Minnesota Woman Who Advocated for Palestinian Rights and Protested Against Israeli Actions Killed by Hamas Alongside Husband

View attachment 843146

In a tragic twist of fate, a Minnesota woman and her husband who had vocally advocated for Palestinian rights and protested against Israeli military actions were killed in a Hamas attack.

Cindy Flash, a 67-year-old originally from St. Paul, Minnesota, had emigrated to Israel decades ago. She married Igal Flash, a 66-year-old Israeli and the son of Holocaust survivors, and they settled in Kfar Aza, a community located just a few miles from the Gaza border.

The couple’s home in Kfar Aza sat right next to the security fence that Hamas militants broke through as they attacked Israel by land, sea, and air.

What makes Cindy’s story particularly poignant is the irony that she, an advocate for Palestinian rights, became a victim of the very group she sought to help.

Cindy was known for her advocacy for Palestinian rights. She would often protest against Israeli military operations in Gaza, standing up for the dignity and humanity of Palestinians, according to CNN.

Someone show this to gipper…

I wonder....if all those supporting terrorists.....not only in Israel, but all over the world...

Do you think they will change their mind after this case, and so many more cases like this?

Or will they continue with their misplaced beliefs

Do they have a death wish?

What do you think the want? A nice economy? Kids? A happy marriage?

You’ll be surprised how different these people are from us.
That’s absolutely what all people want.

That’s absolutely what all people want.
You’re wrong if you think that. These people have different ideas of prosperity than you. They have no interest in living peacefully with people that don’t share their religious zealotry. They want to be ruled by radical Islam. They hate you because you’re not a radical Islamist, and hate everyone, including other Muslims that don’t subscribe to their particular version of Islamic religion.

Last edited:
You’re wrong if you think that. These people have different ideas of prosperity than you. They have no interest in living peacefully with people that don’t share their religious zealotry. They want to be ruled by radical Islam. They hate you because you’re not a radical Islamist, and hate everyone, including other Muslims that don’t subscribe to their particular version of Islamic religion.
And you know all this how?

I don’t call all Muslims radical Muslims, but that doesn’t mean I’m blind to radical Islam.
Yeah. Ya did. Your continued use of “they” was clearly referring to essentially all Muslims

We should do this.

France is contemplating that exact scenario over the next 48 hours. Macron's suggestion.
I don't see how the french can do this....they're weak, and they have no idea of the brutality which they will face. They better suck it up, recognize that there will be losses on their side and JUST DO IT.

Macron calls for ruthless deportation of all migrants with ties to islamic extremism from Fronce.

Forum List

Back