Acting AG Matt Whitaker caught lying about his college. Don't these people know they will be vetted?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Acting AG incorrectly claimed 'Academic All-American' honors on resume: report

Whitaker claimed the Academic All-American status in his biography on the website of the law firm where he used to work, as well as on a résumé he sent in 2014 to a patent-marketing firm, according to the newspaper.

The Journal reported that the résumé was also included in documents that the Federal Trade Commission released in November and that the claim was included in a 2009 press release from the Department of Justice.

A spokeswoman for the College Sports Information Directors of America told the Journal that the organization doesn't have a record of Whitaker as an Academic All-American.

--------------------

I know these white wingers are gonna start screaming:

but but but OBAMA!!!!

So let's just go ahead and clear that up.

Harvard Law Review president on publishing Obama - Harvard Law Today

On Jan. 4 the Harvard Law Review published The President’s Role in Advancing Criminal Justice Reform, an article by President Barack Obama ’91 who was president of the Law Review during his time as a student at Harvard Law School.

-------------------------

Right wingers always lie about their education. For many, without the lies, they would have nothing.

And there you are. A lying Attorney General.

pitiful
just
pitiful

To bad he isn't a libturd faggot. Then it would have been racist to vet him.

As far as I'm concerned a college "education" should be disqualifying for a federal job. We have enough red diaper babies in the system.

Whitaker claimed the Academic All-American status in his biography on the website of the law firm where he used to work, as well as on a résumé he sent in 2014 to a patent-marketing firm, according to the newspaper.

The Journal reported that the résumé was also included in documents that the Federal Trade Commission released in November and that the claim was included in a 2009 press release from the Department of Justice.

A spokeswoman for the College Sports Information Directors of America told the Journal that the organization doesn't have a record of Whitaker as an Academic All-American.

--------------------

but but but OBAMA!!!!

On Jan. 4 the Harvard Law Review published The President’s Role in Advancing Criminal Justice Reform, an article by President Barack Obama ’91 who was president of the Law Review during his time as a student at Harvard Law School.

Right wingers always lie about their education. For many, without the lies, they would have nothing.

pitiful
just
pitiful
Did he say he was an Indian?

--------------------

but but but OBAMA!!!!

pitiful
just
pitiful
Thats wonderful. Trump being a god can do anything.

• Banned

As far as I'm concerned a college "education" should be disqualifying for a federal job. We have enough red diaper babies in the system.
Most Republicans feel the way you do about education. That’s why they’re fighting with uneducated illegal immigrants for the lowest jobs in the country.

Al Gore claimed he invented the Internet, and said New York City would be underwater by like 2015. I guess they all lie. Shocking....not.

Most Republicans feel the way you do about education. That’s why they’re fighting with uneducated illegal immigrants for the lowest jobs in the country.
Fucking liar.

most republicans?....a few years ago it was all republicans...whats the matter dean you find out that many republicans have degrees and dont have the attitude towards education that you have been saying here for years?...does that make you a liar like your idle trump?....

Fucking liar.

"Most Republicans feel the way you do about education. That’s why they’re fighting with uneducated illegal immigrants for the lowest jobs in the country"

Hammer meet nail.

Fucking liar.

"Most Republicans feel the way you do about education. That’s why they’re fighting with uneducated illegal immigrants for the lowest jobs in the country"

Hammer meet nail.
You have no idea how I feel ya goddam lying scum!

--------------------

but but but OBAMA!!!!

pitiful
just
pitiful
Hey dipstick, the Obama article was "written" in 2017.

There is a Nhsca and a Nisca. One is All America Academic, the other is Academic All America. Did they check with both?

Last edited:
a fetid turd said:
something stupid about "education" as if being brainwashed with leftist propaganda has left a single person in the country with some useful skills or abilities.
Fucking liar.

In bed wetter land an "education" means you know everything. It means some moonbat has ensured you will bark and clap on que like trained seals or hiss and act clownish on demand. It means you refuse to think, and if you're a libturd you can't anyway.

A real education where you learn real life skills, problem solving skills, critical thinking skills, and independence of thought, is no longer offered by "Big Academia", it's shunned. Anything other than a degree from a globalist programming enterprise is proof you might have a frontal lobe.

Forum List

Back