USMB "South Park"

mountainman.png

The tail is poseable like all of them, so that's not the only position it goes in, I just render quick poses for the site pics.

LOL ... sitting here thinking of which one I had left to do ...

... realized that's all the characters! A few tweaks and accessories to some and that's all. Then I'll do the common scenes (living room, woods, coffee shop, maybe a office or something like that).

Another suggestion...

I noticed that the cat eyes have the vertical slits for pupils.

However, you carried this same trait through to the other animals. As far as I know, all the other animals have round pupils, except for the mountain goat which should have a horizontal slit.

Another suggestion...

However, you carried this same trait through to the other animals. As far as I know, all the other animals have round pupils, except for the mountain goat which should have a horizontal slit.

I can change the faces easily, I just need to research which eyes are different more. But since you noticed, you just saved me a lot of looking. LOL

Another suggestion...

I can change the faces easily, I just need to research which eyes are different more. But since you noticed, you just saved me a lot of looking. LOL

Here's what I have found:

Salamander
fig3-31c-boulanger-BG.jpg

Moose
127384529_384b5df012.jpg

Squirrel
377594580_8880ab0469.jpg

Goat (with their creepy devil eyes)
yun_1006-goat-eye.jpg

Am I missing any?

Another suggestion...

What's wrong with vertical slits??? Cat hater.

Another suggestion...

There's nothing wrong with vertical slits...if you're a cat.

Why didn't you choose to be a polar bear with a paralyzed front end?

Another suggestion...

There's nothing wrong with vertical slits...if you're a cat.

Why didn't you choose to be a polar bear with a paralyzed front end?

And spend my entire life ponceing around a barren frigid wasteland eating warm blubber? You must be joking.

Forum List

Back