USMB Ultimate Egg-Off Challange!

contest-slider_zpsuawfbz5z.png

USMB is offering an Egg-Off Challenge for all members!

Hidden among posts throughout the forums are a collection of beautiful Easter Eggs! Whomever finds the most eggs wins a VALUABLE prize! (well kinda valuable).

If you find an egg - post a link on this thread.

Contest closes SUNDAY April 16th.

Prizes are (1st, 2nd, 3rd) your choice of:
Get out of Jail Free Card (good for one infraction or ban)
Pick a Mod Avatar for one week (at this point only Coyote has volunteered)
To be decided....

Eggs are hidden...and more will continue to be hidden!

This message is brought to you by the one and only Easter Kitty

084955f110a7696779f30a7bfad2dcdb.jpg

sponsored by saveliberty

I have another egg, that's sixty seven eggs, six bunny rabbits and five chicks :thewave:

(....and two dogs and four yellow things with legs :smoke:)

1490778657_easter-5.png

Post # 41624

Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0
Now THAT is an egg, by golly! Should it count for two? NO NO NO, don't actually go there.

I found an egg. Couple of days ago. When I went to bring it here the thread was closed --- again. Since then I drove seven hundred miles and traversed a monster tornado storm and now the moment is gone.

:eusa_eh::gives:

Hidden among posts throughout the forums are a collection of beautiful Easter Eggs! Whomever finds the most eggs wins a VALUABLE prize! (well kinda valuable).

To be decided....

sponsored by saveliberty

A three minute search and an egg, I could look for several more but I don't want to be greedy and also I want to have a nap.

I have another egg, that's seventy eggs, six bunny rabbits and five chicks :thewave:

Sans-titre-10.png

Post # 12419

Thread of Many Colors

How odd, I haven't found an egg in days (I don't look but I usually find one or two in my travels). And no one has brought one here all weekend. So I will treat you to my favorite Easter Egg, which I used to see as a kid. They aren't made as beautifully and delicately as they used to be--I had one with a little pond with ducks floating on it, a flowering tree behind it, and little tulips all around the pond. The sugar the egg was made from was a bit translucent and there was a little window in the back to let in more light, so you could see it well. This is the best one I could find.

il_570xN.1175336922_k1fw.jpg

To be decided....

sponsored by saveliberty

I have another egg, that's seventy one eggs, six bunny rabbits and five chicks :thewave:

egg-1255830_960_720_zps7lpmdyzu.png

Post # 14

Pentatonix

How odd, I haven't found an egg in days (I don't look but I usually find one or two in my travels). And no one has brought one here all weekend. So I will treat you to my favorite Easter Egg, which I used to see as a kid. They aren't made as beautifully and delicately as they used to be--I had one with a little pond with ducks floating on it, a flowering tree behind it, and little tulips all around the pond. The sugar the egg was made from was a bit translucent and there was a little window in the back to let in more light, so you could see it well. This is the best one I could find.

easter-wishes-by-jane-smith.jpeg

To be decided....

sponsored by saveliberty

I have another egg, that's seventy two eggs, six bunny rabbits and five chicks :thewave:

cute-easter-egg_zpscvm1gwgx.png

Post # 560

From Moscow with love

easter-wishes-by-jane-smith.jpeg
Now THAT by golly is a panoramic egg. I love miniatures. Thanks, SL

To be decided....

sponsored by saveliberty

A three minute search and an egg, I could look for several more but I don't want to be greedy and also I want to have a nap.

I have another egg, that's seventy eggs, six bunny rabbits and five chicks :thewave:

Sans-titre-10.png

Post # 12419

Thread of Many Colors

Staff should have offered a years supply of cholesterol medication for the winner. You need to go get checked. Seventy eggs will take a few years off your life expectancy. Just sayin'...

To be decided....

sponsored by saveliberty

Sans-titre-10.png

Post # 12419

Thread of Many Colors

Staff should have offered a years supply of cholesterol medication for the winner. You need to go get checked. Seventy eggs will take a few years off your life expectancy. Just sayin'...

If that's the case....I might as well have a few Martini's darling :smoke:

Happy Easter everyone!
Same to you.

NOW, will there be an official winner announced (we all know who it is) and second and third place mentioned? Will Lucy tell us who gets the Get Out of Jail Free card?

To be decided....

sponsored by saveliberty

Is today the day? I've lost track :eusa_doh:

I have just returned from a marvellous Cocktail Party *....I wore a Valentino Black Cocktail Dress that's two inches above the knee....not got it on now, I'm posting in my black silk Basque underwear and I'm slightly tipsy....well flacaltenn :popcorn:

....so Mod Squad be warned, I might get out of control and cause trouble :meow: :lol: :meow: :popcorn:

* I'm a bad Roman Catholic girl, going to a Cocktail Party at Easter, it's okay though I'll say the Act of Contrition before I go to bed, God cannot resist me, He will understand the situation :smoke:

Forum List

Back