Veterans: Why Does The Mexican Flag Fly Next To The American Flag ......

Yes, he has a photo but what is the context? For all I know, it is a border town with a memorial to those police officers that have died fighting drug smuggling.

Yes, he has a photo but what is the context? For all I know, it is a border town with a memorial to those police officers that have died fighting drug smuggling.

If you look closely, there is an Illinois state flag that says "ILLINOIS" on it. There is also a POW-MIA flag. As far as I know, that flag honors veterans of wars. I don't think police officers get taken prisoner a lot or become "missing in action".

If you look closely, there is an Illinois state flag that says "ILLINOIS" on it. There is also a POW-MIA flag. As far as I know, that flag honors veterans of wars. I don't think police officers get taken prisoner a lot or become "missing in action".
So where is it? If you took the picture, you know where it is and you know what the plaque on the ground says.

That you are withholding information to portray something as bad to further your agenda of hating Mexicans is no surprise.

So where is it? If you took the picture, you know where it is and you know what the plaque on the ground says.

That you are withholding information to portray something as bad to further your agenda of hating Mexicans is no surprise.

2009-09-17CiceroTownHall015.jpg

It's the Town Hall in Cicero, Illinois. A town that is overrun with Mexicans and they demand to be saluted for things they never did.

Last edited:
Tempest in a teapot. From 3 freaking years ago.

Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexican flag in park - Chicago Tribune

In a town once predominantly Eastern European but now mostly Mexican, there's a flag flap blowing in the wind.

Cicero residents recently complained that the Mexican flag was flying at the town's new Cicero Community Park.

He said the flag was taken down shortly after but put up again around Sept. 15 to celebrate El Grito, a holiday honoring Mexico's independence.

The flag was taken down last week, Brave said.

At the Town Hall, foreign flags -- including Mexican, Italian, Irish and Greek -- are normally rotated, a town official said.

Brave said Cicero should pass an ordinance that would prohibit the flying of foreign flags on public property.

Officials have no plans to pass such an ordinance, a Cicero spokesman said, adding the town wants to recognize and celebrate the heritage of all people. Town officials said other foreign flags will fly at the community park during ethnic holidays.

In a town once predominantly Eastern European but now mostly Mexican, there's a flag flap blowing in the wind.

Cicero residents recently complained that the Mexican flag was flying at the town's new Cicero Community Park.

He said the flag was taken down shortly after but put up again around Sept. 15 to celebrate El Grito, a holiday honoring Mexico's independence.

At the Town Hall, foreign flags -- including Mexican, Italian, Irish and Greek -- are normally rotated, a town official said.

Brave said Cicero should pass an ordinance that would prohibit the flying of foreign flags on public property.

Officials have no plans to pass such an ordinance, a Cicero spokesman said, adding the town wants to recognize and celebrate the heritage of all people. Town officials said other foreign flags will fly at the community park during ethnic holidays.

It's a place for VETERANS and countries that actually did some fighting as our allies.

The Mexican flag should be flow with flags of other Latin American countries who refused to fight. That is a fact of history.

It's a place for VETERANS and countries that actually did some fighting as our allies.

The Mexican flag should be flow with flags of other Latin American countries who refused to fight. That is a fact of history.

So which platoons did the local sports team field in the various wars?

Although the U.S. and Illinois flags, as well as a sports flag, are flown there...

And the article says nothing about it being a veterans park. Just a community park.

The area is dedicated to American veterans.

If it was a community park dedicated to the Mexican invasion of the United States, the American flag should fly just low enough so every Mexican could wipe their ass on it.

On this picture, there is no Mexican flag. Have you been playing with photoshop?
ins_163_06CiceroWarMemorial.jpg

Have you? The Mexican flag is not there constantly. I've seen other flags there too. But my point is that Mexico has never been an ally in any of the American wars and today, is helping to invade the United States. Why should they be saluted? And why doesn't a real friend and ally like Canada have their flag flying. Chicago is much closer to Canada, isn't it?

Last edited:
And why doesn't a real friend and ally like Canada have their flag flying. Chicago is much closer to Canada, isn't it?
Because there are Mexican-American veterans living in Cicero, idiot. Apparently their are no Canadian-American veterans there.

No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to, or in place of, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or any Territory or possession thereof:​

USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United States of America - United States Code
" I pledge allegiance to a fucking piece of cloth made in China and flown high above the tin cans in murkas vast trailer parks" :cuckoo:
Most U.S. Flags Made In China - CBS News Video

The least they could do is have them made in America( with an A) like in El Salvador or Guatemala or Peru.

Attachments

• $corporate_flag.jpg
    $corporate_flag.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 60
No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to, or in place of, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or any Territory or possession thereof:
USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United States of America - United States Code
" I pledge allegiance to a fucking piece of cloth made in China and flown high above the tin cans in murkas vast trailer parks" :cuckoo:
Most U.S. Flags Made In China - CBS News Video

The least they could do is have them made in America( with an A) like in El Salvador or Guatemala or Peru.

Like bandito babies, they're not made in Mexico either.

5021061360_9da7bd6567.jpg

On this picture, there is no Mexican flag. Have you been playing with photoshop?

Have you? The Mexican flag is not there constantly. I've seen other flags there too. But my point is that Mexico has never been an ally in any of the American wars and today, is helping to invade the United States. Why should they be saluted? And why doesn't a real friend and ally like Canada have their flag flying. Chicago is much closer to Canada, isn't it?

If you weren't so retarded and actually, I don't know READ a history book, you would realize that Mexico was indeed an ally during WWII on both an economic level AND a military level.

However, only the already modernized Mexican Air Force was to actually engage in combat. Mexican pilots received additional training in the United States and in 1945 fought valiantly in the air war in the Phillipines. Only one squadron, Number 201, actually saw combat. Nicknamed "The Aztec Eagles," they flew P-47 Thunderbolt fighters and offered close ground support for U.S. and Philipino ground forces as they struggled to liberate the islands from the Japanese. Decorated by the United States, Mexico and the Phillipines, its 31 pilots and approximately 150 ground support personnel were the only Mexican military force to serve outside of Mexico. Of the squadron's 31 pilots, 5 were killed in action. Its personnel, both pilots and ground support elements certainly deserve to be regarded as heros by both Mexico and the United States.

Mexico - forgotten World War II ally : Mexico History

Your entire premise is invalid

next.......

The part of the country that tried to tear apart the United States. Who else is there?

did you ever think that perhaps the side you talk about felt the same way about "your" side?....and felt the north was the traitors?.....

Having slaves is being "traitors" to humanity. Even if the Bible says it's OK and Jesus approves.

As proven elsewhere MR Never read a history book. The vasty majority of confederate soldiers never owned a slave, nor did their families. Slavery was a minor issue in a complex situation that resulted in war.

Was slavery wrong? Certainly, but that doesn't mean the other goals of the south were.

Oh and before you start your usual stupidity, my OPINION is that the south was entirely in the wrong, but the facts don't bear that out. If they had won the war things would certainly have played out differently in terms of what history tells us.

If you weren't so retarded and actually, I don't know READ a history book, you would realize that Mexico was indeed an ally during WWII on both an economic level AND a military level.

However, only the already modernized Mexican Air Force was to actually engage in combat. Mexican pilots received additional training in the United States and in 1945 fought valiantly in the air war in the Phillipines. Only one squadron, Number 201, actually saw combat. Nicknamed "The Aztec Eagles," they flew P-47 Thunderbolt fighters and offered close ground support for U.S. and Philipino ground forces as they struggled to liberate the islands from the Japanese. Decorated by the United States, Mexico and the Phillipines, its 31 pilots and approximately 150 ground support personnel were the only Mexican military force to serve outside of Mexico. Of the squadron's 31 pilots, 5 were killed in action. Its personnel, both pilots and ground support elements certainly deserve to be regarded as heros by both Mexico and the United States.

Mexico - forgotten World War II ally : Mexico History

Your entire premise is invalid

next.......

Over 418,000 Americans died in WW2. How many Mexicans from Mexico died? You won't get even a tenth of one percent. What they contributed was a joke compared to even the smallest countries in Europe.

Forum List

Back