Veep-veep

I wish Condi would come back. That woman rocks!
Well, she rocked the confidence of America in the NSA when she ignored threats from bin Laden, and advice from Richard Clarke.

And she rocked the trust in administration officials when she presented a scenario of mushroom clouds being imminent if Saddam was left in power.

Yeah, she rocked, alright.

Republicans will not hold that against her...................................

Well, she rocked the confidence of America in the NSA when she ignored threats from bin Laden, and advice from Richard Clarke.

And she rocked the trust in administration officials when she presented a scenario of mushroom clouds being imminent if Saddam was left in power.

Nor should they. As these same warnings were issued during the previous admin.

I dont see you trying to avoid double standards.

If Clinton had done his job right, the world would have been rid of Bin Laden long before she came on the scene.

Word of advice: People who live in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones.
So, this is how you are trying to excuse her gross incompetence?

Yet, you will turn around and blame Obama for Bush's economy.

What a fucking clown you are. :lol:

I'm sticking with my January prediction: SC Governor Nikki "Boom-Boom" Haley.

See, that's what I'm wondering. I can't see anybody running on what they may perceive as a losing 2012 ticket, if they're shooting for the prize in 2016.

Correct, that’s why Haley would be a good choice, being on a losing ticket won’t hurt her overall, as she has no presidential aspirations in 2016 after Obama’s second term.

In 1974, at age 19, Rice was inducted into the honor society Phi Beta Kappa, and was awarded a B.A., cum laude, in political science by the University of Denver. While at the University of Denver she was a member of Alpha Chi Omega, Gamma Delta chapter.[12] She obtained a master's degree in political science from the University of Notre Dame in 1975. She first worked in the State Department in 1977, during the Carter administration, as an intern in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. In 1981, at the age of 26, she received her Ph.D. in political science from the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver. Her dissertation centered on military policy and politics in what was then the communist state of Czechoslovakia

Condoleezza Rice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Highly accomplished and educated woman who is popular with both Republicans, Democrats, and Inds. alike. I tend to think however she won't be the pick , as her accomplishments and background would tend to overshadow those of the top of the ticket. Have a good opinion of Dr. Rice, as she is a very wise woman and tends to think more so on whats good for the nation than she does for her party a much needed quality that is lacking these days. While many believe that Rubio will be the choice of Romey, I submit that doesn't buy him much as President Obama will likely lose Fl. regardless and his addition will not help him much in the latino community unless Mr. Romney is willing to take a complete turn against the Republican party on issues of immigration. He would be much better off making a choice like Portman, or perhaps Mitch Daniels.

Last edited:

Americans will.

If Clinton had done his job right, the world would have been rid of Bin Laden long before she came on the scene.

The MONICA SHOW was more important to many; now, What DID the Bush boy do for his first eight months in office, except STOP monitoring suspected al Qaeda members in the US? Plan his make out party with KING ABDULLAH? :doubt:

The MONICA SHOW was more important to many; now, What DID the Bush boy do for his first eight months in office, except STOP monitoring suspected al Qaeda members in the US? Plan his make out party with KING ABDULLAH? :doubt:

You are one partisan POS................

Just the truth, and I voted for McCain in 2008, will CONSIDER Romney, depending on his VP pick, and the economy in the fall. I do not pretend Bush II was anything but a DISASTER however. The lives lost prove the point; 9/11/01, Katrina, Iraq...............................

Americans will.
Only shitbags like YOU will.

Bet.
icon14.gif

Just the truth, and I voted for McCain in 2008, will CONSIDER Romney, depending on his VP pick, and the economy in the fall. I do not pretend Bush II was anything but a DISASTER however. The lives lost prove the point; 9/11/01, Katrina, Iraq...............................

I didnt vote for Mc Cain.

But then again I am not screaming for big brother to direct my life.

Is there just one thing you disagree with government on?

No Rubio on the ticket this time around

If Romney doesn't win in '12, Rubio will be on the winning ticket in '16, with or without Romney
Please list Rubio's accomplishments. :laugh:

City Council
County Commissioner
State Representative
Speaker of the State House
US Senator

By my count that's 3 more political positions than Obama.

Managed to defeat the Governor for Martinez's vacated seat.

Represents the blue-haired and very Blue portion of Florida.

:cool:

I didnt vote for Mc Cain.

But then again I am not screaming for big brother to direct my life.

Is there just one thing you disagree with government on?

MANY, Iraq, too many bureaucrats, the list goes on............................

Yeah, I think Obama's election (whether you were for it or not) pretty well took the "experience" requirement/issue off the table. The Democrats can't use that one now. Well, at least not with any credibility. Not that credibility is exactly a priority in contemporary American political discourse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back