Veterans: Why Does The Mexican Flag Fly Next To The American Flag ......

Go to the North End in Boston and you'll see people flying the Italian flag. What's the big deal?

Just try and get some of those freebies that Americans pay for but only Latinos can use.

.........yet our ally, Canada has no flag being flown next to ours at sites honoring the military of the various wars?

American deaths in WW1........................117,465
Canadian deaths in WW1.........................66,944
Mexican deaths in WW1..................................0

American deaths in WW2.......................418,500
Canadian deaths in WW2.........................45,400
Mexican deaths in WW2.................(civilian)..100

American deaths in the Korean War...........36,516
Canadian deaths in the Korean War...............516
Mexican deaths in the Korean War...................0

something about land of the free, give me you tired your hungry your poor.....

bunk - that is for (legal) immigrants - nobody has a - " right " to come to america...never did ! people have to pass mental & physicial tests and my folks had to prove that they would not use any govt. agencies - they had to have a sponser to help them

On this picture, there is no Mexican flag. Have you been playing with photoshop?
ins_163_06CiceroWarMemorial.jpg

of course he has.....this jerk is Bullfighter/Lost American coming in for his third Banning.....the guys a joke.....his posting manner is just too obvious....:lol:

The part of the country that tried to tear apart the United States. Who else is there?

did you ever think that perhaps the side you talk about felt the same way about "your" side?....and felt the north was the traitors?.....

Having slaves is being "traitors" to humanity. Even if the Bible says it's OK and Jesus approves.

it doesnt matter what you think dean....the mindset of the too sides was different......they both thought the other side was wrong,and their side in the right.....deal with it.....

On this picture, there is no Mexican flag. Have you been playing with photoshop?
ins_163_06CiceroWarMemorial.jpg

Have you? The Mexican flag is not there constantly. I've seen other flags there too. But my point is that Mexico has never been an ally in any of the American wars and today, is helping to invade the United States. Why should they be saluted? And why doesn't a real friend and ally like Canada have their flag flying. Chicago is much closer to Canada, isn't it?

If you weren't so retarded and actually, I don't know READ a history book, you would realize that Mexico was indeed an ally during WWII on both an economic level AND a military level.

However, only the already modernized Mexican Air Force was to actually engage in combat. Mexican pilots received additional training in the United States and in 1945 fought valiantly in the air war in the Phillipines. Only one squadron, Number 201, actually saw combat. Nicknamed "The Aztec Eagles," they flew P-47 Thunderbolt fighters and offered close ground support for U.S. and Philipino ground forces as they struggled to liberate the islands from the Japanese. Decorated by the United States, Mexico and the Phillipines, its 31 pilots and approximately 150 ground support personnel were the only Mexican military force to serve outside of Mexico. Of the squadron's 31 pilots, 5 were killed in action. Its personnel, both pilots and ground support elements certainly deserve to be regarded as heros by both Mexico and the United States.

Mexico - forgotten World War II ally : Mexico History

Your entire premise is invalid

next.......

we have already gone through this when this guy was called Lost American.....a month or so ago.....:lol:......the same Link was presented to him .....he still rambled his bullshit....

Have you? The Mexican flag is not there constantly. I've seen other flags there too. But my point is that Mexico has never been an ally in any of the American wars and today, is helping to invade the United States. Why should they be saluted? And why doesn't a real friend and ally like Canada have their flag flying. Chicago is much closer to Canada, isn't it?

If you weren't so retarded and actually, I don't know READ a history book, you would realize that Mexico was indeed an ally during WWII on both an economic level AND a military level.

However, only the already modernized Mexican Air Force was to actually engage in combat. Mexican pilots received additional training in the United States and in 1945 fought valiantly in the air war in the Phillipines. Only one squadron, Number 201, actually saw combat. Nicknamed "The Aztec Eagles," they flew P-47 Thunderbolt fighters and offered close ground support for U.S. and Philipino ground forces as they struggled to liberate the islands from the Japanese. Decorated by the United States, Mexico and the Phillipines, its 31 pilots and approximately 150 ground support personnel were the only Mexican military force to serve outside of Mexico. Of the squadron's 31 pilots, 5 were killed in action. Its personnel, both pilots and ground support elements certainly deserve to be regarded as heros by both Mexico and the United States.

next.......

Over 418,000 Americans died in WW2. How many Mexicans from Mexico died? You won't get even a tenth of one percent. What they contributed was a joke compared to even the smallest countries in Europe.

you said that last month to this same link....Bullfighter er....Lost American......oh sorry....Luckystrike.....:lol:

Because there are Mexican-American veterans living in Cicero, idiot. Apparently their are no Canadian-American veterans there.

I've never seen a Mexican-American flag. What does it look like?
I'm sorry, I forgot that you suffered from a low IQ.

On the contrary. I never had the advantage of the mind numbing LA RAZA propaganda that brainwashed the children of American since the 60s.

Yes!!! Won't it be nice when Mexicans are finally in control of the United States. Won't the world be safer when Mexicans are in charge of all those nuclear weapons the bad bad white people built to protect the contries of the world.

How nice to let Mexicans do all the thinking for us.

There is no world but LA RAZA!
There is no people but LA RAZA!
LA RAZA is good. All else is evil!

next.......

Over 418,000 Americans died in WW2. How many Mexicans from Mexico died? You won't get even a tenth of one percent. What they contributed was a joke compared to even the smallest countries in Europe.

you said that last month to this same link....Bullfighter er....Lost American......oh sorry....Luckystrike.....:lol:

Seems to me that the same 418,000+ Americans are dead. The same Mexicans are alive today because they did nothing. How many times must you learn the same lesson?

Seems to me that the same 418,000+ Americans are dead. The same Mexicans are alive today because they did nothing. How many times must you learn the same lesson?

thanx for verifying who you are......dumbass....

Citizens can do what they like, I guess.

If they want to fly a mexican flag that's their business, isn't it?

I don't approve, but its really none of my business.

They can fly it, but not above or on the same level of the American flag. That's a violation of federal law.

They can do what they want in the end. However, in Chicago with a large Mexican population, you regularly see the Mexican flag flying at the same level as the US flag (or in a lot of cases no US flag is flown at all) on businesses, large condo units etc. It should piss off even Democrats. You come to this country for a better life and admit it, but you show no loyalty, refuse to learn the language, abuse social services like welfare, the schools, driving privileges (no insurance is a crime in nearly every state) and the hospitals.

Why are, were, white immigrants different. My dissents are from mother Russia, my great great great grandparents spoke Russia, but they learned English. The next generation barely new Russian and the 3rd generation never spoke it. The first generation was thrilled to call themselves Americans and flew the American flag with pride. The 2nd generation only considered themselves Americans. Yet you see in many times in the 3rd and 4th generation, that they still don't speak English, or English is still their 2nd language. Even 4th or 5th generation Americans of Mexican dissent, firmly consider themselves Mexicans and have little loyalty to America. It's the failure of multiculturalism!

Citizens can do what they like, I guess.

If they want to fly a mexican flag that's their business, isn't it?

I don't approve, but its really none of my business.

They can fly it, but not above or on the same level of the American flag. That's a violation of federal law.

They can do what they want in the end. However, in Chicago with a large Mexican population, you regularly see the Mexican flag flying at the same level as the US flag (or in a lot of cases no US flag is flown at all) on businesses, large condo units etc. It should piss off even Democrats. You come to this country for a better life and admit it, but you show no loyalty, refuse to learn the language, abuse social services like welfare, the schools, driving privileges (no insurance is a crime in nearly every state) and the hospitals.

Why are, were, white immigrants different. My dissents are from mother Russia, my great great great grandparents spoke Russia, but they learned English. The next generation barely new Russian and the 3rd generation never spoke it. The first generation was thrilled to call themselves Americans and flew the American flag with pride. The 2nd generation only considered themselves Americans. Yet you see in many times in the 3rd and 4th generation, that they still don't speak English, or English is still their 2nd language. Even 4th or 5th generation Americans of Mexican dissent, firmly consider themselves Mexicans and have little loyalty to America. It's the failure of multiculturalism!

Yet Mexican will always consider themselves Mexicans no matter how diluted they LA RAZA conditioning was. That's why they will never be Americans in the traditional sense of the word.

Forum List

Back