Ron DeSantis Just Earned A Tad Bit Of Respect Back From Me

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Not enough to vote for him for president, but I liked him taking a stand against the woke mob. If he keeps this up there is a chance that he would earn my vote in 2028, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Especially since we don't know the future at this point.

Not enough to vote for him for president, but I liked him taking a stand against the woke mob. If he keeps this up there is a chance that he would earn my vote in 2028, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Especially since we don't know the future at this point.

Well, DeSantis is My guy. Are you saying you wouldn't vote for Trump if Trump is out?

Right now, the single biggest threat this country faces is the 'Woke" or, commonly referred to as "Critical Theory."

Well, DeSantis is My guy. Are you saying you wouldn't vote for Trump if Trump is out?

Huh? You mean if Trump didn't get the nomination next year and came back with DeSantis running beside him?

Huh? You mean if Trump didn't get the nomination next year and came back with DeSantis running beside him?
No.

So, I now understand you.

You will demand everyone vote for Trump if he is the nominee, but you won't if someone else is the nominee.

I have that about, right?

You want a cookie?

Ooh!!! Ooh!!! Do you have chocolate chip!? :D

No.

So, I now understand you.

You will demand everyone vote for Trump if he is the nominee, but you won't if someone else is the nominee.

I have that about, right?

I'm not demanding anybody to do anything as it's their choice, but in order to save this country from the democrats I believe we have to. Also, how can you vote for a guy that isn't the nominee? :dunno:

Ooh!!! Ooh!!! Do you have chocolate chip!? :D

I'm not demanding anybody to do anything as it's their choice, but in order to save this country from the democrats I believe we have to. Also, how can you vote for a guy that isn't the nominee? :dunno:
Now I know where you stand.

Right now, the single biggest threat this country faces is the 'Woke" or, commonly referred to as "Critical Theory."
Give the daft bitch time....She’ll come back around at some point.

Is it a bad thing? Obviously I was just joking with that cookie thing btw. :p
cookie (2).jpg

No one cares.

Forum List

Back