Vast swaths of America are shrinking - Almost all of them voted Trump

Yup, farmers, ranchers, rural shop keepers, and people with barely a high school education voted for Trump.

And it shows on this forum.
You people who worked to support themselves instead of living off mommy and daddy and the gubbermint to attend college parties?

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
You people who worked to support themselves instead of living off mommy and daddy and the gubbermint to attend college parties?

Yes and now many of those people are working in jobs that never required a college to degree to begin with and voting for more free stuff, for their useless education to be paid off and of course to the tax the "rich". Democrats who are successful have to be the most ignorant and gullible on the planet earth.

Meanwhile you’re hell-bent on “sliding in“ wetbacks by the millions...You know full well you would be irrelevant without them.
Dude - Knowing your style, ya really need to come up with a more derogatory term for Mexicans than “wetbacks” .. seems weak :)

I look forward to watching them all fly to Afghanistan to show the Afghan Army how it's done. That's obviously all that was needed.

1629085003966.jpeg

Dude - Knowing your style, ya really need to come up with a more derogatory term for Mexicans than “wetbacks” .. seems weak :)
Mexicans are Mexicans...wetbacks are those here without consent or here on a stolen citizenship.
I don't mind naturalized Mexicans or those with LEGAL roots.
How would you address a criminal trespasser that breaks into your home?

Mexicans are Mexicans...wetbacks are those here without consent or here on a stolen citizenship.
I don't mind naturalized Mexicans or those with LEGAL roots.
How would you address a criminal trespasser that breaks into your home?

Comparing someone who breaks into my home to someone crossing our border to escape untold violence and famine is hardly a great analogy. We get it though, you're less concerned with Mexicans than you are (as Cliven Bundy would say) "The Negro". :rolleyes-41:

And here I thought everyone was leaving the cities for Green Acres? :)

Ninety percent of counties that lost population in the last decade backed the ex-president.

Donald Trump and the Republican Party he shaped represent the fading face of the United States, winning over an older, more rural, and overwhelmingly caucasian bloc of voters that reflected the country’s past more than its more urban and diverse future.​
The latest data from the 2020 Census, which the government released on Thursday to kick off the congressional redistricting process, illustrate that fact in incredibly stark terms. It shows that the white population fell for the first time in history during the last decade, and that Americans continued to cluster in growing cities and suburbs, whether in Texas, Georgia, Virginia, or New York.​
Perhaps most strikingly, while metro areas grew, vast stretches of the country continued to bleed population. About 53 percent of all U.S. counties shrank between 2010 and 2020. You can see them in the sea of burnt orange on the graph below, rural regions and small towns that often have few residents to begin with. In total, they were home to about 50.5 million people in a nation of more than 331 million.​

108637a0-eae1-4a21-99c8-e7f957e29def.png
But does it make any difference? The gop will still control the same number of senate seats and EVs. And look where people are moving. Tx, Fl, Az, Id, Mont, ND, and Co. The gop will probably GAIN House seats after redistricting.

I can deal with the reality of anything. The question is, can you deal with the reality of your own bigotry and prejudice?
It is typical of Trump followers that they attack the writer rather than dealing with the issue. They don't have the background to deal with issues.

You have yet to deal with the truth of what I said in post 4.

It is typical of Trump followers

Who said I was a Trump follower?
that they attack the writer rather than dealing with the issue.

You mean like attacking farmers, ranchers and rural shop owners with blanket assumptions that they are all idiots?
They don't have the background to deal with issues.

What background do I need to respond to someone’s bigotry towards farmers, ranchers and rural shopkeepers?

You have yet to deal with the truth of what I said in post 4.

1.) I AM dealing with it. What do you think I’m doing here?

2.) I asked you what “fact” you’re talking about. You failed to answer.

3.) It’s a pointless exercise because these same people would likely have voted for whoever the Republican candidate was at the time because a lot of Republicans simply did not trust Hilary.

4.) It’s also pointless because this fixation you snobs have with education is nothing but hot air and means precisely squat.

5.) I would trust the moral character of an uneducated farmer long before I trust some pink-skinned, arrogant, pretentious, college-educated ninny who disparages farmers for simply not having a college education.

And here I thought everyone was leaving the cities for Green Acres? :)

Ninety percent of counties that lost population in the last decade backed the ex-president.

Donald Trump and the Republican Party he shaped represent the fading face of the United States, winning over an older, more rural, and overwhelmingly caucasian bloc of voters that reflected the country’s past more than its more urban and diverse future.​
The latest data from the 2020 Census, which the government released on Thursday to kick off the congressional redistricting process, illustrate that fact in incredibly stark terms. It shows that the white population fell for the first time in history during the last decade, and that Americans continued to cluster in growing cities and suburbs, whether in Texas, Georgia, Virginia, or New York.​
Perhaps most strikingly, while metro areas grew, vast stretches of the country continued to bleed population. About 53 percent of all U.S. counties shrank between 2010 and 2020. You can see them in the sea of burnt orange on the graph below, rural regions and small towns that often have few residents to begin with. In total, they were home to about 50.5 million people in a nation of more than 331 million.​

108637a0-eae1-4a21-99c8-e7f957e29def.png
The national all causes death number has barely moved. What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back