Democrat's Muslim Outreach Compromises National Security

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I don't want to hear another word from you about "hacking". You morons bring this shit on yourselves. Nothing more dangerous to the security of this nation than Democrats. You ARE the root of all evil!

maria.jpg

WOW! 3 MUSLIM BROTHERS Working For Dems In Congress CAUGHT Accessing Unauthorized Top-Secret Government Intel…One Has Criminal Background…May Have Ties To Muslim Brotherhood [VIDEO] » 100percentfedUp.com

I don't want to hear another word from you about "hacking". You morons bring this shit on yourselves. Nothing more dangerous to the security of this nation than Democrats. You ARE the root of all evil!

maria.jpg

WOW! 3 MUSLIM BROTHERS Working For Dems In Congress CAUGHT Accessing Unauthorized Top-Secret Government Intel…One Has Criminal Background…May Have Ties To Muslim Brotherhood [VIDEO] » 100percentfedUp.com
. If true, then yes I agree whole heartedly with your take on the Democrats. If not true, then I still agree that the past Democrat actions or beliefs still have led to the compromising of our security here and abroad.

More on Trump/Tillerson draining the swamp at the State Dept

Though the Trump administration attempted to push the raid as a success, at very best, the mission was anything but, resulting in the death of Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens, as well as injuries to three other servicemen. While the commandos did everything necessary to maintain the element of surprise, it appears as though

AQAP adversaries on the ground had advance warning of the attack:

Forum List

Back