Valerie Jarret is IRANIAN! No WONDER.

Stupidity abounds in the Republican party. Some of you still don't know how others perceive this shit you continue to spew.

Hope you lose big tomorrow.

How deep does the Obama hole really go?

This news definitely can't be good news for Michelle and Barry's credibility.

I happen to know a radical Muslim who was born in Iran to Iranian parents. I know she is radical because I have been married to her for the last 16 years. She also works harder than anyone I have ever met in my life. She is as a manager in health care so next time her or one of her team saves your life try not to be so racist. By the way one of her biggest charities is the Christian Children's Fund.

Good well mannered slave you have. Can I borrow her?

Well to be fair just because she is Iranian it doesn't mean she likes the current regime there, PLENTY of Iranians hate that regime in Iran and abroad.

Very true.... there is an Iranian lady that works for one of my clients... she'll be the first to tell you that they're fucking insane over there. She hasn't set foot in Iran in 30 years and never will.

Well to be fair just because she is Iranian it doesn't mean she likes the current regime there, PLENTY of Iranians hate that regime in Iran and abroad.

Very true.... there is an Iranian lady that works for one of my clients... she'll be the first to tell you that they're fucking insane over there. She hasn't set foot in Iran in 30 years and never will.

But I bet you my house that her husband won't sign up to join our Military. no matter how much they are looney tunes over there.

Yes, but they wouldn't be in obama's royal household. An Iranian that hated the regime in Iran wouldn't be over there trying to cut a deal.

In 2009, when the Iranians began a revolt and asked for help, the US turned them down and that ended the revolution aborning. Now we know why. Jarret advised against it to make sure the Ayatollahs maintained their hold.

Now we know why it is that on the surface there are sanctions when there are also exemptions to those sanctions. It answers a LOT of questions.

^^^^This.. Do some further research in to her Father-In-law.. HUGE declared hard core COMMUNIST who changed his name to a muslim name several years back.. BIG time ties to radical elements. I think he's passed on now.

Last edited:

But I bet you my house that her husband won't sign up to join our Military. no matter how much they are looney tunes over there.

She's in her 60's... so I'm guessing not.

And I'll bet there are some of you who thought the story of the Trojan Horse was just a fairy tale. Remember the Congressional hearing shortly after Benghazi when the Government witness testified the Taliban was inside the embassy, well, the Taliban is also inside the US government working away at bringing the worldwide Islamic Caliphate into fruition.

Report: Valerie Jarrett Leading Secret Talks With Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei… | Weasel Zippers

When that witness said the Taliban was inside the building, he wasn't referring to the embassy building but the government itself.

Security Officer on State Department Blocking Requests: ‘For Me the Taliban Is Inside the Building’ - ABC News

The former regional security officer in Libya, Eric Nordstrom, recalled talking to a regional director and asking for twelve security agents.
“His response to that was, ‘You are asking for the sun, moon and the stars.’ And my response to him – his name was Jim – ‘Jim, you know what makes most frustrating about this assignment? It is not the hardships, it is not the gunfire, it is not the threats. It is dealing and fighting against the people, programs and personnel who are supposed to be supporting me. And I added (sic) it by saying, ‘For me the Taliban is on the inside of the building.’”

Yes, but they wouldn't be in obama's royal household. An Iranian that hated the regime in Iran wouldn't be over there trying to cut a deal.

In 2009, when the Iranians began a revolt and asked for help, the US turned them down and that ended the revolution aborning. Now we know why. Jarret advised against it to make sure the Ayatollahs maintained their hold.

Now we know why it is that on the surface there are sanctions when there are also exemptions to those sanctions. It answers a LOT of questions.

^^^^This.. Do some further research in to her Father-In-law.. HUGE declared hard core COMMUNIST who changed his name to a muslim name a few years back.. BIG time ties to radical elements.

As usual, no cite to anything anyone can easily check out. FAIL!!!

I know that Vernon Jarret, Valerie Jarrets late father in law, was deeply connected to GUESS WHO???

FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS

^^^^This.. Do some further research in to her Father-In-law.. HUGE declared hard core COMMUNIST who changed his name to a muslim name a few years back.. BIG time ties to radical elements.

Go ahead and check it out DUMMY.. Here I'll do it for ya , you big DOPE.

Valerie Jarrett, Her Father-in-Law and The Communist Party

NOW WHAT FAT MOUTH????

She's in her 60's... so I'm guessing not.

They wasn't in their 60's when they moved to America.

Go ahead and check it out DUMMY.. Here I'll do it for ya , you big DOPE.

Valerie Jarrett, Her Father-in-Law and The Communist Party

NOW WHAT FAT MOUTH????

This...It's like roaches with the lights on..they run from truth too.

I happen to know a radical Muslim who was born in Iran to Iranian parents. I know she is radical because I have been married to her for the last 16 years. She also works harder than anyone I have ever met in my life. She is as a manager in health care so next time her or one of her team saves your life try not to be so racist. By the way one of her biggest charities is the Christian Children's Fund.

Good well mannered slave you have. Can I borrow her?

Oh yeah. (She's not listening is she?) You missed the radical part? She was trained on the uzi as the purse handgun.

All this will go ignored by the assholes with there hand out.

You fuckheads know who you are

Starts to add up, doesn't it? We have all of these Communists, Radical Muslims who surround a President which DESPISES Israel.. Made nicey nice with our enemy, the Muslim Brotherhood.. hell, even helped to overthrow long time ally, Hosni Mubarek..

Forum List

Back