USMB liberal Obots react to newly-revealed facts about Obamacare

I'm curious what part of the law you think "the left" isn't following, exactly?

80% are seeing no change to their current plans beacuse their plans are good enough.

16% are able to get on plans that they couldn't get on before.

So you've got the 4% who are on plans that sucked, who are now being forced into something better, which will probably be cheaper for them in the long run.

Oh, the horror of it all.

Lies are still lies, even if all you do is echo them.

My insurance plan is EXACTLY the same as it was... so, no, it isn't.

Which explains why HHS decided that big businesses who went to a new provider, purchasing brand new policies, would be grandfathered, but small businesses and individuals would be fucked if they kept the same plans with minor (4%) adjustments for inflation.

In other words, you are still a liar.

If it was going to be that bad, you'd let it happen.

What terrifies you all is once it's implemented, you'll never be able to get rid of it like Social Security and Medicare.

Believe it or not, some people actually think it is more important to protect people from the government than to let the government screw everything up just to make a point.

Only people I see "screwing it up" is big insurance, and they've been doing that for decades.

Big insurance is guaranteed a bailout under Obamacare if they "screw it up."

In other words, you are fucked, and too stupid to realize they didn't even use lube.

Please point out where an entitlement program has ever been revoked once insituted.

We'll wait.
This one will cause far too much damage to the nation to allow to continue.

Of course, you don't give a shit about that.
This is the point where you whine something involving the words "Freedom", "Founding Fathers" and "Constitution"....

No, this is the point where I correctly point out that different nations collect healthcare data differently according to different standards.

But, hey, as long as it makes America look bad, you eagerly swallow it, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Lies are still lies, even if all you do is echo them.

Which explains why HHS decided that big businesses who went to a new provider, purchasing brand new policies, would be grandfathered, but small businesses and individuals would be fucked if they kept the same plans with minor (4%) adjustments for inflation.

No, you see, here's the thing.

The shitty individual market was still shitty. That's where you heard all the stories about cancellations and people being told that their cancer was a pre-existing condition because they had acne as a teen and all that sort of horseshit.

And a lot of stupid people thought they had good policies because they weren't paying that much... until they got sick.

This one will cause far too much damage to the nation to allow to continue.

Of course, you don't give a shit about that.
This is the point where you whine something involving the words "Freedom", "Founding Fathers" and "Constitution"....

No, this is the point where I correctly point out that different nations collect healthcare data differently according to different standards.

What makes America look bad is that we cling to an awful system when everyone else has figured this out already, dumbass.

Believe it or not, some people actually think it is more important to protect people from the government than to let the government screw everything up just to make a point.

Only people I see "screwing it up" is big insurance, and they've been doing that for decades.

In other words, you are fucked, and too stupid to realize they didn't even use lube.

Again, my insurance hasn't changed one little bit. It was fine as it was.

So are most people here, but any excuse to hate Obama.

Hey, you might even be able to finally afford your meds.

What makes America look bad is that we cling to an awful system when everyone else has figured this out already, dumbass.
Then move your lazy, cowardly ass to one of your Worker's Paradise shitholes.

Again, why should I do that when we can win elections here and fix things...

Oooops, there it is!
You won't want to fix things. You want to break them and smear shit all over them.

Progressives are incontinent 2-year-olds. You really can't be trusted with anything.

Seriously, move someplace already broken and covered in shit. They're easy to find: The're run by progressives.

Oooops, there it is!
You won't want to fix things. You want to break them and smear shit all over them.

Progressives are incontinent 2-year-olds. You really can't be trusted with anything.

Seriously, move someplace already broken and covered in shit. They're easy to find: The're run by progressives.

Actually, they are run by Plutocrats who've fooled dumb bible thumping idiots that Jesus was totally into tax cuts for the rich.

Guy, you had your chance. Bush gave you everything you wanted and he fucked it all up.

I'd LOVE to have my life from 2000 back.

Oooops, there it is!

Actually, they are run by Plutocrats who've fooled dumb bible thumping idiots that Jesus was totally into tax cuts for the rich.
Really? You mean like Cuba? North Korea? China?

Dumbass.
Guy, you had your chance. Bush gave you everything you wanted and he fucked it all up.

Then you shouldn't have gotten your whiny lazy ass fired for cause.

No, you see, here's the thing.

The shitty individual market was still shitty. That's where you heard all the stories about cancellations and people being told that their cancer was a pre-existing condition because they had acne as a teen and all that sort of horseshit.

And a lot of stupid people thought they had good policies because they weren't paying that much... until they got sick.

The only "shitty" market in health care were the mini med plans. Most of the individual market was filled with people who purchased PPO plans. You know about PPOs, don't you? The high end plans used by people with money as alternatives to employer based HMO plans? The ones that had great benefits, lower deductibles, lower premiums, and lower copays than any plan now available because Obamacare is getting rid of plans that work?

I am going to laugh in your face this time next year.

I am going to laugh in your face this time next year.
PinkoJoe will get The Letter, and like a good sheep, will blame the insurance company, his employer, capitalists, and conservatives --

-- ANYBODY but the people who authorized his insurer to send The Letter.

Dumbass.

Isn't China stealing all our jobs now?

[

Right. Because you were there and you knew what happened...

Guy, we all had pretty good lives in 2000.

We had peace, we had prosperity, we had 3% unemployment, we had budget surpluses as far as the eye can see, we had flush 401K's.

And then your boy Bush came along and fucked it all up. And you all don't think he did anything wrong.

Dumbass.

Isn't China stealing all our jobs now?

[

Right. Because you were there and you knew what happened...

Guy, we all had pretty good lives in 2000.

We had peace, we had prosperity, we had 3% unemployment, we had budget surpluses as far as the eye can see, we had flush 401K's.

And then your boy Bush came along and fucked it all up. And you all don't think he did anything wrong.

LOL

Who signed signature legislation that started all the shit that happened...................

While both sides were for the Graham Leahy Act, both sides are culpible in the BUBBLE MACHINE FROM HELL. Leading to DERIVATIVES FROM HELL, which eventually crashed us....................

Who signed the first FREE TRADE AGREEMENT, aka NAFTA and began the outsourcing of jobs to hell and back.............................Again, both sides are guilty as charged......................

Both sides promoted Gov't back housing allowing the Tax Payer to be on the dole for failed mortgages. One side was cooking the books at Sallie Mae who stated all was well in that issue under Congressional Hearings......................

Both sides are GUILTY as CHARGED FOR THE ROTTEN ECONOMY, and the left forgets that Bush had a House and Senate controlled by the Democraps for his last two years.

Both sides agreed to the bailouts, and both sides Hid the facts for years of HOW MUCH AND WHO GOT THE FED MONEY to save the asses of those who CAUSED THE CRASH.............

Now we have a POTUS with anti business taxes and legislation, and the left still blames the right for their miserable handling of the economy.

And the story goes on, and the people get screwed. It's just what the Status Quo from both sides want, which is why the Status Quo crowd in office attack the TEA PARTY.

Remember these.....................From the Clinton years..............

Dot com Bubble....................

Y2k BS..........................

ENRON..........................

Savings and Loans Scandals........................

Spare me the Clinton is God BS...............

Remember these.....................From the Clinton years..............

Dot com Bubble....................

Y2k BS..........................

ENRON..........................

Savings and Loans Scandals........................

Spare me the Clinton is God BS...............

What I remember from the Clinton Years is the biggest Crisis we had was the guy lied about getting a blow job.

Which is a lot less serious than lying about why we went into a war that cost us 5000 lives and a trillion dollars.

Forum List

Back