USMB liberal Obots react to newly-revealed facts about Obamacare

Remember these.....................From the Clinton years..............

Dot com Bubble....................

Y2k BS..........................

ENRON..........................

Savings and Loans Scandals........................

Spare me the Clinton is God BS...............

What I remember from the Clinton Years is the biggest Crisis we had was the guy lied about getting a blow job.

Which is a lot less serious than lying about why we went into a war that cost us 5000 lives and a trillion dollars.

As you cherry pick your data...............Bill Clinton and the Dems where all talking about Saddam and Iraq having WMD's, but but but but but they didn't really mean it back then did they..................but but but.................

I can play their video's on this again, but is that really necessary........but but but but...............they were lied to.........................

So where they SOOOOO INCOMPETENT that they accepted the LIES, and went along with it, or TOOO STUPID TO SEE THEM AS LIES..................

They authorized the military option in Iraq and then later gooooooooooooo WE REALLY DIDN'T AUTHORIZE IT................but but but but...................

And again, you ignore the scandals and problems I already quoted............Again you only blame Bush, and so do I, for allowing the Derivatives to go to an alternate universe..........You will bash Bush, so did I, on Free Trade Agreements from hell, but don't mention Clinton....................

Again, you just CHERRY PICK the shit you like and ignore the rest of the story.......Typical Lib punk.

BTW.........Had Clinton said, YEAH I DID HER instead of LYING UNDER OATH about it there never would have been the rest of the hearings on it.

Of course, Lying under oath doesn't bother the Libs, as THEY LIE AS A MATTER OF POLICY.........

House GOP Prescription Drug Plan Clears Committee | Fox News

The Bush administration analysis contends that the House GOP plan, which would cost $350 billion over 10 years, would give seniors a 60 percent to 85 percent savings per prescription and cut their out-of-pocket costs by as much as 70 percent. The analysis maintains that the competition from private insurers offering the drug benefit would push retail prices down even further and argues that the Democratic plans are too costly.

President Bush had proposed spending $190 billion on a drug benefit. Senate Democrats have proposed spending $500 billion over 10 years while House Democrats want to spend $800 billion.

Or perhaps we can go back to the Prescription Drug Law passed under Bush.........He proposed far less than the Dems, compromised and brought up the amount, while the DEMS COMPLAINED HOW IT DIDN'T DO ENOUGH...................................

Their House proposal was at 800 Billion.....................

Later come election time they complained about how Bush was spending too much money and created debt and even used the Prescription Drug Plan THAT THEY WANTED, at a FAR GREATER PRICE TAG...............................

Again, LYING THEIR ASSES OFF FOR POLITICS................

So again, spare me your BS...........................

What I remember from the Clinton Years is the biggest Crisis we had was the guy lied about getting a blow job.

Which is a lot less serious than lying about why we went into a war that cost us 5000 lives and a trillion dollars.

As you cherry pick your data...............Bill Clinton and the Dems where all talking about Saddam and Iraq having WMD's, but but but but but they didn't really mean it back then did they..................but but but.................

I can play their video's on this again, but is that really necessary........but but but but...............they were lied to.........................

So where they SOOOOO INCOMPETENT that they accepted the LIES, and went along with it, or TOOO STUPID TO SEE THEM AS LIES..................

They authorized the military option in Iraq and then later gooooooooooooo WE REALLY DIDN'T AUTHORIZE IT................but but but but...................

And again, you ignore the scandals and problems I already quoted............Again you only blame Bush, and so do I, for allowing the Derivatives to go to an alternate universe..........You will bash Bush, so did I, on Free Trade Agreements from hell, but don't mention Clinton....................

Again, you just CHERRY PICK the shit you like and ignore the rest of the story.......Typical Lib punk.

Here's the major difference. Clinton might have thought Saddam had WMD's, but he still allowed the UN to do it's job, he didn't commit us to a major war that cost tens of thousands of lives.

No one to blame for the Iraq debacle but Bush. He's the "Decider" as he often said. And he made the wrong decision.

The reason I ignore most of your other points was that they weren't points at all. Y2K? really? That strikes me as a success. The government and private industry realized they hada problem (computers would think it was 1900 instead of 2000 if a software patch wasn't put in some systems) and efforts were made to fix it.

Bush really managed to fuck up everything he touched. The guy was a disaster looking for a place to happen.

Actually, they are run by Plutocrats who've fooled dumb bible thumping idiots that Jesus was totally into tax cuts for the rich.
Really? You mean like Cuba? North Korea? China?

Dumbass.

Isn't China stealing all our jobs now?

[
Guy, you had your chance. Bush gave you everything you wanted and he fucked it all up.

I'd LOVE to have my life from 2000 back.
Then you shouldn't have gotten your whiny lazy ass fired for cause.

Right. Because you were there and you knew what happened...

Guy, we all had pretty good lives in 2000.

We had peace, we had prosperity, we had 3% unemployment, we had budget surpluses as far as the eye can see, we had flush 401K's.

And then your boy Bush came along and fucked it all up. And you all don't think he did anything wrong.
Yes, don't you DARE acknowledge all those Democrats that helped him. You'll burst into flame.

:lmao:

BTW.........Had Clinton said, YEAH I DID HER instead of LYING UNDER OATH about it there never would have been the rest of the hearings on it.

Of course, Lying under oath doesn't bother the Libs, as THEY LIE AS A MATTER OF POLICY.........

Naw, what he should have said is "none of your fucking business".

Possibly. Instead he chose to lie.

But you just keep defending him for it. You can't help it. It's a tropism. It's like a plant growing towards the light, and just as mindless.

Actually, the trend was for jobs to move from China to the US because of changing economic conditions and consumer demand.

At least it was before Obama got into office and tanked the recovery. That actually slowed the shift, but it is still happening despite his best efforts to stifle it.

Really? You mean like Cuba? North Korea? China?

Dumbass.

[

Then you shouldn't have gotten your whiny lazy ass fired for cause.

Right. Because you were there and you knew what happened...

Guy, we all had pretty good lives in 2000.

We had peace, we had prosperity, we had 3% unemployment, we had budget surpluses as far as the eye can see, we had flush 401K's.

And then your boy Bush came along and fucked it all up. And you all don't think he did anything wrong.

LOL

Who signed signature legislation that started all the shit that happened...................

While both sides were for the Graham Leahy Act, both sides are culpible in the BUBBLE MACHINE FROM HELL. Leading to DERIVATIVES FROM HELL, which eventually crashed us....................

Who signed the first FREE TRADE AGREEMENT, aka NAFTA and began the outsourcing of jobs to hell and back.............................Again, both sides are guilty as charged......................

Both sides promoted Gov't back housing allowing the Tax Payer to be on the dole for failed mortgages. One side was cooking the books at Sallie Mae who stated all was well in that issue under Congressional Hearings......................

Both sides are GUILTY as CHARGED FOR THE ROTTEN ECONOMY, and the left forgets that Bush had a House and Senate controlled by the Democraps for his last two years.

Both sides agreed to the bailouts, and both sides Hid the facts for years of HOW MUCH AND WHO GOT THE FED MONEY to save the asses of those who CAUSED THE CRASH.............

Now we have a POTUS with anti business taxes and legislation, and the left still blames the right for their miserable handling of the economy.

And the story goes on, and the people get screwed. It's just what the Status Quo from both sides want, which is why the Status Quo crowd in office attack the TEA PARTY.

Free trade does not export jobs. It does have a negative impact on low skilled, non competitive labor, but it is a net benefit to everyone. If it actually worked the way you think it does we wouldn't have any auto manufacturing left.

Last edited:

Is that because the only thing you think about is sex?

Is that because the only thing you think about is sex?

Says the crazy person who puts a chick in a bikini in his icon?

Actually, the trend was for jobs to move from China to the US because of changing economic conditions and consumer demand.

At least it was before Obama got into office and tanked the recovery. That actually slowed the shift, but it is still happening despite his best efforts to stifle it.

Horseshit.

Free trade was always about breaking the American Middle Class.

Why we were dumb enough to go along with it is the real question.

But you just keep defending him for it. You can't help it. It's a tropism. It's like a plant growing towards the light, and just as mindless.

So what?

He lied.

How did his lying about a blow job cost one American life or cause anyone other than Ms. Lewinsky any trouble?

I would think the thousands ofpeople who died because Bush lied or was mistaken or whatever sad excuse you want to come up with is a lot more serious.

Clinton lied, but no one died.

[
Yes, don't you DARE acknowledge all those Democrats that helped him. You'll burst into flame.

:lmao:

Again, a famous man said, "The Buck Stops Here".

At some point, Bush is going to have to take responsibility for his own presidency. Daddy can't get a bunch of his rich friends to bail him out on this one.
Funny how that doesn't apply to Obama, huh?

So what?

He lied.

How did his lying about a blow job cost one American life or cause anyone other than Ms. Lewinsky any trouble?

I would think the thousands ofpeople who died because Bush lied or was mistaken or whatever sad excuse you want to come up with is a lot more serious.

"I would think..." Maybe it's time you started.

So what?

He lied.

"I would think..." Maybe it's time you started.

Nice personal insult.

But which is worse.

President A lies about getting a blow job.

President B lies about the reason for getting us into a war that kills 5000 Americans and 100,000 Iraqis.

Please tell me, in a moral sense, which is worse?

Horseshit.

Free trade was always about breaking the American Middle Class.

Why we were dumb enough to go along with it is the real question.
You're not very experienced in the world, Joe. The American Middle Class lives better than Royalty in 9/10s of the world. Let's take you around the world, so you'll know:

Dadaab Refugee camp (100,000) of the 18,000,000 who are disenfranchised from Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.:
040-DadaabRefugeeCampImageUN[1].jpg

Australia: Itenerant refugees, detention centers, living on the streets, prohibited from working, Charity groups having to turn, many away due to unserviceable waiting lists, etc.

^ ^ ^ No rock stars singing their tune. ^ ^ ^

While North Korea was spending its millions on developing nukes, their poor were resorting to canabalism while 10,000 died:

In India, the upper classes have obfuscated poverty by lowering the level to the starvation line to be considered impoverished:​

Corruption apparently is the cause of this west African child's daily living nightmare:​

poverty-in-Africa.jpg

richpoor.jpg

Next week, the Rio + 20 Summit will convene, again in Brazil. The past twenty years has produced some good news and some bad news. First the good news: Eco-efficiency has become standard practice in large corporations everywhere and is now spreading to the world's small and medium sized enterprises as well. This is a major accomplishment and has significantly reduced the impact per unit of output in economic activity.
Now for the bad news: we have not yet begun to actually slow or reverse the level of human impact on the planet. Indeed, over the past twenty years, we have tripled the size of the global economy, added nearly two billion people to the world's population, and further intensified our ecological footprint on the planet. Growth swamped eco-efficiency. Today, the science is clear: we have overshot the carrying capacity of the planet and serious repercussions are now inevitable.

A peek at Albania:​

9lbec6.jpg

You were saying about America's poor..... that free trade was breaking the American Middle Class...?​

I don't think so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back