John Kerry lies under oath about owning a private jet.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Getting beyond his ginormous hypocrisy on the climate, he just lied under oath.

Claims he has never owned one. But his Wife owns a charter company using private jets, and Kerry is a major shareholder of said company.

The funny thing is, those in the MMGW Cult just let themselves get played by hypocrites like Kerry constantly.

Kerry erupts after his private jet use is mocked in House hearing, denies ever owning one​

An LLC partly owned by Kerry sold a jet he traveled in last year​

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry lashed out at House lawmakers during a committee hearing on Thursday over the criticisms of his use of a private jet that has emitted hundreds of metric tons of carbon, even as he battles climate change.

"I just don't agree with your facts, which began with the presentation of one of the most outrageously persistent lies that I hear, which is this private jet," Kerry said during a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing. "We don't own a private jet. I don't own a private jet. I personally have never owned a private jet. And obviously it's pretty stupid to talk about coming in a private jet from the State Department up here. I just honestly, if that's where you want to go, go."

Kerry, who did not deny traveling on a private jet, was responding to Rep. Cory Mills, R-Fla., who told Kerry that he hoped "it wasn't too problematic for your operational team and your private jet to get here."

Kerry has been widely criticized for advocating for drastic climate change rules while also traveling to events on a private jet that was owned by Flying Squirrel LLC, a charter company owned by Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry, and in which Kerry reported owning a more than $1 million stake on a financial disclosure.

lol all of them are frauds. They would hold these 'Climate Change Conferences" in SF; all the celebs and advocates would show up in private jets and big giant limos of course. Nobody walked in or rode up on a bike or on skates, and after partying a while they all left the same way.

They usually lease the jets and arrange that to be tax deductable of course, so yeah, they don't have their names on the title. Just the usual dodges; they have them at their beck and call just the same.

The scary thing is "MUH CLIMATE!" will probably be weaponized against the public as the reason for the next onslaught of government decreed lockdowns.

All while the infantile progressive rubes cheer.

"You know they can't turn the internet back on til they've shut down enough of the terrorist MAGA cells, didn't you see the evening news?!"

Here is the info on a plane registered to Flying Squirrel LLC...

Not a jet.

OIP.wJeKADHb3rMbrzbr7JfXiQHaEK

Last edited:
This is classic Dem spin and deflection. The issue is Kerry flying ON private jets while lecturing everyone on climate change. Kerry attempts to deflect and spin by claiming he doesn't OWN a private jet.
Just look at the MMGW Cult rubes in this thread.....I GOTTA SEE A TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking morons love getting played by their handlers.

Forum List

Back