VA Tech Football Player found Not Guilty in beating death of tranny

Yes, I am sure you know plenty of gays who have told you this. Or maybe you speak from personal experience of ordering a taco and getting sausage instead.
1) my post said nothing about how many gays I know.
2) and no gays have never tricked me.

I think gays have tricked you but then again you might not need to be tricked to hit that butthole.

Yes, I am sure you know plenty of gays who have told you this. Or maybe you speak from personal experience of ordering a taco and getting sausage instead.

Isn‘t if funny how we get lectured by lefties on not bullying gays, then they attempt to insult people by making a gay joke?

Will we see little Winco give a lecture to Fort Fun about insulting people by insinuating they are gay?

I doubt it.

The system works and the person was found not guilty. What do we do when a tranny kid rapes a young girl in the shower and they arrest the father for protesting too much?
I’m sure you will enlighten us

I don’t understand you
Yes it’s all very confusing. Normally beating a homo-tranny to death in his own house is considered a hate crime. But the perp is a homo black guy, so he is more oppressed and had the right to beat the white guy to a pulp.

LOL, a knife he couldn’t get to, when being attacked by the black homosexual. This was in his own place, the football player came to his place to confront him.
yeah he couldn’t get to it. People don’t have to wait to get stabbed

so some guy beats someone to death snd you think taking guns from law abiding citizens is the solution.

gotcha

Please read a thread in context. I never said anything even close to that. I'm pretty sure you've been instructed on this before though.

Please read a thread in context. I never said anything even close to that. I'm pretty sure you've been instructed on this before though.
i did read the thread, you were once again trying to deflect from the topic to discuss your dembot agenda

Forum List

Back