Valerie Jarret is IRANIAN! No WONDER.

As usual, no cite to anything anyone can easily check out. FAIL!!!

Go ahead and check it out DUMMY.. Here I'll do it for ya , you big DOPE.

Valerie Jarrett, Her Father-in-Law and The Communist Party

NOW WHAT FAT MOUTH????

Now what? You expect applause for doing something that you should have done in the first place? How about you not waste out time in the future?

You're the one that asked for the link, DUMBASS! :clap2:

no, I want you to tell me what she had done to invoke this sort of hyperbole? Be specific and have facts to back your claims up.

Not only a few days ago I saw a video of a man who is going to vote for Romney, he said he was from some eastern Euro nation. He talked about how his family were all commies and such. But I see the Republicans liked that video.

Are you suggesting Jarret is guilty by association?

In her sympathies and loyalties she's Iranian.

It is all coming together. All the little unexplained things, like abandoning Benghazi, the landing of the drone in Iran, the leak of the agreement between Israel and Azerbaijan, the open contempt for Netanyahu, totally ignoring pleas for help during Iran's Green Revolution, and of course, the unwavering support for the arab spring. obama's entire regime is a Trojan Horse.

no, I want you to tell me what she had done to invoke this sort of hyperbole? Be specific and have facts to back your claims up.

Not only a few days ago I saw a video of a man who is going to vote for Romney, he said he was from some eastern Euro nation. He talked about how his family were all commies and such. But I see the Republicans liked that video.

Are you suggesting Jarret is guilty by association?

All the links with FACTS are in this thread liberal. Do try to read it.

Now let's dig a little deeper.. Rashid Khalidi.. OBAMA friend, on the board of Columbia University.. Strong supporter of the PLO and Hamas.. Complete bigot when it comes to Israel..

Want a link for that too??

Why do you need to be coached? You're not a newbie! :eusa_eh:

Note the liberal spinning and blabbering like a doped up idiot. LMAO! Note how the Zombie avoids the entire thread with FACTS about his or her messiah..

You're the one that diverted the thread by poor posting. If we didn't have to constantly remind you, maybe we'd get more constructive discussion in. However, it seems like you constantly want to muddy the waters. Why is that? Your "facts" not all they're cracked up to be? If mine were, I'd be parading them front and center not forcing others to extract then from you bit by bit, until we're too tired to even check them.

ill stand by Valerie Jarret, specifically that she has done wrong. Facts, not hyperbole.

Seriously?

How many skeletons in YOUR closet that we can look at?

Point is...She's a fraud just like her boss Barack Obama. call it a hunch. You don't need a link for that. Just use your gut feelings.

In her sympathies and loyalties she's Iranian.

what factual evidence do you have that she "sympathizes" with Iran?

where are your facts to back up your claims...??

In other words, you dont have facts, you just like how it all sounds? correct?

Now let's dig a little deeper.. Rashid Khalidi.. OBAMA friend, on the board of Columbia University.. Strong supporter of the PLO and Hamas.. Complete bigot when it comes to Israel..

Want a link for that too??

Note the liberal spinning and blabbering like a doped up idiot. LMAO! Note how the Zombie avoids the entire thread with FACTS about his or her messiah..

I SEE IT...I SEE IT...It's like watching a crackhead that lost his rock under the couch....lol

It explains so much. Why do we have radical islamists in our government? A radical muslim brotherhood member is part of Hillary's senior staff.

Is this really what happened in Benghazi? Is this why obama left 30 people to die?

Obama's woman in Tehran - Israel News, Ynetnews

A Chicago lawyer is the key player behind the secret talks between the US and Iran. Yedioth Ahronoth reported Monday. A close friend of Michelle Obama, Valerie Jarrett is assisting the US government communicate behind the scenes with the representatives of Iran's supreme leader Ali Khamenei.

Jarret, who was born in the Iranian city of Shiraz, is a senior advisor to US President Barack Obama.

4450190907_c9572019c2_m-1.jpg

According to the Bible, 666 is an evil number, and represents the beast, or the anti-Christ. But to Muslims, this is a holy number. Which interpretation do you choose?

[read options at link]

The Number 666 according to Muslims « Heaven Awaits

Has anyone pointed out that Jarrett is not, in fact, Iranian, but a bi-racial child of an American couple who happened to be working in Iran at the time?

oh, I looked at those links. I wont even question the sources however, I read zero facts that could be backed in a court of law to show she is a enemy sympathizer.

Its a bunch of paranoid right wing BS.

You're the one that diverted the thread by poor posting. If we didn't have to constantly remind you, maybe we'd get more constructive discussion in. However, it seems like you constantly want to muddy the waters. Why is that? Your "facts" not all they're cracked up to be? If mine were, I'd be parading them front and center not forcing others to extract then from you bit by bit, until we're too tired to even check them.

:badgrin::lol:

Her Father in Law was a well known COMMUNIST and columnist for the Chicago Tribune.. VERNON JARRET. I posted his INFAMOUS article for you to read DUMMY.. It detail how to buy the White House for Muslims and asks out loud if black men will hitch their wagon to ISLAM in order to get payouts from foreign lands, Saudis, Iranians.. IT WAS A PUBLISHED ARTICLE. ZOMBIE ALERT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Take a look and see the walking Zombies who REFUSE to see the truth.. Amazing isn't it?? Their religion of liberalism TRUMPS all.. KOOKS.

Last edited:
She is Iranian like McCain is Panamanian.

I could care less if she is Iranian or just born there, ALOT of Iranians hate the current regime there, just being Iranian proves nothing, I have met alot of them in California and they are good people.

I agree with you but her actions in dealings with Iran, so far, are in more in allegiance with Iran than with the US.

Right wing fantasy land is better than a comic book, I swear. Complete fiction.

we have a huge election tomorrow and this is all you wingnuts have?

oh, I looked at those links. I wont even question the sources however, I read zero facts that could be backed in a court of law to show she is a enemy sympathizer.

:badgrin: Poor liberals.. getting your asses handed to you again..

I never said she is an enemy sympathizer.. I said her entire past and character is surrounded by all kinds of terror linked organizations..

Book bombshell: Obama canceled Bin Laden 'kill' raid three times at Jarrett's urging | The Daily Caller

At the urging of Valerie Jarrett, President Barack Obama canceled the operation to kill Osama bin Laden on three separate occasions before finally approving the May 2, 2011 Navy SEAL mission,

In ”Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide for Him,“ Richard Miniter writes that Obama canceled the “kill” mission in January 2011, again in February, and a third time in March. Obama’s close adviser Valerie Jarrett persuaded him to hold off each time, according to the book.

Now we know what interest Jarett had in keeping bin Laden alive.

Her Father in Law was a well known COMMUNIST and columnist for the Chicago Tribune.. VERNON JARRET.

and? so this means shes exactly the same as her FIL ??? really? You do understand you have no facts to back your claims right?

:badgrin: Poor liberals.. getting your asses handed to you again..

I never said she is an enemy sympathizer.. I said her entire past and character is surrounded by all kinds of terror linked organizations..

Nobody cares what you think you know, LGS.

Forum List

Back