VA Tech Football Player found Not Guilty in beating death of tranny

So much word salad from the Drunk Guy ^^^^^^ theHawk

I'll give you another chance to clarify.

1). You hate homos or not?
2). You only hate either White Homos or Black Homos?
3). You Blame Any so-called Homo for your failures.
4). Why do you continually post this shit?
Homos make fantastic flower arrangements !

So this “baller” had sex with this homo/tranny, then a month later decides to go back and “check” if he was a female or male. He gropes him, then beats him to death. Found Not Guilty by jury. This should send a message to trannies.

View attachment 651209

I’m not sure how you mistake this goofy ass white guy for a female….

View attachment 651208

Anyone else suspect the football player is really a homosexual?
So who agrees with this ruling by the jury. The football player went to the guy's house long after the sexual encounter. After he discovered that he was a man he beat him to death. That's literally 2nd degree murder which is what he was charged with. It seems the jury concluded hey this was a trickster rape and he got what was coming to him. This thread got way off track. What do you think of the ruling.

So who agrees with this ruling by the jury. The football player went to the guy's house long after the sexual encounter. After he discovered that he was a man he beat him to death. That's literally 2nd degree murder which is what he was charged with. It seems the jury concluded hey this was a trickster rape and he got what was coming to him. This thread got way off track. What do you think of the ruling.

He had sex with a man and didn't know he was a man?

He had sex with a man and didn't know he was a man?
That's correct Jerry Smith dressed up as a woman and catfished the guy. My guess the sexual encounter was probably Etute getting a blow job from what he thought was a woman.

Mr. Etute had his butt cheeks taken by another man, but he wasn't a homo himself.

That's a real problem when an older homo imposes himself on an African American teen like this.

I certainly understand why Etute was freaked out after he understood what happened.

Gay Rape is a seriously crime against young people, did Etute over react? Maybe a tad, but I think we have to give him the benefit of the doubt here and I would have probably voted to exonerate Etute.

Mr. Etute had his butt cheeks taken by another man, but he wasn't a homo himself.

That's a real problem when an older homo imposes himself on an African American teen like this.

I certainly understand why Etute was freaked out after he understood what happened.

Gay Rape is a seriously crime against young people, did Etute over react? Maybe a tad, but I think we have to give him the benefit of the doubt here and I would have probably voted to exonerate Etute.
It's more difficult than it seems because catfish drag sex is rape in many states. If you dress up like a woman, entice a man into a sexual encounter without disclosing that you are a biological male, that's rape in many states.

That's correct Jerry Smith dressed up as a woman and catfished the guy. My guess the sexual encounter was probably Etute getting a blow job from what he thought was a woman.

He beat him to death? It's still murder.

Well, he put himself in that situation and was as guilty as the tranny.. I take a dim view of murder.
He flipped out and beat the guy to death a month after he was technically catfished raped. If he thought he was violated he could have called the police.

Forum List

Back