USA TODAY: Donald Trump's ties to Russia go back 30 years

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Trump’s long-standing ties to Russia might explain why his policy is “noticeably weaker on Russia than on anything else,” said John Herbst, a former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine and Uzbekistan under presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.

Herbst said Trump's conciliatory comments about Russia are out of character for a businessman who prides himself as a tough negotiator. “He talks about driving hard bargains, and here he’s offering concessions right off the top,” Herbst said.

....at this point I'm wondering whether or not Trump has dual citizenship going on here

the link details Trump's numerous trips and ventures with the Commies (including KGB's Putin), no one should trust this guy for a sec

Donald Trump's ties to Russia go back 30 years

What concessions? All he's said is he doesn't want to be at war with Russia and he'd like their assistance wiping out ISIS... or ISIL, whatever the fuck they're wanting to call the bastards now.

Oh freaking sweet Lord. Not another thread on Trump and Russia. Pathetic. Hillary did give deals to Russia and Iran on her watch at SoS.

Trump’s long-standing ties to Russia might explain why his policy is “noticeably weaker on Russia than on anything else,” said John Herbst, a former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine and Uzbekistan under presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.

Herbst said Trump's conciliatory comments about Russia are out of character for a businessman who prides himself as a tough negotiator. “He talks about driving hard bargains, and here he’s offering concessions right off the top,” Herbst said.

....at this point I'm wondering whether or not Trump has dual citizenship going on here

the link details Trump's numerous trips and ventures with the Commies (including KGB's Putin), no one should trust this guy for a sec

Yup. And I bet they're only scratching the surface.

The left has lost its collective mind. I'd like to see Russia weigh in and tell the left that the lies will stop or else.

Hillary needs to be thrown in jail for her deals. Especially the one for Pinchuk the Ukrainian oligarch and letting him do the Iranian deal.

The evidence is out there that Hillary used her Foundation to funnel money from foreign donors to pay to play when she was Secretary of State.

I want her in jail for the shit she pulled.

If Trump were the Manchurian candidate that people keep wanting to believe that he is, here are some of the things he’d be doing:

• Limiting fracking as much as he possibly could
  • Blocking oil and gas pipelines
  • Opening negotiations for major nuclear arms reductions
  • Cutting U.S. military spending
  • Trying to tamp down tensions with Russia’s ally Iran
That Trump is planning to do precisely the opposite of these things may or may not be good policy for the United States, but anybody who thinks this is a Russia appeasement policy has been drinking way too much joy juice. Trump Isn’t Sounding Like a Russian Mole

Forum List

Back