Acting AG Matt Whitaker caught lying about his college. Don't these people know they will be vetted?

Donald Trump has demonstrated to liars that you can lie your way out of any exposure with bigger and more brazen lies.

Barry the Magnificent never released his college records and the Press gave him a total pass
He released his birth certificate and his tax returns. Isn't that enough?
He's lived off the gooberment, er, taxpayers all his life. Nobody gave a shit about his taxes. And his BC was "discovered" during one of his 2 million dollar taxpayer-funded Hawaiian vacations.

Barry the Magnificent never released his college records and the Press gave him a total pass
He's lived off the gooberment, er, taxpayers all his life. Nobody gave a shit about his taxes. And his BC was "discovered" during one of his 2 million dollar taxpayer-funded Hawaiian vacations.
Ahh, a "birther"!

Got it!
I'm also a "homophobe"!
And you're a worthless leftist traitor!

Man...Trump is a con artist and he is filling his cabinet with con artists as well, apparently.

The entire Trump Administration has ZERO credibility - including Whitaker.

Matt Whitaker's History Of Time-Travel, Toilets & Bigfoot

In your opinion. Your opinion is not fact. Thank you.

really? Whitaker backed a time travel company.
TFAtksE.png

Acting AG incorrectly claimed 'Academic All-American' honors on resume: report

Whitaker claimed the Academic All-American status in his biography on the website of the law firm where he used to work, as well as on a résumé he sent in 2014 to a patent-marketing firm, according to the newspaper.

The Journal reported that the résumé was also included in documents that the Federal Trade Commission released in November and that the claim was included in a 2009 press release from the Department of Justice.

A spokeswoman for the College Sports Information Directors of America told the Journal that the organization doesn't have a record of Whitaker as an Academic All-American.

--------------------

I know these white wingers are gonna start screaming:

but but but OBAMA!!!!

So let's just go ahead and clear that up.

Harvard Law Review president on publishing Obama - Harvard Law Today

On Jan. 4 the Harvard Law Review published The President’s Role in Advancing Criminal Justice Reform, an article by President Barack Obama ’91 who was president of the Law Review during his time as a student at Harvard Law School.

-------------------------

Right wingers always lie about their education. For many, without the lies, they would have nothing.

And there you are. A lying Attorney General.

pitiful
just
pitiful

We keep asking about your education.

You won't tell us.

You keep saying we deny science, but you won't defend what you call science by showing us what you know about science or statistics.

Please deanrd....tell us what you supposedly know and why.

You've been asked 50 times. But you never respond (I know this will be 51).

Go ahead....show your stuff.

Whitaker claimed the Academic All-American status in his biography on the website of the law firm where he used to work, as well as on a résumé he sent in 2014 to a patent-marketing firm, according to the newspaper.

The Journal reported that the résumé was also included in documents that the Federal Trade Commission released in November and that the claim was included in a 2009 press release from the Department of Justice.

A spokeswoman for the College Sports Information Directors of America told the Journal that the organization doesn't have a record of Whitaker as an Academic All-American.

--------------------

but but but OBAMA!!!!

On Jan. 4 the Harvard Law Review published The President’s Role in Advancing Criminal Justice Reform, an article by President Barack Obama ’91 who was president of the Law Review during his time as a student at Harvard Law School.

Right wingers always lie about their education. For many, without the lies, they would have nothing.

pitiful
just
pitiful
chevy-chase-said-this-just-in-nobody-cares-meme.png

Was he born in Kenya? .... :cool:
Being a God means he was born everywhere and nowhere all at the same time, while democrats ate dookey.
What are you? About 14?
I notice you have not responded to the fact that democrats are so stupid they did not know they would be vetted for paying their taxes.
Huh?

Sorry too cryptic for me.

Then again, you often are.
Every single democrat Obama put in for Treasury Secretary was disqualified because low and behold they did not pay their taxes eventually Obama had the last one agree to pay and they went forward with the confirmation process.

To bad he isn't a libturd faggot. Then it would have been racist to vet him.

As far as I'm concerned a college "education" should be disqualifying for a federal job. We have enough red diaper babies in the system.
here we go with the flaming disgusting comments

Why do you post like this?found to have lied like this should have some self respect and resign. you? I would dare accuse you of desiring self respect, not with the way you post

Donald Trump has lived off the American taxpayer all his life and couldn't find a birth certificate if it was stuffed in his pocket with a loud buzzer attached.

Ahh, a "birther"!

Got it!
I'm also a "homophobe"!
And you're a worthless leftist traitor!
Weird how you can go from one totally true statement to a delusional statement.

So no college records for Obama. Hmmmkay, Dean
Weren’t his birth certificate and his tax returns enough?

No one is asking for trumps college records.

But they are for trump‘s tax returns. Why not expect the same from both of them?

Was he born in Kenya? .... :cool:
Being a God means he was born everywhere and nowhere all at the same time, while democrats ate dookey.
What are you? About 14?
I notice you have not responded to the fact that democrats are so stupid they did not know they would be vetted for paying their taxes.
Huh?

Sorry too cryptic for me.

Then again, you often are.
Every single democrat Obama put in for Treasury Secretary was disqualified because low and behold they did not pay their taxes eventually Obama had the last one agree to pay and they went forward with the confirmation process.
In other words they were vetted and once vetted found to not be a good fit.

That’s the way government supposed to work.
Thanks for pointing that out.

The thing about Whitaker, is that he apparently has a very suspicious background. Working with an unethical company that had to pay out millions for taking advantage of people.

Starting January 3, Democrats are going to take a closer look at this Man’s background. Like a lot of people say, where there’s smoke there’s fire.

Let’s see if Whitaker can stand the scrutiny.

--------------------

but but but OBAMA!!!!

pitiful
just
pitiful
Do you feel better now that you have all that pent up hatred against those who do not share your ideology / beliefs? Does it make you feel better to lie about those you hate? I hope so....

That being said...

If Whittaker lied then he should be dealt with appropriately....he should be held accountable. I know that is a new, unique concept for snowflakes / Democrats, but that is what should happen.

:p

Forum List

Back