Vice President Cheney doesn't look so good

(Gasp!) Dick Cheneys' daughter is GAY? What the... I don't even... Why wasn't I told? This changes my whole outlook on life and politics!

She was the only family member that never appeared on stage at either Republican convention.

If she had, the left would have accused them of being 'token gays', just like they call minority conservatives 'traitors'. Maybe the Cheney's just didn't want to throw their daughter to the lions for a political stunt.

That's ridiculous. Maybe it's because he didn't want the con base to know he had a gay daughter, because it would hurt his political image, and shamed her into not appearing, and perhaps she was terrifield because she knew who she was facing: people who are generally intolerant of gays.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Or at least until the next terrorist attack Obama says "America can absorb."

So you think America is so fragile it couldn't survive another terror attack? You treasonous fool.:eusa_shhh:

I always knew libtards wished ill on America. Shitwad.

You think that on the off-chance, God forbid there is another terrorist attack, that America couldn't survive it. You are the one with no faith in America. You want America to fail.:dig:

So you think America is so fragile it couldn't survive another terror attack? You treasonous fool.:eusa_shhh:

You think that on the off-chance, God forbid there is another terrorist attack, that America couldn't survive it. You are the one with no faith in America. You want America to fail.:dig:

You, just like that asswad you elected want her to fail. What you and asswad cannot do is predicet what, when where, by whom and by what device the next big terror attack will take place so how in the fuck you can sit there and say America "will absorb" makes you a fucking idiot. Sure do.

You, just like that asswad you elected want her to fail. What you and asswad cannot do is predicet what, when where, by whom and by what device the next big terror attack will take place so how in the fuck you can sit there and say America "will absorb" makes you a fucking idiot. Sure do.

Would you mind typing that again? In English please?

Vice President Cheney doesn't look so good
ch.jpg

Obviously that was photoshopped.

Cheney is an extremely healthy man.

Even though I detest this man, I don't wish him any harm. But how can you say he is an extremely healthy man??? He is not!!

i always knew libtards wished ill on america. Shitwad.

you think that on the off-chance, god forbid there is another terrorist attack, that america couldn't survive it. you are the one with no faith in america. You want america to fail.:dig:

you, just like that asswad you elected want her to fail. What you and asswad cannot do is predicet what, when where, by whom and by what device the next big terror attack will take place so how in the fuck you can sit there and say america "will absorb" makes you a fucking idiot. Sure do.

typing in huge letters doesn't make your stupid ass points any more valid. Sorry!

Would you mind typing that again? In English please?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The libtruds will have a big assed celebration when he passes. They'll have to cross one name off their list of hate.

We're of course to assume that if Obama met with an untimely demise, you'd be beside yourself with sorrow. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back