USA More Like 'Rodney Dangerfield Under Obama....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After every other International / foreign nation's negotiating team had left the table, Barry's team remained seated.....WHILE Iran mocked and laughed at the US...WHILE Iran's military practiced bombing our aircraft carrier...WHILE the leader of Iran led public chants of 'Death To America'....

Iran's military took US soldiers hostage, mocked the US over the incident, filmed the captured crews, and made and aired propaganda films about their dominance and control of our USN personnel....

Obama declares a Syrian Red Line, Assad calls his bluff, Barry backs down, and the next thing you know Russia is taking Crimea, despite a US pact with the Ukraine, promising the US would help protect its borders.

Iran forced the US to pay a secret, middle-of-the-night, cash ransom for hostages

Russia reportedly boldly and 'openly' attempted to alter the outcome of the 2016 elections...

Now the Chinese has seized one of our USN Sub Drones, forcing the US to ask for it back

.....none of this USED to happen. The United States was more respected, and feared, once.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/16/us/politics/us-underwater-drone-china.html?_r=0

We get it . You hate the black guy and you can never see all the good he has done !

We get it . You hate the black guy and you can never see all the good he has done !
Another RACE-BAITING idiot pops out of his whole. I hope he sees his shadow and doesn't come back out for at LEAST 6 more weeks. :p

Another RACE-BAITING idiot pops out of his whole. I hope he sees his shadow and doesn't come back out for at LEAST 6 more weeks. :p

Well in your case it's fitting and obvious considering all the shit u post .

Like this inane thread . Honestly ask yourself . The world laughs as us because of president obama or president trump ???

What does a dead comedian have to do with it?

yep, me too. my bad.
giphy.gif

I thought it was gonna be Rodney King of LA.

Obastard has done great! He says the Russians have hacked the election and has said he will "look into it". The Chinese have taken one of your drones, the Iranians took over one of out small ships and crew recently. Where is Obastard? He's in Hawaii, vacationing. What a worthless pos. All this bastard is doing is trying to make it as difficult as possible for Trump. It won't work.

I have an extremely hard time remembering any good? Put a bunch on GOVT medicaid but destroyed Private health care for many middle-class to pay for it? $10T added debt but nothing to show for it but more GOVT salary, vacations, travel and waste? I don't know where $10T went so easily? I suppose $1T/year added welfare maybe? While all those waited on promised jobs? Hard to spend $10T without something to show for it? I know I know.........paying interest on borrowed money is rough.

Obastard has done great! He says the Russians have hacked the election and has said he will "look into it". The Chinese have taken one of your drones, the Iranians took over one of out small ships and crew recently. Where is Obastard? He's in Hawaii, vacationing. What a worthless pos. All this bastard is doing is trying to make it as difficult as possible for Trump. It won't work.

He is on TV. I turned off the sound. Listen to Pink Floyd Money from another thread. I think I had a mescaline flashback watching his purple lips move to "money"..... in all fairness his lips are not that purple today as they usually are. Is the make-up guy off today?

After every other International / foreign nation's negotiating team had left the table, Barry's team remained seated.....WHILE Iran mocked and laughed at the US...WHILE Iran's military practiced bombing our aircraft carrier...WHILE the leader of Iran led public chants of 'Death To America'....

Iran's military took US soldiers hostage, mocked the US over the incident, filmed the captured crews, and made and aired propaganda films about their dominance and control of our USN personnel....

Obama declares a Syrian Red Line, Assad calls his bluff, Barry backs down, and the next thing you know Russia is taking Crimea, despite a US pact with the Ukraine, promising the US would help protect its borders.

Iran forced the US to pay a secret, middle-of-the-night, cash ransom for hostages

Russia reportedly boldly and 'openly' attempted to alter the outcome of the 2016 elections...

Now the Chinese has seized one of our USN Sub Drones, forcing the US to ask for it back

.....none of this USED to happen. The United States was more respected, and feared, once.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/16/us/politics/us-underwater-drone-china.html?_r=0
Defense officials said on Friday that they were trying to determine if the seizure of the underwater drone had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s comments

didn't read that did ya. LOL

Defense officials said on Friday that they were trying to determine if the seizure of the underwater drone had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s comments

didn't read that did ya. LOL
Clearly it was the Russian branch of the Chinamen.

Forum List

Back