Vast swaths of America are shrinking - Almost all of them voted Trump

One important thing you overlooked is that what I said about Trump supporters in post 4 is that the statement was fact,

And what fact is that?
and you did not dispute it. You just didn't like the reality of it.

I can deal with the reality of anything. The question is, can you deal with the reality of your own bigotry and prejudice?

And here I thought everyone was leaving the cities for Green Acres? :)

Ninety percent of counties that lost population in the last decade backed the ex-president.

Proof that DemonRats are purposely destroying white rural America. And they celebrate it.

Their dream scenario is a gender less world living in communes within giant cities.
Donald Trump and the Republican Party he shaped represent the fading face of the United States, winning over an older, more rural, and overwhelmingly caucasian bloc of voters that reflected the country’s past more than its more urban and diverse future.​
The latest data from the 2020 Census, which the government released on Thursday to kick off the congressional redistricting process, illustrate that fact in incredibly stark terms. It shows that the white population fell for the first time in history during the last decade, and that Americans continued to cluster in growing cities and suburbs, whether in Texas, Georgia, Virginia, or New York.​
Perhaps most strikingly, while metro areas grew, vast stretches of the country continued to bleed population. About 53 percent of all U.S. counties shrank between 2010 and 2020. You can see them in the sea of burnt orange on the graph below, rural regions and small towns that often have few residents to begin with. In total, they were home to about 50.5 million people in a nation of more than 331 million.​

108637a0-eae1-4a21-99c8-e7f957e29def.png

And here I thought everyone was leaving the cities for Green Acres? :)

Ninety percent of counties that lost population in the last decade backed the ex-president.

Donald Trump and the Republican Party he shaped represent the fading face of the United States, winning over an older, more rural, and overwhelmingly caucasian bloc of voters that reflected the country’s past more than its more urban and diverse future.​
The latest data from the 2020 Census, which the government released on Thursday to kick off the congressional redistricting process, illustrate that fact in incredibly stark terms. It shows that the white population fell for the first time in history during the last decade, and that Americans continued to cluster in growing cities and suburbs, whether in Texas, Georgia, Virginia, or New York.​
Perhaps most strikingly, while metro areas grew, vast stretches of the country continued to bleed population. About 53 percent of all U.S. counties shrank between 2010 and 2020. You can see them in the sea of burnt orange on the graph below, rural regions and small towns that often have few residents to begin with. In total, they were home to about 50.5 million people in a nation of more than 331 million.​

108637a0-eae1-4a21-99c8-e7f957e29def.png
This is why they are panicking and trying to slide in all those voter suppression measures.

Trump voters/ Republicans are the least likely to be vaxed my friend. FACT

And we are sitting back with our popcorn watching Florida and Texas.

Well, Obama got the Nobel which pretty much shows how far into the leftist sewer the Nobel Prize has fallen. Fauci thinks he's a scientist which shows how stupid and self deluded he is. I imagine your neighbors are even more ignorant and stupid......Just like you. Trump voters are true American patriots and since you and your ilk hate America you call them 'knuckle draggers' because you have no other argument and you guys like to separate people into classes and races like good little American Marxists.
Poor trump...even cried about not getting an Emmy. :heehee:

Forum List

Back