Veterans: Why Does The Mexican Flag Fly Next To The American Flag ......

luckystrike

Rookie
May 25, 2011
.........yet our ally, Canada has no flag being flown next to ours at sites honoring the military of the various wars?

American deaths in WW1........................117,465
Canadian deaths in WW1.........................66,944
Mexican deaths in WW1..................................0

American deaths in WW2.......................418,500
Canadian deaths in WW2.........................45,400
Mexican deaths in WW2.................(civilian)..100

American deaths in the Korean War...........36,516
Canadian deaths in the Korean War...............516
Mexican deaths in the Korean War...................0

.........yet our ally, Canada has no flag being flown next to ours at sites honoring the military of the various wars?

got a picture or a link?.....even where i live i dont see this.....and you think in S.Cal....you might see it.....

Where does this happen, LS?

I never see any Mexican flags flying around here.

What ARE you talking about?

something about land of the free, give me you tired your hungry your poor.....

• Banned

something about land of the free, give me you tired your hungry your poor.....

...your vegetable pickers, your deadbeats, your invasion marchers....

Citizens can do what they like, I guess.

If they want to fly a mexican flag that's their business, isn't it?

I don't approve, but its really none of my business.

They can fly it, but not above or on the same level of the American flag. That's a violation of federal law.

Like sneaking into the United States and stealing resources meant to feed poor Americans?

Forty-three men of Hispanic heritage have been awarded the Medal of Honor.

Of the forty-three Medals of Honor presented to Hispanics, two were presented to members of the United States Navy, thirteen to members of the United States Marine Corps and twenty-eight to members of the United States Army.

Twenty-five Medals of Honor were presented posthumously.

The first recipient was Corporal Joseph H. De Castro of the Union Army for his actions at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania on July 3, 1863, during the American Civil War and the most recent recipient was Captain Humbert Roque Versace who was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor on July 8, 2002, by President George W. Bush.

Corporal De Castro was a member of the Massachusetts Infantry, a militia that was not part of the "regular" army; however, Private David Bennes Barkley was a member of the regular army during World War I and has been recognized as the Army's first Hispanic Medal of Honor recipient. In 1864,

Seaman John Ortega became the first Hispanic member of the U.S. Navy to receive the Medal of Honor and in 1900, Private France Silva became the first person of Hispanic descent in the U.S. Marine Corps to receive the medal.

List of Hispanic Medal of Honor recipients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of the forty-three Medals of Honor presented to Hispanics, two were presented to members of the United States Navy, thirteen to members of the United States Marine Corps and twenty-eight to members of the United States Army.

The first recipient was Corporal Joseph H. De Castro of the Union Army for his actions at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania on July 3, 1863, during the American Civil War and the most recent recipient was Captain Humbert Roque Versace who was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor on July 8, 2002, by President George W. Bush.

Corporal De Castro was a member of the Massachusetts Infantry, a militia that was not part of the "regular" army; however, Private David Bennes Barkley was a member of the regular army during World War I and has been recognized as the Army's first Hispanic Medal of Honor recipient. In 1864,

Seaman John Ortega became the first Hispanic member of the U.S. Navy to receive the Medal of Honor and in 1900, Private France Silva became the first person of Hispanic descent in the U.S. Marine Corps to receive the medal.

Hmmm?

How many men of Polish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, English......................heritage.

What does flying a Mexican flag, in place of flags from countries that did actually fight alongside Americans, have to do with who won what medal?

Hmmm?

How many men of Polish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, English......................heritage.

What does flying a Mexican flag, in place of flags from countries that did actually fight alongside Americans, have to do with who won what medal?

for that matter...why does it matter to "anyone else" what flag "someone else" wants to fly on "their" grave? Apply the rule gentlemen "keep your nose in your business"

I notice that you left out Vietnam and the Gulf War :doubt:

They can fly it, but not above or on the same level of the American flag. That's a violation of federal law.

Like sneaking into the United States and stealing resources meant to feed poor Americans?
No. Not like that.

Sneaking into the United States and stealing resources meant to feed poor Americans is far more serious.

Hmmm?

for that matter...why does it matter to "anyone else" what flag "someone else" wants to fly on "their" grave? Apply the rule gentlemen "keep your nose in your business"

It's called giving credit to those who earned it, not because they give you a source of cheap labor that will breed like rats.

another racist.

this has nothing to do with Flags or he would have posted a link by now.

negged for being another dickhead.

Cicero3.jpg

Forum List

Back