Veep-veep

I wish Condi would come back. That woman rocks!

No possibility? Did she retire? From what I've read, she'd be an amazing choice.

She could help Romney, yes. But he needs Florida so I think Rubio is the man, though he SAYS he isn't considering it.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Rubio at least getting offered the spot. The only way I'd see him getting passed by is he flat refused or the vetting process turned up a deal breaker.

No possibility? Did she retire? From what I've read, she'd be an amazing choice.

She could help Romney, yes. But he needs Florida so I think Rubio is the man, though he SAYS he isn't considering it.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Rubio at least getting offered the spot. The only way I'd see him getting passed by is he flat refused or the vetting process turned up a deal breaker.

He stood with Romney today, he could have passed on that appearance....................

No Rubio on the ticket this time around

If Romney doesn't win in '12, Rubio will be on the winning ticket in '16, with or without Romney

See, that's what I'm wondering. I can't see anybody running on what they may perceive as a losing 2012 ticket, if they're shooting for the prize in 2016.

Safer bet to be on the ticket as the running mate. If you're wrong, then you're essentially shut out of the running for a minimum 8 years.

That's why I'm puzzled at the folks who didn't run this time. If they stayed out thinking Obama would win and they're wrong, they're pretty much out of the game.

Romney says VP search still in

I'm thinkin it's Rubio. If Romney has any brains? It's Rubio.

That's a sure sign it's NOT Rubio.
Rubio has been in office a year. If he's smart he'll at least serve out his term rather than pull an Obama.

Rubio is better served being where he is...he will have more impact there anyway.

I like having Rubio right where he is.
:clap2:

Sorry, folks, but I'm not a Romney fan and it irks me to see Marco stumping with him.
I realize he's doing it for "the party".
I just wish he was the main ticket and Romney would just go away.

Sadly, I'll end up voting for Romney because I damned sure ain't voting Obama and I won't give Obama my vote by proxy by voting for 3rd party.

That's a sure sign it's NOT Rubio.
Rubio has been in office a year. If he's smart he'll at least serve out his term rather than pull an Obama.

Rubio is better served being where he is...he will have more impact there anyway.

Sorry, folks, but I'm not a Romney fan and it irks me to see Marco stumping with him.

Sadly, I'll end up voting for Romney because I damned sure ain't voting Obama and I won't give Obama my vote by proxy by voting for 3rd party.

I am still iking MY idea of Herman Cain to haunt Obama for his Bimbo Erruption hit job.

I am still iking MY idea of Herman Cain to haunt Obama for his Bimbo Erruption hit job.

I'll say it outloud for the racists like rtard.

I'd LOVE to see someone like Cain or Condi on the ticket with Romney, for no other reason than to take the fucking "race card" off the table.
There was a time that I would have said "Powell", but e all saw him choose race over party.
:doubt:

Again, if Romney picks someone who is more exciting than he is, he just puts a glaring spotlight on the fact that most Republicans didn't really want him to start with.

So he'll probably go with someone safe and dull like Portman.

Well, she rocked the confidence of America in the NSA when she ignored threats from bin Laden, and advice from Richard Clarke.

And she rocked the trust in administration officials when she presented a scenario of mushroom clouds being imminent if Saddam was left in power.

Yeah, she rocked, alright.

Richard Clarke. LOL

I still think Mitch could change his mind. Rubio is the more likely choice, if Daniels sticks to his guns.
How amusing......watching (possible) Republican VP-candidates HAUL ASS....when the opportunity arises, to be this Election's #2, for the Dole-style.....

.....THROW-AWAY Candidate!!!!!
(....Never to be heard-from, again.)

916.gif

529.gif

BTW......Bob Dole's #2 was Jack Kemp.​

Last edited:

I liked her, but I've gotten the impression she's done with Politics. You might lure her back for a Cabinet post or an ambassadorship.

I agree. Condi Rice is one smart lady but I think she had enough of the spotlight. She seems very happy in academia.

I love Daniels but doubt either he or Christie can be lured in the VP slot. AS for Rubio he's already stated he's not interested. He knows he doesn't have the experience.

Have no idea who Romney will pick. Will just have to wait and see

Joe Lieberman would be a good choice. He's an Independent who has experience of sucking on the trail.

I'll say it outloud for the racists like rtard.

I'd LOVE to see someone like Cain or Condi on the ticket with Romney, for no other reason than to take the fucking "race card" off the table.
There was a time that I would have said "Powell", but e all saw him choose race over party.
:doubt:

This reveals how you truly think. You are Party First, no matter what idiot they put up for nomination.

McCain plainly stated that he was going to continue Bush's policies. If Powell honestly believed that would NOT be good for the country, he is still expected to vote for him?

I'm hoping that it will be Rubio. BUT, you've got to vet the guy because every blemish on his rear-end is going to be microscopically examined by every liberal leaning news outlet from the left to the east coast.

I mean rdean is still "reeling" over Mitt putting his dog in a carrier on the top of his car.... Really???

Forum List

Back