John Kerry lies under oath about owning a private jet.

Sorry Skippy, but your privileges to demand quotes from others on USMB have been suspended

You just deny them anyway
Too easy to prove you are a liar, Liewinger.

And you have no power to suspend anything.

:dance::dance::dance:

Too easy to prove you are a liar, Liewinger.

And you have no power to suspend anything.

:dance::dance::dance:
Seen your game before Skippy
Demand links and quotes and then claim they are fake and ask for more

Not playing

Fox News just got Nostra in further trouble:

“Secretary Kerry has never owned any stake in Flying Squirrel LLC”
From your link, Simp.

According to flight tracking data obtained by Fox News Digital in July 2022, a Gulfstream GIV-SP jet owned by Kerry's family made a total of 48 trips that lasted more than 60 hours and emitted an estimated 715,886 pounds, or 325 metric tons, of carbon over the course of the Biden administration's first 18 months.

:laughing0301::dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance:

However, one month after the Fox News Digital report that highlighted the jet's extensive carbon footprint, and after lawmakers blasted Kerry for apparent hypocrisy, the Gulfstream jet was sold to an energy-focused hedge fund in New York City. Whitney Smith, a State Department spokesperson, confirmed the sale in a statement this year and said Kerry travels commercially in his current role.
You shouldn’t hitch your wagon to a bigger moron than you.

From his link:

According to flight tracking data obtained by Fox News Digital in July 2022, a Gulfstream GIV-SP jet owned by Kerry's family made a total of 48 trips that lasted more than 60 hours and emitted an estimated 715,886 pounds, or 325 metric tons, of carbon over the course of the Biden administration's first 18 months.

:laughing0301::dance: :laughing0301: :dance: :laughing0301: :dance:

For some reason you have a hard on for John Kerry. Is it because he has brains & you're clueless? Or have you moved on from Hunter & you need a new target?
This is a message board used to discuss various topics. I’ll post on whatever topic I want. If you get butthurt over it that’s just icing on the cake.

If you don’t like me exposing Lurch as the lying sack of shit hypocrite he is try to figure out how to not click on the link so your feelz aren’t hurt, Buttercup.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Solyndra received a $535 million U.S. Department of Energy loan guarantee, the first recipient of a loan guarantee under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus program, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.[18] The loan program took a $528 million loss from Solyndra.[19][20] Additionally, Solyndra received a $25.1 million tax break from California's Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority.[21] SoloPower also received similar funding from the U.S. Department of Energy.[22]
The other thing is that the investors of Solyndra were all Democrat fat cat donors who walked away with big bonuses even after the company went bankrupt.

I suspect Obama got a nice kickback from that scam that helped to pay for his mega mansion on Martha's Vineyard.

I think it is a silly diversion from an important topic.
Private jets add little to the total carbon footprint.

We need to cut emissions globally. Look at how do we reduce emissions as a whole not play childish games

I don’t care if Kerry or Trump fly a private jet. I don’t expect Trump to fly coach. I do expect Kerry to negotiate global emissions reductions

Sure any ONE jet doesnt do much just as any one car does, nor any one cow or any one anything. If only one nuclear power plant melted down while it would be bad for the immediate area the rest of the planet would carry on without a notice. The problem is you want people to convert their 1 car to electric. You want them to reduce the one cow they eat. You want them to sacrifice (especially in the not devoloped world) but cant seem to get even a bit perturbed at the mouthpiece for that effort to not live like there's no such thing as MMGW. If the people screaming from the mountain tops arent willing to do even the slightest thing (and no using your money to "offset" your carbon footprint isnt it) then why should Joe Averageguy?

This is a message board used to discuss various topics. I’ll post on whatever topic I want. If you get butthurt over it that’s just icing on the cake.

If you don’t like me exposing Lurch as the lying sack of shit hypocrite he is try to figure out how to not click on the link so your feelz aren’t hurt, Buttercup.
If Kerry owns or doesn't own a private jet why is your ass bleeding over it? You paying for it, asswipe?

And yes, the taxpayers are paying for it, Simp.

Kinda like Trump's taxpayer funded trips back & forth to MAL to play golf, right Ace? The trips YOU defended. But keeping raaaaaaaaanting over Kerry.

Kinda like Trump's taxpayer funded trips back & forth to MAL to play golf, right Ace? The trips YOU defended. But keeping raaaaaaaaanting over Kerry.
Is that the best ya got, Simp?

I’m seriously sad for you.

Forum List

Back