USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

Poor people are fat because of poor nutrition, with an emphasis on cheap carps. I remember when Mrs. Obama tried to introduce good nutrition and the importance of good fruits and vegetables in the American diet and how much she was ridiculed for that.

Shit food is cheaper then health food in this piece of shit nation.
"Shit food" is processed to make it easier for people in our country to get food. That way we don't have to spend hours each day getting food and can concentrate on other things. But fat poor people abuse this since they don't know moderation.

"Shit food" is processed to make it easier for people in our country to get food. That way we don't have to spend hours each day getting food and can concentrate on other things. But fat poor people abuse this since they don't know moderation.

So our fat president doesn't know moderation with food.

Got it and it's added to list.

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell
And poverty means you only have an iPhone 4 and your DVD player doesn’t play Blu Ray.
quote-this-is-the-only-country-that-ever-went-to-the-poorhouse-in-an-automobile-will-rogers-332612.jpg

I've addressed this on many occasions... it is primarily due to diet. The next time you are at he grocery, notice what these people are buying; it is primarily a lot of soda, prepared foods, etc. That shit will make you fat.

Why? Are they stupid? Can’t control their base urges? Why do they buy prepared foods? Lazy?

What is it?

It doesn't matter why they buy what they buy. They choose to buy shit food. They choose to eat too much. They are choosing to be fat.

They have no choice.
Of course they do.

It is always always always cheaper to cook your own meals than to buy prepackaged crap or fast food.

But our poorer Americans refuse to eat what are staple foods the world over.

Rice, beans, unprocessed oatmeal, less expensive cuts of meats etc but would rather eat fast food, crap sugar loaded cereals, frozen fried crap etc

You are wrong. Have you ever considered that you could be wrong about something?

Healthy food costs too much. It is NOT cheaper to cook healthy meals than to buy fast food.

Try harder ya arrogant fuck.
Dead wrong, asshole.

Last edited:
Anyone with half a brain knows how humanly destructive fast food is but in the SO called greatest nation it is acceptable as it being home billions. I scoff at it. So do my kids and their kids. They are well educated on the plethora of how the I'll begotten anti American fast food industry works....I do not consider them decent corporations. They don't deserve it.

Poor people are fat because of poor nutrition, with an emphasis on cheap carps. I remember when Mrs. Obama tried to introduce good nutrition and the importance of good fruits and vegetables in the American diet and how much she was ridiculed for that.
So you don't even though that much. So ignorant,

Sad that there is so little compassion for others on this board, sure I resent the lazy & the sleazy that take advantage of our system. yet we are to lazy to work on improving the system, & kid's by no fault of there own go hungry in a country where just one citizen now is worth 100 billion dollars. & working people worry as we become a two class nation.

So our fat president doesn't know moderation with food.

Got it and it's added to list.
If you think Trump is "poor" then I suppose you could make that conclusion from my post.

Sad that there is so little compassion for others on this board, sure I resent the lazy & the sleazy that take advantage of our system. yet we are to lazy to work on improving the system, & kid's by no fault of there own go hungry in a country where just one citizen now is worth 100 billion dollars. & working people worry as we become a two class nation.
Our poor children are obese. They aren't hungry. They have never missed a burger.

Blacks and Hispanics are the fattest and yes its cheap carbs and junk.....walk into a dollar tree and you see tons of beans, rice, and tortillas for Hispanics & corn bread, boxed mac n' cheese and grape soda for blacks.

Yep, Dems taking good care of the underclass...
Hilarious, as much of the problem is big food processed garbage that Michelle Obama railed against and Democrats working and getting ingredients and calories listed, brainwashed functional moron. Democrats are also key getting supermarkets to come back to the ghetto and improving public transportation. Republicans are the stupidest voters in the modern world, all the GOP has is the ridiculous bulshit hate character assassination propaganda machine...

Our poor children are obese. They aren't hungry. They have never missed a burger.
Half the children in America are poor and a third of them go to bed hungry every night. You stupid a******

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell
Carbs are cheap. When you are poor, you eat what is cheap.

You're welcome.
Bullshit. Poor people eat junk food. McDonalds, potato chips, oreos, sugart cereals, etc..

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Middle class people eat as much junk food.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back