Vice chair of Minnesota Democrat Party who advocated for dismantling police gets violently beaten and carjacked

Compare and contrast her statements from before this incident, and after this incident. She does a complete 180. I'm glad she admitted that her previous position had been wrong.

Vice chair of Minnesota Democrat Party who advocated for dismantling police gets violently beaten and carjacked

View attachment 826174

She now calls for law and order and wants to take her city back.

By Katie Daviscourt

September 7, 2023

A far-left Minneapolis activist was the victim of a brutal armed car-jacking that occurred in the driveway of her home on Tuesday evening.

Shivanthi Sathanandan, a radical leftist and second vice chairwoman of the Democratic Farmer Labor party in Minneapolis, who was left bruised and bloodied during the incident, is calling for “accountability” despite her past history of being a notable “defund the police” agitator.

Sathanandan said in a Facebook post that she suffered a broken leg, deep lacerations to her head, and cuts and bruises all over her body when four armed juveniles allegedly beat her to the ground in front of her children and then stole her vehicle in broad daylight, according to KSTP.

“Look at my face. REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam our streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. You could have been reading the obituary for me and my children today,” Sathanandan wrote.

Mod Edit: Do not post the entire article, only an excerpt, please.
Liberals hate the Police until something bad happens to them or one of their loved ones. Law abiding Blacks in the Hood understand that the Police are the only thing standing between them and thugs that don't care if they hurt people! It takes something like this to wake up this "radical leftist" to reality!

Seems like a false flag incident to me.

She claims deep lacerations to her head, a broken leg, and bruises all over her body.

The pic looks like she has that cheap fake blood you get with a kids Halloween Dracula costume. No bruises to the face. Standing on a broken leg.

I smell a rat.

Seems like a false flag incident to me.

She claims deep lacerations to her head, a broken leg, and bruises all over her body.

The pic looks like she has that cheap fake blood you get with a kids Halloween Dracula costume. No bruises to the face. Standing on a broken leg.

I smell a rat.
There will be Rats

Has no one told her if she wants to be dumb she better be tough? If you want to defund the police you best learn how to throw some hands and defend yourself.
This sounds like a well planned and choreographed attack. Four against one and they were armed. In my book that rates death penalty. You had one unarmed citizen and two children who were endangered by a cooperative aggression that was potentially lethal. Fire up old sparky!

Compare and contrast her statements from before this incident, and after this incident. She does a complete 180. I'm glad she admitted that her previous position had been wrong.

View attachment 826174

By Katie Daviscourt

September 7, 2023

A far-left Minneapolis activist was the victim of a brutal armed car-jacking that occurred in the driveway of her home on Tuesday evening.

Shivanthi Sathanandan, a radical leftist and second vice chairwoman of the Democratic Farmer Labor party in Minneapolis, who was left bruised and bloodied during the incident, is calling for “accountability” despite her past history of being a notable “defund the police” agitator.

Sathanandan said in a Facebook post that she suffered a broken leg, deep lacerations to her head, and cuts and bruises all over her body when four armed juveniles allegedly beat her to the ground in front of her children and then stole her vehicle in broad daylight, according to KSTP.

“Look at my face. REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam our streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. You could have been reading the obituary for me and my children today,” Sathanandan wrote.

Mod Edit: Do not post the entire article, only an excerpt, please.
This is less about defund than CovidCon aftershocks.

Here’s the Deranged Democrat timeline:

1) Get Trump/regain power at all costs; work with Deep State to accomplish this.

2) Embrace Covid insanity since all other efforts to destroy Trump/regain power failed.

3) Impose unnecessary/disastrous Covid Lockdowns.

4) When Communities of Color then inevitably implode due to these insane lockdowns, blame Trump/racism.

5) Because Democrats won’t admit that the REAL cause of the rioting was the massively destructive lockdowns they imposed to destroy Trump/regain power, find a scapegoat.

6) Scapegoat found - stressed out cops (who sometimes do shitty things for which they SHOULD be held accountable) who must now ALL be defunded.

And voila!

What do you call a leftist nut who gets mugged? A conservative? Not likely…she had little wisdom before the beating and the temporary rationality will be just that…temporary, especially after she is sent for re-education by the leftist borg collective….

Till then, she is calling for harsher punishment …..at least for the violent monsters who beat her in front of her children, leaving her with a broken leg and more…….

I wonder if she has given any thought about gun issues since her beating?

Like most Democrats, Sathanandan was anti-police and pro-criminal. In June 2020, she wanted to “dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department”:
———-
But that all changed on Tuesday. Ms. Sathanandan was carjacked and viciously beaten:

The second vice chairwoman of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party is calling for tougher consequences for criminals after she was beaten and carjacked in front of her young children at her home in Minneapolis on Tuesday.
Sathananda was left with a broken leg, deep lacerations on her head, and bruising. She’s now calling for politicians to be tougher on crime.
She is now singing quite a different tune when it comes to crime and law enforcement:
1694163232347.png

Anti-gun extremists?

They will explain that it is better that this woman be beaten and left with these horrible injuries….than she have and use a gun to save herself……

Anti-gun extremists are nuts…

What do you call a leftist nut who gets mugged? A conservative? Not likely…she had little wisdom before the beating and the temporary rationality will be just that…temporary, especially after she is sent for re-education by the leftist borg collective….

Till then, she is calling for harsher punishment …..at least for the violent monsters who beat her in front of her children, leaving her with a broken leg and more…….

Like most Democrats, Sathanandan was anti-police and pro-criminal. In June 2020, she wanted to “dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department”:
———-
But that all changed on Tuesday. Ms. Sathanandan was carjacked and viciously beaten:

She is now singing quite a different tune when it comes to crime and law enforcement:
View attachment 826423

Anti-gun extremists?

They will explain that it is better that this woman be beaten and left with these horrible injuries….than she have and use a gun to save herself……

I find this hysterical

I find this hysterical

If you can’t convince a leftist with truth, facts and reality……maybe when they are beaten by a violent criminal/criminals…..who have been released from jail over and over by democrats….they will gain wisdom….

Likely?

No.

After all, they are leftists…so reality is not part of who they are….

———-

View attachment 826423

Anti-gun extremists?

This is precisely the type of person whom were I able to know her stances; wouldn't lift a finger to help. Neither to halt the attack, nor render aid, after the fact...

Forum List

Back