USMB liberal Obots react to newly-revealed facts about Obamacare

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
131105cheapdateRGB20131105104738.jpg

We've only seen a very small piece of the tip of the iceberg. Lettuce wait and see the reaction when tens of millions of insured find out what the ACA will do to their premiums.

tick, tick, tick, tick....

We've only seen a very small piece of the tip of the iceberg. Lettuce wait and see the reaction when tens of millions of insured find out what the ACA will do to their premiums.

If it was going to be that bad, you'd let it happen.

What terrifies you all is once it's implemented, you'll never be able to get rid of it like Social Security and Medicare.

If the right would force the left to follow this monstrous law they made it would soon crash and burn all on it's own...

I'm curious what part of the law you think "the left" isn't following, exactly?

80% are seeing no change to their current plans beacuse their plans are good enough.

16% are able to get on plans that they couldn't get on before.

So you've got the 4% who are on plans that sucked, who are now being forced into something better, which will probably be cheaper for them in the long run.

Oh, the horror of it all.

What aren't they following? Exemptions and extensions to start with.

Then tell us how much will we have to borrow to pay for all these subsidies?

The ACA cannot stand on it's own.....It is bound to fail......

What aren't they following? Exemptions and extensions to start with.

Then tell us how much will we have to borrow to pay for all these subsidies?

The ACA cannot stand on it's own.....It is bound to fail......

Very possibly, because it was built on the system of private insurance that was ALREADY failing.

But most of the exemptions are for programs and companies and unions that are already meeting the bare minimum, so just not seeing a big deal here.

One more time. Simple solution- Medicare for everyone, abolish private insurance.

Done.

Rest of the world has already figured this out.

What terrifies you all is once it's implemented, you'll never be able to get rid of it like Social Security and Medicare.

What scares me, JoeB, is where am I going to find the extra $800 each month to pay for my soon-to-be ACA compliant policy.

The Berlin Wall came down (and you wept bitterly).

Obamacare can fall, too.

What scares me, JoeB, is where am I going to find the extra $800 each month to pay for my soon-to-be ACA compliant policy.
You won't get it from PinkoJoe. He doesn't donate to charity. He thinks paying his taxes is being generous.

:lmao:

Your situation sucks, H. And there will be millions more in the same situation.

Obama Ass-Sucks don't see anything wrong with it.

Believe it or not, some people actually think it is more important to protect people from the government than to let the government screw everything up just to make a point.

If the right would force the left to follow this monstrous law they made it would soon crash and burn all on it's own...

80% are seeing no change to their current plans beacuse their plans are good enough.

So you've got the 4% who are on plans that sucked, who are now being forced into something better, which will probably be cheaper for them in the long run.

Lies are still lies, even if all you do is echo them.

Obamacare can fall, too.

Please point out where an entitlement program has ever been revoked once insituted.

We'll wait.

Lies are still lies, even if all you do is echo them.

My insurance plan is EXACTLY the same as it was... so, no, it isn't.

Believe it or not, some people actually think it is more important to protect people from the government than to let the government screw everything up just to make a point.

Only people I see "screwing it up" is big insurance, and they've been doing that for decades.

Obamacare can fall, too.

Please point out where an entitlement program has ever been revoked once insituted.

We'll wait.
This one will cause far too much damage to the nation to allow to continue.

Of course, you don't give a shit about that.

Obamacare can fall, too.

We'll wait.
This one will cause far too much damage to the nation to allow to continue.

Of course, you don't give a shit about that.

Oh, they'll probably replace it with single payer at some point.

Reality check... Every other advanced democracy has single payer or universal coverage.

They have longer life expectencies

LifeExpectancyOECD_2.jpg

and they have lower infant mortality rates....

vaccines-have-consequences.jpg

and they spend less....

US_spends_much_more_on_health_than_any_other_country.jpg

This is the point where you whine something involving the words "Freedom", "Founding Fathers" and "Constitution"....

Actually I have to wonder, I must life in a really good area.

Because of my work with Veterans and the many funerals which we attend at the Families bequest I read the obituaries every morning. I joke that if I do not see my name then i go put on a pot of coffee. But what I see is that the majority of those in the Obits are in their 80's and higher....Now that may just be my misconception, but it's what I seem to see.......

Forum List

Back