Valerie Jarret is IRANIAN! No WONDER.

It explains so much. Why do we have radical islamists in our government? A radical muslim brotherhood member is part of Hillary's senior staff.

Is this really what happened in Benghazi? Is this why obama left 30 people to die?

Obama's woman in Tehran - Israel News, Ynetnews

A Chicago lawyer is the key player behind the secret talks between the US and Iran. Yedioth Ahronoth reported Monday. A close friend of Michelle Obama, Valerie Jarrett is assisting the US government communicate behind the scenes with the representatives of Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei.

Jarret, who was born in the Iranian city of Shiraz, is a senior advisor to US President Barack Obama.

If you guys are just waking up to what a slimewad she is, you've been living under a rock. A buddy of mine said Glenn Beck was going off on her two years ago. I don't listen to Beck, so I did my own research.

She's a millionare slumlord from the Chicago side of things. Remember when Michelle and BO went to London to push for the Olympics in Chicago ? Who do you think would have made out like a bandit on that one ?

Has anyone pointed out that Jarrett is not, in fact, Iranian, but a bi-racial child of an American couple who happened to be working in Iran at the time?

I think everybody kind of blows her/him off, Polk.

oh, I looked at those links. I wont even question the sources however, I read zero facts that could be backed in a court of law to show she is a enemy sympathizer.

Its a bunch of paranoid right wing BS.

:badgrin: Poor liberals.. getting your asses handed to you again..

I never said she is an enemy sympathizer.. I said her entire past and character is surrounded by all kinds of terror linked organizations..

Nobody cares what you think you know, LGS.

Actually, I (and several others) enjoy her posts.

It's you that we really don't care about.

You never post anything more than one or two sentences and they are always meaningless if not out-and-out bulls**t.

I suspect you are Schillian's lover.

I said her entire past and character is surrounded by all kinds of terror linked organizations..

right, now that I have debunked you, my job is done. You conservatives will never learn. The whole throwing stones in a glass house, you clearly don't understand it.

Im sure if I looked into your back ground and the family you married into, I could find some silly BS as well. Give it a rest.

LOL

Vernon Jarrett - KeyWiki

you are quoting Wiki, for real??? lol. Do you understand how Wikipedia's platform works? A fricking crack head can post what they like at any time.

But I digress, I want facts yo. you have none.

Right wing fantasy land is better than a comic book, I swear. Complete fiction.

we have a huge election tomorrow and this is all you wingnuts have?

That and all them e-ville Czars President Obama has appointed.......

Trevor Loudon's New Zeal Blog

Senior Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett’s late father-in-law and Chicago Sun-Times columnist Vernon Jarrett, was a key member of the South Chicago communist left of the late 1940s.

After graduating from Knoxville College in Tennessee, Jarrett moved to Chicago in 1946 to work as a journalist. On his first day on the job at the radical Chicago Defender, he was sent to cover a race riot.

The Defender was heavily influenced by the Communist Party USA and included on its roster well known Chicago Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis.

Frank Marshall Davis
Jarrett and Davis worked on the Defender around the same time. They certainly knew each other through the Communist Party and its fronts.

In June 1946, Vernon Jarrett was elected to the Illinois Council of the Communist Party’s youth wing, then known as American Youth for Democracy. This is according to Testimony of Walter S. Steele regarding Communist activities in the United States. Hearings before the Committee on Un-American Activities, House of Representatives, Eightieth Congress, first session, on H. R. 1884 and H. R. 2122, pages 75,76. It is the first hard evidence tying Vernon Jarrett directly to the Communist Party. Frank Marshall Davis, incidentally, was an official sponsor of American Youth for Democracy, along with confirmed communists Howard Fast, Langston Hughes, John Howard Lawson and Dirk Struik.

I didn't say she broke a law leftist.. I'm showing her connections to TERROR ORGANIZATIONS.. all in the family :)

well, I see you rather swim in the right wing insane asylum end of the pool. Have you even looked at the Bush family and all the corrupt BS they have been up to??? Krist! You really want to go down that road??

Trevor Loudon's New Zeal Blog

Senior Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett’s late father-in-law and Chicago Sun-Times columnist Vernon Jarrett, was a key member of the South Chicago communist left of the late 1940s

again, you cited a blog, its an opinion. facts people! facts! lol. From my stand point, this is complete fantasy land BS...

I take it you prefer to leave a lot of gray area on this topic as opposed to looking for the black and white end of this?

LOL Why so angry?

lol, far from angry. As a matter of fact im chillin in Kuwait on my way to Iraq for some training while sipping on a 3 spice Chi tea latte and watching season 4 of the west wing on my laptop. :), you could say im happy as a pig in shit.

I have some things to do for the Romney campaign - calls.. I'll be back later. Don't shit yourself while I'm gone.

LadyGunSlinger is doing some no-holds barred GunSlinging in this thread today dropping liberal bodies at will with no comebacks.. I LOVE IT!!!!

According to the book the amateur she is Obamas closest advisor.

Forum List

Back