VA Tech Football Player found Not Guilty in beating death of tranny

It's a shame you have to ask.

Why can't you and your hate filled ilk realize that there are humans that are unlike you.
You bully them, that's part of the reason why they kill.

I just makes me sad that you hate people so much.
So we’re supposed to be nice to mentally ill trannies and homos that want to kill kids?

Sorry, not going to happen. I believe in calling out evil, no matter if it hurts your feelings or their feelings.

Tell us, did you call out the “bullying” that caused the Buffalo shooter to kill? Do you blame people that bullied him? Provide the link.

Nevertheless, I think we agree in general.

It's time to treat guns with the seriousness they deserve.

Better background checks, severe penalties for straw purchases (even worse, when for a minor), for starters. Should be some of the simplest legislation congress ever had to write.

A person intent on killing is not going to allow a background check to stop them.

A person intent on killing is not going to allow a background check to stop them.
A person intent on killing may become less intent over time. And they may kill fewer people, if their weapon options are limited.

These are simple ideas I should not have to explain to a functional adult. No doubt, waiting periods have saved lives. No doubt, restricted access to fully automatic weapons has saved lives, for example.

No gun = no school shooting. More time to wait = more time to reconsider or get treatment, etc

A person intent on killing may become less intent over time. And they may kill fewer people, if their weapon options are limited.

These are simple ideas I should not have to explain to a functional adult. No doubt, waiting periods have saved lives. No doubt, restricted access to fully automatic weapons has saved lives, for example.

No gun = no school shooting. More time to wait = more time to reconsider or get treatment, etc

The idea should not be to address the how and limit damage. The idea should be to address the why and stop the damage before it happens.

So this “baller” had sex with this homo/tranny, then a month later decides to go back and “check” if he was a female or male. He gropes him, then beats him to death. Found Not Guilty by jury. This should send a message to trannies.

View attachment 651209

I’m not sure how you mistake this goofy ass white guy for a female….

View attachment 651208

Anyone else suspect the football player is really a homosexual?
did to head the article? sounds like the tranny had a knife and reached for it, maybe this football player stopped a serial killer

did to head the article? sounds like the tranny had a knife and reached for it, maybe this football player stopped a serial killer
LOL, a knife he couldn’t get to, when being attacked by the black homosexual. This was in his own place, the football player came to his place to confront him.

Yep. I think Americans must be very stupid. They just can't solve any of these problems.
*won't

Mental health professionals, sociologists, and law enforcement officials have laid a mountain of ideas for solutions at our feet.

But it's hard to get anything done, when a third of the country sees a gun as nothing more than a fashion accessory.

Forum List

Back