USMB "South Park"

Working as fast as I can ... which is oddly getting faster each day. I managed to get two done yesterday, a personal record!

Mountain Man, I think yours is to plain as a cartoon character ... perhaps some props but I can't think of much for a mean salamander.

Attachments

• $MountiainMan.png
    $MountiainMan.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 55
I need gill slits, a flat tail and a glass of scotch

And a cigarette.

And maybe a bowie knife strapped to my waist.

Oh, and I like the teeth. :)

Thought you might like the teeth.

Those props are common ones that will be scene specific, what about a hat or loop gold earring or nosering? He could be plain like that though, it just seems unfair since all the others have so much more to them. Salamanders just don't have many outer traits that flash.

And a cigarette.

Those props are common ones that will be scene specific, what about a hat or loop gold earring or nosering? He could be plain like that though, it just seems unfair since all the others have so much more to them. Salamanders just don't have many outer traits that flash.

A hat works, Ill send you a pic of one of my hats.

A hat works, Ill send you a pic of one of my hats.

Okies.

Forum List

Back