Hispanic heritage month and the Mexican American War. Do other nations have politicians lobbying to celebrate those who killed their people?

Where I come from we ’celebrate‘ positives things….what about hispanics and their heritage has been positive for America?
The 40 million here without consent from the people?
The 4.5 in 10 whom are on the taxpayer tit?
Our destroyed public schools and healthcare system?
Destroyed commuinties / cities?
Blacks gentrified / driven out of their neighborhoods?
Menial labor blacks used to work taken by trespassing thirdworlders?

Unkotare
Zincwarrior
Golfing Gator

Tell us Humbertos….how/where has America been improved by Hispanic heritage?
mexican food?......

Stop pretending anyone agrees with your bullshit, loser. Even the other racist cowards here are embarrassed by you.
Cool name one?
Look, you’re an indoctrinator…I mean teacher, and presumed to be semi-intelligent….Go ahead and quantify their presence for us…Be careful here, you’ll be tempted to default to globalist FEELZ mode, tempted to play stupid and pretend you don’t know what I’m asking.
Go ahead and give it try Humberto.

24 times that many were killed by the CSA and you have no problem with statues honoring them.
The CSA was a just war…probably the only thing that has kept this tyrannical government in check.
I thought you Kinda Libs were proponents of a citizenry keeping its government in check?

All the intelligent people I know engage in discourse….....
All you do is spew ridiculous nonsense that hasn't been spewed by more than three people at a time since the turn of the previous century, you fucking pussy loser.

The CSA was a just war…probably the only thing that has kept this tyrannical government in check.
I thought you Kinda Libs were proponents of a citizenry keeping its government in check?
What a confused Bingo you are. The point of seceding was that they weren't citizens of America any more and the American government wasn't their government. If they wanted to check tyranny in their own government they should of addressed the fact that not only was slavery legal in their country but their constitution prevented States from exercising their States right to abolish it.

Sad….Nobody here can tell us why Hispanic heritage is worth celebrating…The usuals, the globalist FEELZ people avoid the meat on the bone and talk in circles.
If someone asked me why Asian heritage is worth celebrating I could give them several quantifiable answers, if they asked me why east Indian heritage was worth celebrating in America I could answer with ease.
These FEELZ people offer nothing because they have nothing….they know Hispanic heritage has done nothing but cause degradation in our nation, fill our jails and prisons, load down our welfare and social services and destroy our institutions.
No other nation has politicians asking their people to celebrate the heritage of those they have engaged in war with…those who killed thousands of their people….those who invade their nation against the will of the people…..NONE…It just doesn’t make any fucking sense to do so.

Unkotare
Golfing Gator
Curried Goats

Sad….Nobody here can tell us why Hispanic heritage is worth celebrating…The usuals, the globalist FEELZ people avoid the meat on the bone and talk in circles.
If someone asked me why Asian heritage is worth celebrating I could give them several quantifiable answers, if they asked me why east Indian heritage was worth celebrating in America I could answer with ease.
These FEELZ people offer nothing because they have nothing….they know Hispanic heritage has done nothing but cause degradation in our nation, fill our jails and prisons, load down our welfare and social services and destroy our institutions.
No other nation has politicians asking their people to celebrate the heritage of those they have engaged in war with…those who killed thousands of their people….those who invade their nation against the will of the people…..NONE…It just doesn’t make any fucking sense to do so.

Unkotare
Golfing Gator
Curried Goats
You're a complete idiot. 😄 Hispanic culture is so named because of its Spanish origins. Do you know where Spain is located moron? Hispanic culture and Hispanic people are people of largely European ancestry you incredibly ignorant fucktard. 😄 Read a book.

You're a complete idiot. 😄 Hispanic culture is so named because of its Spanish origins. Do you know where Spain is located moron? Hispanic culture and Hispanic people are people of largely European ancestry you incredibly ignorant fucktard. 😄 Read a book.
hahaha…you’re a sorry ass spin-master….Everybody sane knows we aren’t talikng about the 73 blue-eyed Spaniards in America when we talk about “Hispanics”, everybody sane knows we are talking about the tens of millions of liabilities/parasites from Mexico, Central and South America.
Try harder Blaggot

I see the U.S. invasion of Mexico as pretty much on par with the U.S. invasion of the Confederacy. I've got nothing against those who want to celebrate their heritage but keep the politicians out of it.

I see the U.S. invasion of Mexico as pretty much on par with the U.S. invasion of the Confederacy. I've got nothing against those who want to celebrate their heritage but keep the politicians out of it.
I agree…our government should ask Americans to celebrate anything clearly a net gain for Americans….nothing more.

Possibly the best place for, despite some of the negative rhetoric scattered about;

The Problematic History of the Word “Hispanic”​

In this op-ed, writer Araceli Cruz explains the problematic history of the word “Hispanic.”

Forum List

Back