USMB "South Park"

No, I was thinking the stereotype frat boy, like in "Animal House", the same type used in cartoons frequently. Obnoxious, toga wearing, life is a party that never ends, always making fun of everything type of frat boy.

Okay...that would work.

Do you want to make me a Mexican hairless dog?

Or maybe a moose, since I'm from Maine.

No, I was thinking the stereotype frat boy, like in "Animal House", the same type used in cartoons frequently. Obnoxious, toga wearing, life is a party that never ends, always making fun of everything type of frat boy.

Okay...that would work.

Do you want to make me a Mexican hairless dog?

Or maybe a moose, since I'm from Maine.

I may do one more dog, but I was thinking of making it a Chi-wah-wah if anything *snicker* so it wouldn't fit you. A moose ... actually, that's brilliant. I will do that one.

Speaking of Charlie Bass...will he be a bass with an afro?

He can just intermittently appear at random times and start talking about gay sex.

Then we can fry him up and eat him, only to find that he returns in the next episode.

He can just intermittently appear at random times and start talking about gay sex.

Then we can fry him up and eat him, only to find that he returns in the next episode.

I am only doing characters for those who want to participate, so unless they go to the script site and post they won't have a character at all in their image.

I am only doing characters for those who want to participate, so unless they go to the script site and post they won't have a character at all in their image.

Oh...I guess I missed something. Where is this script site?

Actually, I've just noticed that there appears to be a large tiger striped dildo floating next to me. Is this intentional? If so, I'm going to need to rethink the characterization I bring to the role.

Hmm, what's my motivation....?

7325d1241107924-usmb-south-park-tiger.png

Oh...I guess I missed something. Where is this script site?

Aaah ... sorry, it's Digital Politics

Actually, I've just noticed that there appears to be a large tiger striped dildo floating next to me. Is this intentional? If so, I'm going to need to rethink the characterization I bring to the role.

It's the tail ... I keep picture him swinging it like a "cane". How the characters evolve will depend on what you post in the script site, thus you will have more control over the character you contribute your voice to instead of it just being dictated. You can be yourself or make up a persona based on the character itself, you choose. It's the "thank you" for doing the voice, this character will be yours to toy with.

Oh, I started the first story on the site to, for those who haven't noticed ... guess what the topic is ... LOL

It's the tail ... I keep picture him swinging it like a "cane". How the characters evolve will depend on what you post in the script site, thus you will have more control over the character you contribute your voice to instead of it just being dictated. You can be yourself or make up a persona based on the character itself, you choose. It's the "thank you" for doing the voice, this character will be yours to toy with.

Yeah I suspected t was the tail LOL.. I'll start adding bits to the script during the day. I'm starting the think Noel Coward / Oscar Wilde.

KK - I just posted something in Stories that perhaps should have gone in Suggestions or Issues. My bad.

KK - I just posted something in Stories that perhaps should have gone in Suggestions or Issues. My bad.

It's okay, I'll answer it here real quick though since it's a good question anyway, the stories section is for just talking about the issues, either with your real points and concerns or "through the character" perspective, in other words, let out and have fun with it no matter what you post. Make wise cracks, jokes, etc. or post your real feelings.

Added a second script topic to see which I will do first, based on which generates the best and most responses to spark the imagination. The "News Media" I have a ton of my own material already. Thinking of changing the setting to a news broadcast and do a mock of one from ... well ... Faux!

Forum List

Back