Veep-veep

Yeah, I think Obama's election (whether you were for it or not) pretty well took the "experience" requirement/issue off the table. The Democrats can't use that one now. Well, at least not with any credibility. Not that credibility is exactly a priority in contemporary American political discourse.

On the contrary. I believe it plants the subject squarely front and center and i would have no problem with either side using it appropriately.

Republicans will not hold that against her...................................
Americans will.
Only shitbags like YOU will.

Bet.
icon14.gif

The first step in your desire of another holocaust is to dehumanize those who aren't as stupid as you.

Nobody would make a better Vice-President than my barber, Earl. He knows everything and also plays a mean game of checkers.

That's a sure sign it's NOT Rubio.
Rubio has been in office a year. If he's smart he'll at least serve out his term rather than pull an Obama.

Rubio is better served being where he is...he will have more impact there anyway.

What would Rob Portman bring to the ticket?

He would bring credibility on the budget and deficit since this was his job and he is one of the acknowledged experts in this field.

Rubio is better served being where he is...he will have more impact there anyway.

What would Rob Portman bring to the ticket?

He would bring credibility on the budget and deficit since this was his job and he is one of the acknowledged experts in this field.

So I've read, I have seen no negatives about him either. Not well known, but that could be a plus.

Forum List

Back