Hispanic heritage month and the Mexican American War. Do other nations have politicians lobbying to celebrate those who killed their people?

15,000 American soldiers were killed in the Mexican American War….it seems awfulluy bizarre that we’d ask our people to support a celebration of the heritage of thos who killed our people. Do politicians in other nations pitch this kind of lunacy?

The link says they been doing it since 1968. Find your Binky

Sept. 16, 1810 - Mexico declared it's independence from Spain.
The War lasted about 11+ years.
Similar to our July 4th.
We celebrate killing our fellow English and Tory(Loyalists) Americans.
Perspective People.

Last edited:
Similar to our July 4th.
Perspective People.
Well hell…when should we start celebrating Nazis and Al qaeda?

15,000 American soldiers were killed in the Mexican American War….it seems awfulluy bizarre that we’d ask our people to support a celebration of the heritage of thos who killed our people.
Lol. Wasn't it 600,000 killed in the late unpleasantness? Which slaughter was celebrated by naming US military bases after murdering mutineers?

Similar to our July 4th.
Perspective People.

Cinco De Mayo is an entirely different thing; different war.

Hispanic heritage? WTF is that? There’s no pride in being from Mexico or any other South American shit hole. The only fucking heritage worth celebrating is getting to the US. Hispanic heritages victory is getting out of the Hispanic shithole they live in.

Well hell…when should we start celebrating Nazis and Al qaeda?
Not the same thing champ.
BTW, do you celebrate Oktoberfest?

I live in a heavy agricultural county, with a significant population of Hispanics working the farms and other businesses.

Thought people might want to know what the excitement is about this Saturday.

15,000 American soldiers were killed in the Mexican American War….it seems awfulluy bizarre that we’d ask our people to support a celebration of the heritage of thos who killed our people. Do politicians in other nations pitch this kind of lunacy?

Try learning some history.
The Mexican-American war was about 25 years after Mexico gained independence.
And the USA started and won that war.

Similar to our July 4th.
Perspective People.

I have no problem with celebrating their breaking with European control, either in 1821 or in 1862. Santa Anna's 35 years of egotistical insanity is a different subject altogether.

Not the same think champ.
BTW, do you celebrate Oktoberfest?

I live in a heavy agricultural county, with a significant population of Hispanics working the farms and other businesses.

Thought people might want to know what the excitement is about this Saturday.
Fuck yeah lets celebrate our 20% savings on lettuce….while our communities, cities and states are destroyed, while our jails and prisons fill up with Mexico’s people, while our culture is destroyed, while our institutions are destroyed, while our public education is destroyed, while our healthcare system is destroyed and while our people are maimed, raped and murdered….FUCK YEAH!
Lets celebrate this….

I find it funny .. modern day Americans, especially Gen Z and Millennials, are ignorant when it comes to history .. I'd guess they'll be celebrating the millions of illegal immigrants crossing the border during this month.

I find it funny .. modern day Americans, especially Gen Z and Millennials, are ignorant when it comes to history .. I'd guess they'll be celebrating the millions of illegal immigrants crossing the border during this month.
Todays Americans are the most pathetic pieces of filthy dogshit on the planet. It’s fucking sad…real fucking sad.

Those savings don't get passed on to retail consumers; neither do any other 'savings' from criminal illegal alien labor.
Lol. The increases in crop expenses certainly get passed on.

maroon.gif

Forum List

Back