If it was up to me, Charles, Dick, Dubya, and Bubba would ALL draw their final breath in super-max for Crimes Against Humanity.

What decisions did he make that will be held against Bush?
Norman Mineta might be able to think of a few.

I still wish he could have talked Bush 1 into finishing the Job with Saddam the first time.

Correct. In fact, he said:

After you take down Saddam Hussein's government, he asks, "then what are you gonna put in its place? That's a very volatile part of the world, and if you take down the central government in Iraq, you can easily end up seeing pieces of Iraq fly off... it's a quagmire ... if you try to take over Iraq... How many additional American causalities was Saddam worth? Our judgment was not very many, and I think we got it right."​

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY[/ame]

He says all this, and becomes the biggest proponent for the invasion of iraq as VP. I can't believe this video wasn't more popular during that whole 'sell' of the iraq war to the american people. Bullshit...

Still, even though I think he is evil, I think he believes he is doing the right thing for this country, so for that, I applaud him, but only because he is not in power anymore. When he was VP, he was the worst ever. But, he is out, and is not well, so you grant people certain concessions when they are on their way out.

Correct. In fact, he said:

After you take down Saddam Hussein's government, he asks, "then what are you gonna put in its place? That's a very volatile part of the world, and if you take down the central government in Iraq, you can easily end up seeing pieces of Iraq fly off... it's a quagmire ... if you try to take over Iraq... How many additional American causalities was Saddam worth? Our judgment was not very many, and I think we got it right."​

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY[/ame]

Until they got it wrong.

Bush/Cheney had the religous right fooled.
Cheney had his daughter as Director of Vice Presidential Campaign Operations in 2004, supports gay marriage and Bush had Mary Cheney and her partner over for dinner numerous times.
The Bush's are gracious people and had nothing gainst gay partners or adoption. That was all a campaign hoax for votes and the naive, gullible dumbass masses took it HOOK, LINE AND SINKER.
"Why don't they just leave gay people alone" Dick Cheney.
A true family man values his family.

Bush ran on passing a constitutional amendment aimed directly at the gays.

I'm guessing you have links proving Bush had Mary and her "partner" over for "dinner"?

Laura Bush invited them as she supports gay marriage. On the guest list together for many functions AFTER 2004 election.

Laura Bush is a class act.

Bush ran on passing a constitutional amendment aimed directly at the gays.

I'm guessing you have links proving Bush had Mary and her "partner" over for "dinner"?

Laura Bush invited them as she supports gay marriage. On the guest list together for many functions AFTER 2004 election.

Laura Bush is a class act.
She really is. She almost visually detests politics.

Go door knocking on the families of those who have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan and see how much sympathy you get..from a guy who got more than 5 deferments no less...I hope he dies a painful and slow death. This guy has got blood on his hands - literally...

As did Biden and others on both sides of the aisle.
"Biden's draft deferments equal Cheney's during Vietnam War"
Biden's draft deferments equal Cheney's during Vietnam War - Washington Times

Remind me again of the wars Biden started, or the paper he helped co-author about the New World Order?

You brought up deferments. I was educating you on the deferments of the current vice president. I take it by your response, you can't refute that fact about Biden! You can, however, attempt to deflect. Either you are OK with deferments or you are taking a hypocritical stance as to it being PK for Biden and not OK for Cheney.

Go door knocking on the families of those who have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan and see how much sympathy you get..from a guy who got more than 5 deferments no less...I hope he dies a painful and slow death. This guy has got blood on his hands - literally...

As did Biden and others on both sides of the aisle.
"Biden's draft deferments equal Cheney's during Vietnam War"
Biden's draft deferments equal Cheney's during Vietnam War - Washington Times

Remind me again of the wars Biden started, or the paper he helped co-author about the New World Order?

You brought up deferments. I was educating you on the deferments of the current vice president. I take it by your response, you can't refute that fact about Biden! You can, however, attempt to deflect. Either you are OK with deferments or you are taking a hypocritical stance as to it being PK for Biden and not OK for Cheney. Not to mention the fact that Cheney did not "start" a war unless you have actual facts to support that.

Forum List

Back