Paramedics found guilty in death of Elijah McClain.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Well it seems most of those responsible for Elijah McClain's murder have been found guilty. I'm not sure we will learn anything from this sadly.

LONGMONT, Colorado (Reuters) - Two Colorado paramedics were found guilty of criminally negligent homicide by a jury on Friday for their role in the 2019 death of Elijah McClain, a young Black man who died after police roughly detained him, put him in a choke hold, and the medics injected him with a powerful sedative.

Colorado paramedics found guilty in death of Elijah McClain

Well it seems most of those responsible for Elijah McClain's murder have been found guilty. I'm not sure we will learn anything from this sadly.

LONGMONT, Colorado (Reuters) - Two Colorado paramedics were found guilty of criminally negligent homicide by a jury on Friday for their role in the 2019 death of Elijah McClain, a young Black man who died after police roughly detained him, put him in a choke hold, and the medics injected him with a powerful sedative.

This anti-white cop thing aside: My mother and father both had issues that medical malfeasance was involved. Incompetence or whatever. Their care givers and the people involved were never charged with negligent homicide. Perhaps their biggest fault is they weren't black in 2023. Sorry for Elijaha's passing. But that just how it goes. People make mistakes and life goes on.

He was a skinny little kid, and they pumped him so full of a sedative it would have knocked out an elephant. They are criminally negligent in his death.
Surprisingly, people die all the time from atheistic or drug overdoses in hospitals every day. What makes McClain special? Because "racism bad" thing?

Surprisingly, people die all the time from atheistic or drug overdoses in hospitals every day. What makes McClain special? Because "racism bad" thing?

Because he was attacked while simply walking home from the store.

Um attacked? Hardly. I digress, he resisted the police. They didn't have the gift of foresight, THAT makes them evil?

They had zero rights to put a single hand on him. You mad authoritarians are pretty pathetic.

Good.

What about bad black doctors? Or bad brown mechanics, or horrible Asian politicians? Or bad mixed race maids or gay trans murders?

Or ignorant posters...............

The cop who started this is in prison. It's not just me saying this. His family got millions because of the police violating his rights.

Colorado officer who confronted Elijah McClain found guilty of criminally negligent homicide

https://www.reuters.com/legal/gover...ts-suit-by-elijiah-mcclain-family-2021-11-19/
Not a trillionth of what he deserves.
I am dumfounded. Mathew Perry died of a the same thing. People die in hospitals of accidental overdoses or poorly ascribed narcotics all the time. What makes McClaine different?
This wasn't accidental.

I am dumfounded. Mathew Perry died of a the same thing. People die in hospitals of accidental overdoses or poorly ascribed narcotics all the time. What makes McClaine different?
If you haven't figured it out by now you never will.

This anti-white cop thing aside: My mother and father both had issues that medical malfeasance was involved. Incompetence or whatever. Their care givers and the people involved were never charged with negligent homicide. Perhaps their biggest fault is they weren't black in 2023. Sorry for Elijaha's passing. But that just how it goes. People make mistakes and life goes on.
That has to be the damn stupidest bullshit you have ever posted. That is easy to say when it isn't happening to you.

Forum List

Back