Veteran Jouralist Calls On Obama To Release His College Applications And Transcripts

It's no secret obama's certificate of birth is a proven forgery created in Adobe Illustrator.

It's no secret that obama's selective service card is a proven altered forgery.

It's no secret that obama is using a stolen social security number that his commie grandmother acquired for him while working for the department of social security.

It is a known fact that there is no proof that obama's purported parents were ever married. It is widely acclaimed that obama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis.

It is a fact that obama was adopted by the man that can be proven to be married to his mother, Lolo Soetoro. obama was raised as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia as a muslim.

There is not one single shred of verifiable, legal proof that Barry ever changed his name to Barack Hussein obama.

There is not one single shred of verifiable, legal proof that obama ever gave up his foreign citizenship of Indonesia.

obama is a proven, pathological LIAR.

Chew on that leftards. Prove ONE SINGLE FACT to be untrue.

If you hate him so much, why don't you go back to your home country? After all, you aren't even a citizen, you scum sucking pervert.

The birth certificate that was presented and produced was proven to be fraudulent just like Obama.

And the evidence has been hiding in plain sight for 3 years. At the bottom of the certificate it says

April 25 2011

i certify that this is a true copy or abstract of the record on file in the hawaii state department of health

Alviin T. Onaka PhD, State Registrar

Why would he say "or abstract"?

Took office Jan 2009
Today is April 2014
That is 64 months or 5 1/3 years... Where did you get 6 years?

Oh yea Obamath...where Obama counts exaggerates everything by 1,000s of percents...
10 million illegals as eligible for Obamacare..
14 million people Obama's administration ignored for Medicaid but due to Obama's poor economic policies and lack of jobs ARE ELIGIBLE so HE counts them!
18 million people that don't NEED (under 34) Can afford (earn over $50k/yr) and don't want to pay employers' health plan... yet the EIC (Exaggerator in Chief)
counts all these above as uninsured.. an exaggeration of over 1,000%!
So it is no wonder we have such Obamath exaggerations!!!

Yet you hypocrites still blame Boooooosh.

Then again, I still blame Carter for starting the jihad the middle east has against America.

Either way, just because it is 2014, does not mean a thing. Obama is actually still in office. Did you know that?

Cool. Another case of mistaken nutteridentification! Love it when that happens!

I suspect he will not release his transcripts for several reasons. Pick one (or more):

He is listed as a foreign student. (Note: I suspect he was, in fact, born in Hawaii.)
He's listed as "white".
His grades sucked rocks.

With his grades Harvard would have never accepted him except thru affirmative action.

and what's a jouralist?

i wonder what the o/p does with his 10th grade education?

10th grade?

You really give that maroon way too much credit. Seriously, he's one of the dumbest on the board.

As for where President Obama was born, it was Hawaii, which is a state in the United States. Some rw's did not know at the time this started that Hawaii is a state so, that means this has served to educate those, like Steve, who couldn't make it through the 10th grade.

But even if President Obama was not born in the state of Hawaii, who cares? It makes no difference at all.

And, if these assholes are gonna bring this lie up again, where's the proof that Arpaio and Trump both said they have and would show us?

I'll say it again - move to Russia where you belong.

I suspect he will not release his transcripts for several reasons. Pick one (or more):

He is listed as a foreign student. (Note: I suspect he was, in fact, born in Hawaii.)
He's listed as "white".
His grades sucked rocks.

With his grades Harvard would have never accepted him except thru affirmative action.

Says one who flunked out of third grade and can't even use a comma correctly.

With his grades, Harvard would have never accepted him except thru affirmative action.

Not to mention that his statement is an outright lie.

OTOH, these fools would have nothing if they didn't have lies.

Obama's whole life is manufactured...There's a reason they won't release his college transcripts

they are as fake as he is a professor of constitutional law

snip:

Ask FactCheck

Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?

Posted on March 28, 2008

Q: Was Barack Obama really a constitutional law professor?

A: His formal title was "senior lecturer," but the University of Chicago Law School says he "served as a professor" and was "regarded as" a professor.

Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?
we've been had big time folks...and when the shit hits the fan it's not going to be pretty

Because all presidents before Obama have had to produce their birth certificates and school transcripts.

He did produce his birth certificate.. You just couldn't accept it.

He did not present his original hospital generated BC! Hawaii authenticated that the copy they showed was a true copy of what was on file. They parced their words carefully.

unfrikkenbelievable she would say that

Each day I am proven right. The left stand for nothing, even when they kick and scream about their bullshit issues.

I wonder if you are intelligent enough to think of a few serious questions that you would like liberals to answer. I don't mean bullshit loaded questions that are more like statements than questions. I mean honest.......straightforward questions that you HONESTLY wish to have answered by liberals......in order to get an idea of what we stand for.

Wanna try?

Veteran Jouralist Calls On Obama To Release His College Applications And Transcripts

Why? BHO has no legal, moral, or ethical responsibility to do so.
Yes he does. We pay his salary.

LMFAO. You go get em boy. You just stand in front of the White House, hold your breath and a sign proclaiming that YOU pay the Presidents salary and YOU DEMAND his birth certificate.
And if he don't give it up, trouble was coming.

The Secret Service will be respectful when they arrest you.

No wonder the birther movement is still around. They have idiots like you to work with.
I always wonder which of the birthers are stupid and which are just perpetuating the lie.

Forum List

Back