Veteran Jouralist Calls On Obama To Release His College Applications And Transcripts

He did produce his birth certificate.. You just couldn't accept it.

Politico shows off his remarkable sarcasm meter again!

Yeah ummm no. If it is fake prove it. I have begged you to. For the last five freaking years. Step up to the damn plate.

Is it possible to be as dense as you and still think so highly of oneself?

Let me explain.

Political Junky was being sarcastic. He knows that Obama is not a Kenyan born human being. He was referring to the fact that not all presidents in the past have been asked to provide such information. He employed sarcasm. Do you understand?

And I, my astute friend, am not...and never have been....of the opinion that the president has produced a fake birth certificate. Are you some kind of schizo? Can you not keep track of who is who here?

Shit.....you ought to be embarrassed.

Last edited:
I agree with this veteran journalist/broadcaster. Obama needs to release his college applications and transcripts. The veteran journalist and broadcaster brings up a very good question and that is why did Harvard appoint Obama as editor of the Harvard Law Review even though he never wrote any articles?

Howie Carr: Incontrovertible Fact Obama Listed Himself As Born In Kenya - YouTube

Obama will never do this. He knows that if he does his university ID will reveal that he was a foreign exchange student. In fact, the British Embassy in Kenya has a copy of Obama's official real birth certificate. Obama did not have the grades to get in Columbia or Harvard the only way for him to be admitted was as a foreign exchange student as most of the scholastic entry requirements are waived for these individuals. Again, Obama is nothing but a liar and a complete fraud. Obama is an empty suit, he is not qualified to be the president of the United States. He never ran a business, never served in our military, he never balanced a budget, and he never had any administration power until he reached the highest office in our land. He was never anything more than a local community organizer in one of the most corrupt local governments in existence. Obama was a very poor student, and anyone who hides their past has something that they do not want others to find out about. Where I work, they did a 45 year background check on me, they wanted my college transcripts, a copy of my degree, my passport, my birth certificate, my social security card, and my drivers license. I had to fill out an I-9 form. I am not a birther, but I did extensive research about Obama on my own and what is being hidden from us all by Obama is being done so for a very good reason, and that reason is that if the truth were to be revealed Obama would no longer be allowed to be our president and he knows this. This fraud we have for a president is not an American born citizen.

Last edited:
I agree with this veteran journalist/broadcaster. Obama needs to release his college applications and transcripts. The veteran journalist and broadcaster brings up a very good question and that is why did Harvard appoint Obama as editor of the Harvard Law Review even though he never wrote any articles?

Howie Carr: Incontrovertible Fact Obama Listed Himself As Born In Kenya - YouTube

Obama will never do this. He knows that if he does his university ID will reveal that he was a foreign exchange student. In fact, the British Embassy in Kenya has a copy of Obama's official real birth certificate. Obama did not have the grades to get in Columbia or Harvard the only way for him to be admitted was as a foreign exchange student as most of the scholastic entry requirements are waived for these individuals. Again, Obama is nothing but a liar and a complete fraud. Obama is an empty suit, he is not qualified to be the president of the United States. He never ran a business, never served in our military, he never balanced a budget, and he never had any administration power until he reached the highest office in our land. He was never anything more than a local community organizer in one of the most corrupt local governments in existence. Obama was a very poor student, and anyone who hides their past has something that they do not want others to find out about. Where I work, they did a 45 year background check on me, they wanted my college transcripts, a copy of my degree, my passport, my birth certificate, my social security card, and my drivers license. I had to fill out an I-9 form. I am not a birther, but I did extensive research about Obama on my own and what is being hidden from us all by Obama is being done so for a very good reason, and that reason is that if the truth were to be revealed Obama would no longer be allowed to be our president and he knows this.

But you are not a Birther. Cool.

Because all presidents before Obama have had to produce their birth certificates and school transcripts.

The birth certificate that was presented and produced was proven to be fraudulent just like Obama. His real birth certificate is in Kenya in the files of the British Embassy there. It is being protected by the British government as they were instructed by the US government (Obama) not to release it under any circumstances. Do the research online, you will discover these facts for yourself. What we have here is an actual foreigner in the White House, Obama is not a US born citizen. He is nothing more that a congenital liar and a complete fraud. He is still actually a citizen of Indonesia.

It's no secret obama's certificate of birth is a proven forgery created in Adobe Illustrator.

It's no secret that obama's selective service card is a proven altered forgery.

It's no secret that obama is using a stolen social security number that his commie grandmother acquired for him while working for the department of social security.

It is a known fact that there is no proof that obama's purported parents were ever married. It is widely acclaimed that obama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis.

It is a fact that obama was adopted by the man that can be proven to be married to his mother, Lolo Soetoro. obama was raised as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia as a muslim.

There is not one single shred of verifiable, legal proof that Barry ever changed his name to Barack Hussein obama.

There is not one single shred of verifiable, legal proof that obama ever gave up his foreign citizenship of Indonesia.

obama is a proven, pathological LIAR.

Chew on that leftards. Prove ONE SINGLE FACT to be untrue.

Birthers are morons

It's no secret obama's certificate of birth is a proven forgery created in Adobe Illustrator.

It's no secret that obama is using a stolen social security number that his commie grandmother acquired for him while working for the department of social security.

It is a known fact that there is no proof that obama's purported parents were ever married. It is widely acclaimed that obama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis.

It is a fact that obama was adopted by the man that can be proven to be married to his mother, Lolo Soetoro. obama was raised as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia as a muslim.

There is not one single shred of verifiable, legal proof that Barry ever changed his name to Barack Hussein obama.

There is not one single shred of verifiable, legal proof that obama ever gave up his foreign citizenship of Indonesia.

1 ... A leading software expert says there’s no doubt about (Obama's birth certificate) authenticity, and he dismisses claims of fraud as flat-out wrong.

The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — “reveals” evidence of document manipulation in the Obama birth certificate. They note Illustrator reveals nine separate layers of the document, and claim it’s “proof” the file has been altered.

But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

“You should not be so suspicious about this,” Tremblay told FoxNews.com, dismissing the allegations.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

“When you open it in Illustrator it looks like layers, but it doesn’t look like someone built it from scratch. If someone made a fake it wouldn’t look like this,” he said.“Some scanning software is trying to separate the background and the text and splitting element into layers and parts of layers.”

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit | Fox News

2 Sheriff Joe’s Selective Service fraud debunked

by Dr. Conspiracy on March 2, 2012 in Debunking, Joe Arpaio, Selective Service
Sometimes I’m a little slow but I get there.

The birther dog and pony show sponsored by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio raised as one of its big points, the Selective Service System registration of Barack Obama, and the obvious fact that the Post Office circular date stamp on the form has only two digits for the year. There are many possible explanations for this, but the Cold Case Posse said that the stamp was faked by taking a real Post Office date stamp from 2008, cutting off the “20” and turning the “08” upside down to make the “80” that is seen on the form. Of all the possible explanations, they picked one which is utterly impossible. Follow along.

Here is the date stamp from the Obama registration form (rotated for easy viewing):

Selective-Service-USPO-Detail_thumb.jpg

Look closely at the bottom of the date stamp. It shows “USPO” (for United States Post Office). The USPO became the United States Postal Service (USPS) in 1970. The Cold Case Posse’s theory that a “2008” USPO hand stamp was altered to make the image above is impossible: There are no “USPO” hand stamps from 2008 –The USPO ended in 1970!

Sheriff Joe’s Cold Case Posse took 6 months to figure their crazy scenario out. It took me half day to disprove it. It is clear to me that the Cold Case Posse has a profound lack of objectivity and common sense.

Of course, it the faker had managed to obtain a date stamp from the USPO era, it would have already had the “19″ in it.

Veteran Jouralist Calls On Obama To Release His College Applications And Transcripts

Why? BHO has no legal, moral, or ethical responsibility to do so.
Yes he does. We pay his salary.

LMFAO. You go get em boy. You just stand in front of the White House, hold your breath and a sign proclaiming that YOU pay the Presidents salary and YOU DEMAND his birth certificate.
And if he don't give it up, trouble was coming.

The Secret Service will be respectful when they arrest you.

No wonder the birther movement is still around. They have idiots like you to work with.

I suspect he will not release his transcripts for several reasons. Pick one (or more):

He is listed as a foreign student. (Note: I suspect he was, in fact, born in Hawaii.)
He's listed as "white".
His grades sucked rocks.

Birthers are morons

so were the people who claimed bush was AWOL...didn't see you all wailing about that
but here's this for you all:eusa_boohoo:

The funny thing is we all know the actual morons are truthers. Let me clarify who they are on these boards.

We will be able to know who the truthers are, based on their disgust with my claim.

We all know they have a copy of Fahrenheit 911, which flat out said Bush and Cheney cooked up 911 in order to (of course) get more oil from the Middle East.

Let me tell you this about the Kenyan in Chief. It already does not matter to any of these morons on the left that Obama has lied about EVERYTHING. Even to them. They are too stupid to even know or care they are being lied to. We know more about the education of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, and every other president than we do about this fraud in chief.

The left wing are nothing more than American hating, brainwashed morons. They are pawns at best, puppets at worst, and pretty much trained monkeys to me.

Last edited:
Birthers are morons

Giving in to their ridiculous claims only encourages them. Best to just ridicule them

Ridiculing substance? Alinsky would be proud.

He has no idea who Alinsky is. In fact, he had just heard about him a few days ago, and after reading about him, he determined that Alinsky was more of a conservative capitalist.

Did you know the morons on the left teach this to each other?

Guess what? President Obama is not running for any offices. He can and should tell these idiots to go fuck themselves.

It's over, boys. President Obama was elected and re-elected. He will serve until 20Jan17. And you silly braying asses will still be silly braying asses on that date.:badgrin:

Because all presidents before Obama have had to produce their birth certificates and school transcripts.

After dodging it for over four years, after the Hawaiian authority says there isn't one, after the person in charge of birth certificates says they've searched and it can't be found, Obama makes an unscheduled, secretive trip to Hawaii and like magic a very dubious copy shows up, a copy that experts say does not conform with the Birth Certificates of the time period.

You dishonest, lying, corrupt, disgusting, piece of shit Democrats know Obama is not qualified to be President but it doesn't matter, he's a Democrat and black and that's all that matters.

There's a reason only 'Landed Gentry' were allowed to vote in Early America. They wanted to avoid the disaster the Democrat Party has wrought on this Country.

Birthers are morons

RW, that's all you've got? Really? Same ole RW shit!

I suspect he will not release his transcripts for several reasons. Pick one (or more):

He is listed as a foreign student. (Note: I suspect he was, in fact, born in Hawaii.)
He's listed as "white".
His grades sucked rocks.

He thinks birthers are morons and is tired of playing their games

Birthers are morons

RW, that's all you've got? Really? Same ole RW shit!

No, it's true,birthers are morons

Forum List

Back