Vice chair of Minnesota Democrat Party who advocated for dismantling police gets violently beaten and carjacked

This sounds like a well planned and choreographed attack. Four against one and they were armed. In my book that rates death penalty. You had one unarmed citizen and two children who were endangered by a cooperative aggression that was potentially lethal. Fire up old sparky!
I don’t know as someone who was a proponent of defunding the police I am sure this lady would have preferred a conflict resolution councilor show up and try some mediation with her attackers. I would hate to think she was a hypocrite and expect to be treated differently from how she wished others be treated.

This sounds like a well planned and choreographed attack. Four against one and they were armed. In my book that rates death penalty. You had one unarmed citizen and two children who were endangered by a cooperative aggression that was potentially lethal. Fire up old sparky!
Two ( or more ) adult Neighbors / Bystanders tried to get involved , but were easily rebuffed at gunpoint

I’m sorry this happened to her. Unfortunately, it takes an incident like this to change such a radical mindset.”defund the police.”

Rational people knew this was a stupid thing to say at the time and only served to worsen things with police.

Bitch was pistol whipped by 4 early teens in front of her kids and when Cuck liberal neighbors tried to help they were Turned back at gunpoint .

Two ( or more ) adult Neighbors / Bystanders tried to get involved , but were easily rebuffed at gunpoint
Like I said death penalty....
I don't give a shit what their ages are. I have noticed that everyone including the victim is mum on the skin color. Huuuuge silence on this.

'Defund' Democrat carjacked, assaulted
Just Desserts: Defund Police Democrat Carjacked

The 'Outnumbered' panel discussed what prompted the Democrat to alter her stance on supporting law enforcement following the brutal carjacking. Shivanthi Sathanandan called to 'dismantle' the Minneapolis Police Department in 2020. Shivanthi Sathanandan, the 2nd Vice Chairwoman for the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, posted Wednesday on Facebook that she was "violently carjacked" by "four very young men, all carrying guns."

Guess what Shizzle-anthi, those weren't Republicans who jacked you!

😂

Nothing screams "justice" more than a democrat being attacked by the criminals she refuses to jail, and needing the police she wants to defund.

'Defund' Democrat carjacked, assaulted
Just Desserts: Defund Police Democrat Carjacked

The 'Outnumbered' panel discussed what prompted the Democrat to alter her stance on supporting law enforcement following the brutal carjacking. Shivanthi Sathanandan called to 'dismantle' the Minneapolis Police Department in 2020. Shivanthi Sathanandan, the 2nd Vice Chairwoman for the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, posted Wednesday on Facebook that she was "violently carjacked" by "four very young men, all carrying guns."

Guess what Shizzle-anthi, those weren't Republicans who jacked you!

😂

1) Welcome to the forum.

2) Already threads on this; do a search before posting OPs to avoid redundancy.

Compare and contrast her statements from before this incident, and after this incident. She does a complete 180. I'm glad she admitted that her previous position had been wrong.

Vice chair of Minnesota Democrat Party who advocated for dismantling police gets violently beaten and carjacked

View attachment 826174

She now calls for law and order and wants to take her city back.

By Katie Daviscourt

September 7, 2023

She now calls for law and order and wants to take her city back.

A far-left Minneapolis activist was the victim of a brutal armed car-jacking that occurred in the driveway of her home on Tuesday evening.

Shivanthi Sathanandan, a radical leftist and second vice chairwoman of the Democratic Farmer Labor party in Minneapolis, who was left bruised and bloodied during the incident, is calling for “accountability” despite her past history of being a notable “defund the police” agitator.

Sathanandan said in a Facebook post that she suffered a broken leg, deep lacerations to her head, and cuts and bruises all over her body when four armed juveniles allegedly beat her to the ground in front of her children and then stole her vehicle in broad daylight, according to KSTP.

“Look at my face. REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam our streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. You could have been reading the obituary for me and my children today,” Sathanandan wrote.

Mod Edit: Do not post the entire article, only an excerpt, please.
Too bad the commie bitch lived.

Forum List

Back