Get your Trump Insurance Here!!! FBI says...

That didn't sound so good. Is anyone going to ask the guy what he meant, or are we just going to keep imagining what he meant?

That didn't sound so good. Is anyone going to ask the guy what he meant, or are we just going to keep imagining what he meant?
LOL
But when it someone you dont like, you can imagine away, right?
SMH

LOL
SMH
WTF are you talking about now?
I told you i wont hold your senility against you, my dear ;)
We were just talking about it yesterday.
Any possibility you would like to talk about the topic, rather than accusing me of something that is totally false?

LOL
SMH
WTF are you talking about now?
I told you i wont hold your senility against you, my dear ;)
We were just talking about it yesterday.
Any possibility you would like to talk about the topic, rather than accusing me of something that is totally false?
I did when i said your position on this changes depending on who we are talking about.
Enjoy your political circle jerk.

No colluder. No colluder. You’re the colluder!
Trump Refuses to Acknowledge the Putin Threat:cuckoo:

“In the final days before Donald Trump was sworn in as president, members of his inner circle pleaded with him to acknowledge publicly what U.S. intelligence agencies had already concluded — that Russia’s interference in the 2016 election was real.” the Washington Post reports.

“But as aides persisted, Trump became agitated. He railed that the intelligence couldn’t be trusted and scoffed at the suggestion that his candidacy had been propelled by forces other than his own strategy, message and charisma.”:cuckoo:

No colluder. No colluder. You’re the colluder!
Trump Refuses to Acknowledge the Putin Threat:cuckoo:

“In the final days before Donald Trump was sworn in as president, members of his inner circle pleaded with him to acknowledge publicly what U.S. intelligence agencies had already concluded — that Russia’s interference in the 2016 election was real.” the Washington Post reports.

“But as aides persisted, Trump became agitated. He railed that the intelligence couldn’t be trusted and scoffed at the suggestion that his candidacy had been propelled by forces other than his own strategy, message and charisma.”:cuckoo:

Trump and Pence were warned in January that CIA had proof Putin directed election hacks: report
President Donald Trump was notified during the transition that the CIA had conclusive proof that Russian president Vladimir Putin had personally directed hacking operations before the 2016 U.S. election.

3859EC2E-C45D-436F-A05E-59BB2A59C450.jpeg

04/02/2016 LP: So look you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can’t be traced you were just venting bc you feel bad that you’re gone so much but that can’t be helped right now

Forum List

Back