Veteran Jouralist Calls On Obama To Release His College Applications And Transcripts

It's no secret obama's certificate of birth is a proven forgery created in Adobe Illustrator.

It's no secret that obama's selective service card is a proven altered forgery.

It's no secret that obama is using a stolen social security number that his commie grandmother acquired for him while working for the department of social security.

It is a known fact that there is no proof that obama's purported parents were ever married. It is widely acclaimed that obama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis.

It is a fact that obama was adopted by the man that can be proven to be married to his mother, Lolo Soetoro. obama was raised as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia as a muslim.

There is not one single shred of verifiable, legal proof that Barry ever changed his name to Barack Hussein obama.

There is not one single shred of verifiable, legal proof that obama ever gave up his foreign citizenship of Indonesia.

obama is a proven, pathological LIAR.

Chew on that leftards. Prove ONE SINGLE FACT to be untrue.

the liarberals will be silent about these facts, or they will attack you for being a racist, they love to throw that word around so freely, FEEEEEELING it will silence us patriots, i have gotten so used to it, it just goes by like a passing freight train. :up:

Took office Jan 2009
Today is April 2014
That is 64 months or 5 1/3 years... Where did you get 6 years?

Oh yea Obamath...where Obama counts exaggerates everything by 1,000s of percents...
10 million illegals as eligible for Obamacare..
14 million people Obama's administration ignored for Medicaid but due to Obama's poor economic policies and lack of jobs ARE ELIGIBLE so HE counts them!
18 million people that don't NEED (under 34) Can afford (earn over $50k/yr) and don't want to pay employers' health plan... yet the EIC (Exaggerator in Chief)
counts all these above as uninsured.. an exaggeration of over 1,000%!
So it is no wonder we have such Obamath exaggerations!!!

Took office Jan 2009
Today is April 2014
That is 64 months or 5 1/3 years... Where did you get 6 years?

Oh yea Obamath...where Obama counts exaggerates everything by 1,000s of percents...
10 million illegals as eligible for Obamacare..
14 million people Obama's administration ignored for Medicaid but due to Obama's poor economic policies and lack of jobs ARE ELIGIBLE so HE counts them!
18 million people that don't NEED (under 34) Can afford (earn over $50k/yr) and don't want to pay employers' health plan... yet the EIC (Exaggerator in Chief)
counts all these above as uninsured.. an exaggeration of over 1,000%!
So it is no wonder we have such Obamath exaggerations!!!

Yet you hypocrites still blame Boooooosh.

Then again, I still blame Carter for starting the jihad the middle east has against America.

Either way, just because it is 2014, does not mean a thing. Obama is actually still in office. Did you know that?

It's no secret obama's certificate of birth is a proven forgery created in Adobe Illustrator.

It's no secret that obama is using a stolen social security number that his commie grandmother acquired for him while working for the department of social security.

It is a known fact that there is no proof that obama's purported parents were ever married. It is widely acclaimed that obama's real father is Frank Marshall Davis.

It is a fact that obama was adopted by the man that can be proven to be married to his mother, Lolo Soetoro. obama was raised as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia as a muslim.

There is not one single shred of verifiable, legal proof that Barry ever changed his name to Barack Hussein obama.

There is not one single shred of verifiable, legal proof that obama ever gave up his foreign citizenship of Indonesia.

the liarberals will be silent about these facts, or they will attack you for being a racist, they love to throw that word around so freely, FEEEEEELING it will silence us patriots, i have gotten so used to it, it just goes by like a passing freight train. :up:

Please....tell us your position on Ted Cruz again

Birthers are morons

if birthers are morons, then you libtard supporters of this fucking fraud are disgusting filthy traitors for supporting this Kenyan born son-of-a-bitch, <------<<<< THAT IS A FACT !

prove just one of the above FACTS to be wrong rather than some smarmy retard come back..., actually i believe you do not have the intelligence of a fucking dung beetle, yet you keep rolling your shit down the road like a dedicated faithful lying Obot. :up:

Birthers are morons

if birthers are morons, then you libtard supporters of this fucking fraud are disgusting filthy traitors for supporting this Kenyan born son-of-a-bitch, <------<<<< THAT IS A FACT !

prove just one of the above FACTS to be wrong rather than some smarmy retard come back..., actually i believe you do not have the intelligence of a fucking dung beetle, yet you keep rolling your shit down the road like a dedicated faithful lying Obot. :up:

He jumps right in and proves my point

hummmm, must be your asshole speaking for you, i am pretty certain your mouth is used for something other than talking..., :suck: maybe ??

i never said or brought up anything about Ted, why are you ? the topic is about your fucking Kenyan born messiah, how is that "hope & change" plus your Ofuckingbama care working for you, is the change enough to to pay your premiums ????? :lmao:

hummmm, must be your asshole speaking for you, i am pretty certain your mouth is used for something other than talking..., :suck: maybe ??

i never said or brought up anything about Ted, why are you ? the topic is about your fucking Kenyan born messiah, how is that "hope & change" plus your Ofuckingbama care working for you, is the change enough to to pay your premiums ????? :lmao:

Then what possible relevance would there be to whether he was born in Kenya?

Canada is a foreign country too

I think I saw one of Obama's spaceships in the sky today. They are coming for us. Be warned.

that wasn't funny, sorry
they are asking to see Obama's college transcripts...you people act like they are wanting his life's blood
HE DOES WORK FOR US

I think I saw one of Obama's spaceships in the sky today. They are coming for us. Be warned.

that wasn't funny, sorry
they are asking to see Obama's college transcripts...you people act like they are wanting his life's blood
HE DOES WORK FOR US

He did provide all documentation to show he met the Constitutional qualifications for President

Where ya been the last six years?

The world is still waiting for the anti-birthers to explain why obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said he was born in kenya.

Exactly, especially for so long..............16 years.............. and through several revisions.

The agency said it was just a mistake but how can that happen? You don't just assume all blacks are born in kenya. Obozo must have told them that and they checked it out by contacting harvard and Harvard said "yes, we have him listed as a foreign student from kenya".

Forum List

Back