VA Tech Football Player found Not Guilty in beating death of tranny

So we’re supposed to be nice to mentally ill trannies and homos that want to kill kids?
I'm not talking about this particular shooter.

I just want to know why you feel compelled to call people homos, or trannies.
I think it's weird, but I leave them alone.
I don't bully anyone.
I recognize people as different and accept them.
Can you? Do you?

Why do you bully these people?
Or is it all just tough guy internet talk?

I'm not talking about your family. I'm referencing you and your obvious distaste for the United States... that and I don't believe you
Nope. I love the US and the Constitution. It's stupid people, conspiracy theorists and uneducated religious fanatics I can't stand.

I'm not talking about this particular shooter.

I just want to know why you feel compelled to call people homos, or trannies.
I think it's weird, but I leave them alone.
I don't bully anyone.
I recognize people as different and accept them.
Can you? Do you?

Why do you bully these people?
Or is it all just tough guy internet talk?
We call them homos and trannies because that is what they are. They make it a point to identify themselves as such, so it upsets you to refer to them as such? You can’t go around flashing your homosexuality around and then get upset when someone calls you a “homo”.

Oh this is a tough predicament.

One hand he is a blackie and they can do no wrong.

On the other hand trannies are special people we need to love and protect.

Either way someone is going to be upset at the outcome.

Personally, fuck em both. A freakazoid tranny or some savage. Neither of them should be allowed the thrive.

If you loved the Constitution you wouldn't post bs about undermining it.

Shall not be infringed.....
We have a well regulated militia. It's called the National Guard. We're not fighting a guerilla war against the British for independence.

Why are you fags derailing this thread? Sounds like jury nullification to me. The VTech guy did kill him. Likely not intentional. BTW there is now a gay panic defense law in Virginia. So if a gay tranny tricks you into sexual activity you can beat the crap the crap out of them.

Forum List

Back