USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

Blacks and Hispanics are the fattest and yes its cheap carbs and junk.....walk into a dollar tree and you see tons of beans, rice, and tortillas for Hispanics & corn bread, boxed mac n' cheese and grape soda for blacks.

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

Don't worry it, American fast food is going global on spreading food that makes poor people fat.

Blacks and Hispanics are the fattest and yes its cheap carbs and junk.....walk into a dollar tree and you see tons of beans, rice, and tortillas for Hispanics & corn bread, boxed mac n' cheese and grape soda for blacks.

Yep, Dems taking good care of the underclass...

I can't imagine a meal of Mac cheese and grape soda.....yikes!

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

England and mexico too----depending on what you call fat, and depending on
what you call "poor"

Yes..grape soda is delicious..but it can kill u !

Watch those featured on 600lb life....they drink soda by the 2 liter at every meal
i wonder if any of these enormous people go on line and google "Top Ten/Worst Sodas" aka, the worst ones to be addicted to. I already knew that grape soda and mountain dew are two sodas u dont want to drink daily,,,well, unless u want to commit suicide

--@ThomasSowell

what you call "poor"

The British are lard asses

--@ThomasSowell

what you call "poor"

The British are lard asses

not nice-----I am tempted to REPORT YOU

Shit food is cheaper then health food in this piece of shit nation.
Even if you have to eat shit food, you don't have to eat it all and all at once.

I don't know how these fat people afford to eat like they do. Three pizzas is more than a steak dinner.

Forum List

Back