How disgusting have Democrats become?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Course not all Democrats are deplorable, but if you look how the Democrats acted before the election, and their reaction afterwards, this shouldn't be much of a surprise. Poor kid. What a total bitch. I'm convinced they've become this way as a DIRECT result of PC. The bullshit piled on by the Democrats, the Obama admin. and the liberal media. From there it spread like a disease. Thank God, Trump, Assange, perhaps the Russians, the plunger and anyone else who contributed to the flush.

I approve this message

They dont think there is another side. They dismissed everything, but they cant dismiss this election. First time in a long time the press cant fix it for them. They have to deal with another point of view, awewwwwwww

Liberals does not mean democrats, just like conservatives does not mean republicans......When will you uneducated rubes ever understand this?

I'm totally convinced RW asshats are just that, asshats.

Liberals does not mean democrats, just like conservatives does not mean republicans......When will you uneducated rubes ever understand this?

We do know, its called a generalization. Its how you compare things. Most libersls are democrats, most conservatives are republicans....

We do know, its called a generalization. Its how you compare things. Most libersls are democrats, most conservatives are republicans....
It is a fallacy, therefore an untruth......Euclid's law demands in a logical sequence that both sides must be equal...No matter how you shape it...

I'm totally convinced RW asshats are just that, asshats.
Cry baby cry....You and the rest of your dimwitted kind remind of the carpenter who lamented, "I've cut it off three times, and it's still too short!"

LOL................................Switch, twist, avoidance, projection?
Hardly so, as the generalization exposes the true motive to begin with..A lie to play character assassin...Not the attempt at truth in the portrayal, but an emotive fork in the road..

Hardly so, as the generalization exposes the true motive to begin with..A lie to play character assassin...Not the attempt at truth in the portrayal, but an emotive fork in the road..
Playing pretend again?

Playing pretend again?
If you need an excuse to banter and cluck like a chicken, please do so..Inflammatory reports are the bane of sanity..

It is a fallacy, therefore an untruth......Euclid's law demands in a logical sequence that both sides must be equal...No matter how you shape it...

Liberals= democrats, green, commies, basically all the same. I dont see a problem.

What the fuck kind of logic is this? The fucking OP says Democrats and only mentions "liberal" as in liberal media. Pick one of the following...............Are you suggesting

A. There isn't a liberal media, it's a Democrat media.
B. The [insert type] media does not favor the Democrats.
C. PC is a liberal idea.
D. PC is a Democrat idea.
E. The liberals act like assholes.
F. The Democrats act like assholes.
G. The liberals support Democrats.
H. The Democrats support Democrats.
I. Some other fucking nonsense.

Or.................

The motherfucking OP is dead on. A switch doesn't help the cause.

What the fuck kind of logic is this? The fucking OP says Democrats and only mentions "liberal" as in liberal media. Pick one of the following...............Are you suggesting

C. PC is a liberal idea.

Or.................

Hes just trying to change the subject.
Anyone who has a small interest in US politics knows the sides and who's on them, its really not difficult.
Democrats support alot of stupid bullshit, because they ARE liberals.

C. PC is a liberal idea.

Or.................

A switch? The OP is a generalization to inflame emotion, that is all it is, it is not accurate by any means...

Course not all Democrats are deplorable, but if you look how the Democrats acted before the election, and their reaction afterwards, this shouldn't be much of a surprise. Poor kid. What a total bitch. I'm convinced they've become this way as a DIRECT result of PC. The bullshit piled on by the Democrats, the Obama admin. and the liberal media. From there it spread like a disease. Thank God, Trump, Assange, perhaps the Russians, the plunger and anyone else who contributed to the flush.

Afterall, they only told the irrefutable truth.

The lost the biggest election of all time because they are as stupid as dirt.

C. PC is a liberal idea.

Or.................

A switch? The OP is a generalization to inflame emotion, that is all it is, it is not accurate by any means...

Okay, I'll let you fill in the blanks:

The [[insert Democrats, Liberals or Liberal Democrats] are responsible for the spread of PC.
The [insert Liberal media or Democrat media] prefers the Democrat party.
The [insert Liberal media or Democrat media] prefers liberal ideology.
The [insert Liberal Ideology or Democrat ideology] prefers the Democrat party.
The Democrat message uses words to attract the [insert Liberal Ideology or Democrat ideology].
The people crying a river (i.e., butt-hurt) over the election results are primarily [insert Democrats, Liberals or Liberal Democrats].
The [insert Liberal media or Democrat media] attracts [insert Democrats, Liberals or Liberal Democrats].
[insert liberal or Democrat rhetoric] is adopted and spread by [insert Democrats, Liberals or Liberal Democrats].
The bitch in the video is likely [Liberal, Democrat, or Liberal Democrat].
The poor kid in the video is likely a victim of [Liberal, Democrat, or Liberal Democrat ideology].

Last edited:
about like this?

disgusting.gif

Forum List

Back