Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.

• Banned
Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.

Just shows how much of an agenda he has. Time for Comey to resign.

Well if this is true, this evidence needs to be made available immediately before the Electoral College casts their votes.

• Banned

Well if this is true, this evidence needs to be made available immediately before the Electoral College casts their votes.

Yes, absolutely. I know several electors have been calling for the evidence.

Are they actually going to go brief Congress or just keep illegally violating Congressional subpoenas?

Thank God if they did. They exposed the Democrats and all major affiliations as nasty and corrupt.

The Obama admin. was a failure, and they aimed to destroy our country, either intentionally or simply because they're evil, incompetent and/or putrid.

Lesson fucking learned, do shit the right way or expect to be exposed if you don't. Ever heard the term "don't do anything you'd undo if caught"? You figure the Democrats, and really the USA as a whole learned that lesson?

How about if they show the evidence to Congress?

Whether they made cyber attacks or not, there was no way in Hell I was going to vote for Hillary...My mind was made up before 2016..

Last edited:
No matter what side you're on, if you aren't outraged over Russia's interference in our fucking election, you should be put to sleep -- permanently.

Thank God if they did. They exposed the Democrats and all major affiliations as nasty and corrupt.

The Obama admin. was a failure, and they aimed to destroy our country, either intentionally or simply because they're evil, incompetent and/or putrid.

Lesson fucking learned, do shit the right way or expect to be exposed if you don't. Ever heard the term "don't do anything you'd undo if caught"? You figure the Democrats, and really the USA as a whole learned that lesson?

So if someone hacked your email and showed your wife you were cheating on her, you wouldn't be mad because you were in the wrong by cheating?

How about if they show the evidence to Congress?

Who knows what they've shown to Congress already?

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

Lol, yeah Comey is real trustworthy. Wonder if President non-elect Hillary Clinton believes he is on the level. Calm down and watch the first half black president flail trying to save his legacy.

Last edited:
Kudos!! Another fantastic "Fake News" story by the Washington Post!! They even link their own original unsourced, uncorroborated story from an "unanamed" source as backup. It's the a great example of how to disseminate disinformation to the sheeple!! :clap:

Really. They've simply outdone themselves on the false narrative about the "Russian NoGoodniks" who stole the election from poor, innocent, dead broke when she left the white house, Hillary Clinton. She's just a victim!! Had Boris Badanoff not interfered.......she'd of won!! Boo..Hoo.....boo...hoo...

Too bad nobody believes them......That's what happens when you get caught lying over and over and over again and again and again.....

:rofl:

No matter what side you're on, if you aren't outraged over Russia's interference in our fucking election, you should be put to sleep -- permanently.
Unfortunately for you, you have no way of doing anything....The cyber attacks by the Ruskies have yet to be proved, so far it is words being thrown and bantered about..

Forum List

Back